Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
3 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2011 - 3:34PM #11
menggay

@angelsflight16 thank you fo spending time reading my encounter with the angels. may it be true that angels are with me.. with us. GOD bless everyone!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2011 - 3:37AM #12
bellybeans

I believe an Angel saved my 65 year old mother from falling on top of an 9 foot tall window while she was cleaning the house. No one is around the house during that time and no one saw when she fell from above. Mysteriously she fell into a center pile of mud but not on the cement pavement and stocks of old and rotten chuncks of wood to her left and to her right side. She said she felt cottony soft fibers on her back upon falling to the ground. She never felt any pain after the fall. Doctor's have released her from the hospital immedietely after thorough checking and found nothing unusual, even signs of bruises from the fall. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2012 - 12:41PM #13
christine3
Twice I heard voices talking to me, warning me of impending danger.  Once when I was out in the garden, about to pick a cluster of strawberry tomatoes.  I heard a voice say, "Don't pick that, there is a black widow spider."  So I got a stick and lifted up the cluster, and sure enough, underneath them was a black widow spider.

The other and most important time was on the 4th of July before my daughter was born.  I was 7+ months pregnant.  I was leaving a friend's house and heard a voice, "Be careful, there are crazy drivers."  So I drove and was very careful. 

A few minutes later I came to the stop light at a freeway intersection.  I was there at the light for a minute and heard an awful screeching sound behind me.  I immediately knew this was what the voice was telling me.  I felt the panic of danger and maneuvered my VW bug off the road as far as I could get, right next to the guard rail.  All this time the screeching continued.  It was the screech of brakes.  It seemed like a long time but it was really only about 7 seconds.  The driver had not slowed down coming around the corner and couldn't see the backed up traffic. 

Finally when the screeching stopped, I turned around to look over my shoulder.  Right next to me (where my car would have been) was a cement dump truck.  I could smell the odor of hot brakes and metal.  I looked up to the window of the dump truck and saw the man's face looking down at me.  His face was beet red and full of fear.  I knew and he knew, that if I hadn't gotten my car out of the way, I would have been crushed between the truck and the next car.  He came to a stop less than a foot from the car that had been in front of me.

I hate to think what would have happened if I had not responded to that voice...two dead people on the higway, me and my unborn baby girl.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2012 - 12:18PM #14
Stardove

Thanks Christine and all who have shared.

Once way out in the country I didn't heed the inner voice telling me to turn on Peaceful Lane.  I did slow or come to a stop, and saw the road turned to gravel and decided to not turn.  Up ahead was a dead end, and I saw a car coming too wide and fast around the corner so I hit the brakes, closed my eyes and prayed... don't let the car hit the me/van. 

Well the car smashed the entire driver's side, but I had changed the time line just enough the car didn't hit the driver's door head on.  I know if I had turned I would have never known why.  If I hadn't slowed I would have been hurt or killed.

Lesson:  always listen to your inner voice and follow through even if you don't know why.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2012 - 12:39PM #15
christine3

Jan 22, 2012 -- 12:18PM, Stardove wrote:

Thanks Christine and all who have shared.

Once way out in the country I didn't heed the inner voice telling me to turn on Peaceful Lane.  I did slow or come to a stop, and saw the road turned to gravel and decided to not turn.  Up ahead was a dead end, and I saw a car coming too wide and fast around the corner so I hit the brakes, closed my eyes and prayed... don't let the car hit the me/van. 

Well the car smashed the entire driver's side, but I had changed the time line just enough the car didn't hit the driver's door head on.  I know if I had turned I would have never known why.  If I hadn't slowed I would have been hurt or killed.

Lesson:  always listen to your inner voice and follow through even if you don't know why.

Wow, I didn't know it was possible to change the timeline!  Remarkable. 

I just wanted to say that when I clicked to come to this thread, it went to the third page but says "no posts".  I couldn't get back to page 2 because there was no icon for 2. 
I had to go back to the forum to get to the thread that way.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2012 - 1:05PM #16
Stardove

Side Bar:  On the right side across from title you can change the viewing of posts from show the oldest first to show the newest first and back again.  Just click on the phrase to change the view.  I prefer to view newest posts first. When there is not a "last page" changing the view will help.  You can also set how many posts to view on a page by clicking on Preferences at every forum (left top side).  Be sure to update preferences after you make any changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we make a wrong turn or go back inside the house for a forgotten object we are changing the timeline, and perhaps avoiding something which might have happened.  So when I do these type things I don't get upset, but accept everything happens for a reason.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2012 - 2:09PM #17
christine3

Jan 22, 2012 -- 1:05PM, Stardove wrote:

Side Bar:  On the right side across from title you can change the viewing of posts from show the oldest first to show the newest first and back again.  Just click on the phrase to change the view.  I prefer to view newest posts first. When there is not a "last page" changing the view will help.  You can also set how many posts to view on a page by clicking on Preferences at every forum (left top side).  Be sure to update preferences after you make any changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we make a wrong turn or go back inside the house for a forgotten object we are changing the timeline, and perhaps avoiding something which might have happened.  So when I do these type things I don't get upset, but accept everything happens for a reason.

Thanks for the help with how to view the posts.  Also, your explanation of going back to change something thus changing the timeline makes total sense.  That is a complete amazement to me.  That changes so much in perception of things.  Thank you!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2012 - 2:16PM #18
Stardove

You are welcome Christine.  It was my pleasure to help you with viewing and getting that light bulb moment about timelines. 

I believe in saying thank you when you know whatever happened like having to go back inside or making that wrong turn. etc. to change what could have been.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2012 - 3:06PM #19
christine3

Jan 22, 2012 -- 2:16PM, Stardove wrote:

You are welcome Christine.  It was my pleasure to help you with viewing and getting that light bulb moment about timelines. 

I believe in saying thank you when you know whatever happened like having to go back inside or making that wrong turn. etc. to change what could have been.

Yes that was definitely a light bulb.  I don't get surprised very often.  :)

I have been called a pessimest, worry wart, and negative thinker.  I am not those things.  I have a friend who says, "Don't go there" (in my thinking) when I see an accident waiting to happen.  For instance, warning her not to go out in the snow without her cell phone, because she is 72 and could slip or fall into a hole and not be able to get out.  She says, "Please don't think those things about me."   She thinks that thinking about something causes it to happen.  I am telling her that thinking ahead or precaution can't be wrong.   I'm not dwelling on something bad happening to her, just being careful.

For instance, she is against my working with the police department to help catch serial killers because she thinks I am feeding the concept of serial killers on this plane by thinking in those terms.  I have friends that don't and won't permit any so-called negative thinking because they don't want to "go there" in their thinking.  This has confused me a little because I think I am doing something to help by stopping accidents or other bad things from happening.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2012 - 4:06PM #20
Stardove

I do believe what we focus on we can bring into being.  Worry is like calling what we worry about to us and is the worst possible wasted emotion we can have...imo.

Everything in the physical world (not of nature) begins with a thought.... be it a table, a chair, a computer, a cell phone, an IPad, a house, a car, etc. everything!  Someone had to think of it first before anything was made by mankind.

There is a difference in being concerned about your friend's falling and telling her take a cell phone outside with you.  A fall happened recently to an older lady my mom talks to who fell into her rose bush right outside her door.  She had the button to push "I've fallen and can't get up", but it wasn't with her.  She was in that rose bush for hours and hours till a young man who lives with parents came home and heard her calling for help.

If I find myself with a negative thought I will reverse my thinking and instead think about what I want to happen instead.  Although I still do knock on wood when I say certain things.  It's human to think and say things sometimes that we do not want to happen.  We can only do our best at keeping our thoughts and words positive.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook