Switch to Forum Live View Hope you dont mind me asking---
6 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2009 - 8:40PM #1
Pink52
Hi all ! I'm fairly new to Beliefnet...have been gong around the boards reading and participating some. I am an Indigo adult...born in 1952. My mother always told a story of alien abduction and then shortly afterwards, I was born. Now PLEASE dont think I'm wacko or anything, but I have always had this very odd ridge across the top of my head that hairdressers and doctors have all commented on. It goes from one ear to the next. I did have an angelic encounter when I was 7 years old where I fell 75 feet onto a huge rock pile---boulders to be more precise. My only injury was that I was comostose for 5 days. Can any of you explain this odd ridge on my head? Would a skull fracture have caused that tho none was evident, or is this a physical characteristic of Indigo children?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2009 - 12:18PM #2
mindtag
Maybe its better to ask a doctor?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2009 - 2:06PM #3
Raisingexplorers

Dunno if you're still lookiing.. but a skull fracture could result in this. My husband was run over by a train, it fractured his skull.. he has a very noticeable "ridge" as you describe toward the back of his head where his skull was fractured. If you run your fingers on the area, you can follow the ridge... it's noticeable when he cuts his hair short, you can actually see it clearly.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook