Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
6 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2009 - 5:54PM #11
Stardove

Mar 31, 2009 -- 8:47PM, Katyad wrote:

I just wanted to let you know,

My mom bought me a $1.79 book at the grocery store for me. In the back it told people how to contact their angel. I closed my eyes and fallowed the meditiational procedure. I had been meditating for a while, and then..in the darkness behined my eye lids I saw a wing, and then another wing and then I some how zoomed in and saw this old man, sitting in an old chair, in a dark room. He was waring nothing but a loin cloth. He had a long grey beard and his wings where dirty. And his eyes where red. (I have to tell you this, I was, at that time, afraid of dieing.) He yelled at me FEAR NOT! and then I opend my eyes. I felt a bit of clearness in me then I had had before, and I wasn't afraid. But I am not sure if I saw something good or not.

I have seen angels since. I go to church now. And our pastor actually teaches about angels. I was up in the balcony once and Kept seeing shining golden lights flickering over people in the congragation downstairs. We pray before our services. We pray for God to not let the people with bad intentions come into our church. One day on the street outside, coming into our parking lot was an angel. A HUGE ANGEL, he had his hands on this persons car keeping them from coming into the parking lot.

I have also heard angels singing. I was really, really sick one time and I was kind of waking up and I heard this briliant noise. It sounded like a quior with perfect pitch. They were all singing right on key. I began to be aware of what was going on. Jesus was sitting next to me releaving me from some of the bad things that where going on inside of me.

GB

Katy

Katy, welcome to the Angles Forum.  Thanks for sharing with us.  What a blessing for you to see the angels and hear the angels singing.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 2:27AM #12
Country_sunshine

Feb 7, 2009 -- 5:54PM, purebird wrote:

Is it true that when you are sad or depressed that you can not contact or hear from an angel or God?  I mean I read where being sad is a type of darkness that blocks the light.  Yet, that is when I need the connection the most...kinda frustrating and heartbreaking at the same time.  Anyone else have this happen?  Anyone have some insight?

I honestly don't believe that, because God let me see in my dreams that someone very very close to me was going to die and it ened up being my husband. After his death, i took it so hard because i thought since i dreamed about it happening two nights before he was killed in a car accident that i should have been able to stop it from happening, so i sunk down into sudical depression so bad that all i could think of was killing myself and it's when God helped me the most. He helped me to keep from killing myself and he helped me find a good therpist that dealt with suver depression. I suffered for 4 years with just the help of God and my angels by my side 24/7. it took my that long to find someone who would listen to me and relize that i was scared to death that i was going to die and i didn't want to die. The day that i found my therpist, i was losing my battle with depression and i was to the point to where i look up to heaven and told God that i just couldn't take it no more, that i was not strong enough to fight the will to die any more to please help me. His answer was in a wisper on the air in my dead husbands voice telling me to hang on just a little bit longer. So i listened, and two days later, i got a call from a friend telling me that she had found a place for me to go get help that dealt with sudical depression. i made an apointment and saw my therpist two days later. I was so depressed that she told me that she didn't know how i had managed to live for 4 years like this. According to her i was so depressed that i was on the borderline of becoming insane. I was so close that if i had not have gotten help when i did then i would have done one of two things, either killed myself of gone totally insane. With her help and God's help, i was completly better in 6 mouths time. So it was when i was in my darkest and most sadest times when God helped me. I have shared my story with all those that i meet that tell me they are depressed. i want them to know that God will help them to if they will only let him.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2009 - 12:47PM #13
Stardove

Apr 5, 2009 -- 2:27AM, Country_sunshine wrote:

Feb 7, 2009 -- 5:54PM, purebird wrote:

Is it true that when you are sad or depressed that you can not contact or hear from an angel or God?  I mean I read where being sad is a type of darkness that blocks the light.  Yet, that is when I need the connection the most...kinda frustrating and heartbreaking at the same time.  Anyone else have this happen?  Anyone have some insight?

I honestly don't believe that, because God let me see in my dreams that someone very very close to me was going to die and it ened up being my husband. After his death, i took it so hard because i thought since i dreamed about it happening two nights before he was killed in a car accident that i should have been able to stop it from happening, so i sunk down into sudical depression so bad that all i could think of was killing myself and it's when God helped me the most. He helped me to keep from killing myself and he helped me find a good therpist that dealt with suver depression. I suffered for 4 years with just the help of God and my angels by my side 24/7. it took my that long to find someone who would listen to me and relize that i was scared to death that i was going to die and i didn't want to die. The day that i found my therpist, i was losing my battle with depression and i was to the point to where i look up to heaven and told God that i just couldn't take it no more, that i was not strong enough to fight the will to die any more to please help me. His answer was in a wisper on the air in my dead husbands voice telling me to hang on just a little bit longer. So i listened, and two days later, i got a call from a friend telling me that she had found a place for me to go get help that dealt with sudical depression. i made an apointment and saw my therpist two days later. I was so depressed that she told me that she didn't know how i had managed to live for 4 years like this. According to her i was so depressed that i was on the borderline of becoming insane. I was so close that if i had not have gotten help when i did then i would have done one of two things, either killed myself of gone totally insane. With her help and God's help, i was completly better in 6 mouths time. So it was when i was in my darkest and most sadest times when God helped me. I have shared my story with all those that i meet that tell me they are depressed. i want them to know that God will help them to if they will only let him.

Welcome to Beliefnet and to the Angels Forum Country Sunshine.  I am sorry for your loss.  I was widowed at 28 with two children and a third child on the way.  Last November was the 31 anniversary of my first husband's death.  So I do understand the pain we go through.  Having children and being pregnant kept me going.  I remarried and had a fourth child when I thought having babies was over for me.

I work in the Mental Health field.  Once I heard a mental health consumer say "Why won't God take this depression away?  I have prayed and prayed, but I'm still depressed".

My response to the woman was don't you realize that God has given mankind the ability to make medicines that helps with depression?  I do believe that without medicines for many of those with a mental illnesses, they would not get better and in many cases commit suicide. I have been to funerals of those who have been successful with taking their own lives.  The families left behind feel so much pain. 

I am glad that you received help with your depression.  Many blessings to you.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2009 - 10:20PM #14
MysticAngel

Hi Country Sunshine,

I'm so glad you pulled thru and are still with us.  I wish you a very happy life!

Hi Stardove!

I still can't get the angel numbers thread to work for me but I can post here! LOL!

Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 1:13PM #15
Stardove

That is so strange Julie.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2009 - 1:38PM #16
Suezlu

Contacting your guardian angels is as simple as talking to them.  They are there but will not step in unless you are facing death and it isn't your time or if you have not asked for their help or guidance.  Your freewill has a lot to do with the communication.  They aren't suppose to step in unless you ask.  Some people will get answers through their thoughts, others will hear them, some can see them and others don't quiet their minds enough to get anything.  Plus it is really good to ask for a sign that YOU can understand.  Sometimes, I can be so dense to what my angels would like me to know.  Sense of humor and love, I believe helps them with me sometimes.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2009 - 8:34AM #17
Joylin

Hi all

you are all very dear and wonderful to my heart

thank you all and i hope the Almighty God is guiding and protacting you all. Keep on praying for me.

I was told by alot of people that i have angle who always guide and protact me and always with me but i have not see or hear him or her talking to me. I will love to see him or her even if is only once i will be grateful.

thank  you all for your time

Joylin

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook