Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
5 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2009 - 6:30PM #1
Rev.annie

I've seen angels right before something bad happins  an I've had smelled sweet Oder's to like roses  theycome as warnings an to comfort us an to guide us on the right paths to the ultimate distanation to whare god lives.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2009 - 3:19PM #2
Reverndlinda@yahoo.com

Since my best friend Geannie passed, May 14th 2004. Me and my family find dimes everywhere. I know its a sign from her. And I have had the roses smell & wet dog smell also, so, I KNOW OUR LOVED ONES(pets too) ARE HERE WATCHING OVER ME and MY FAMILY.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2009 - 4:08PM #3
jesse_lewis

Are children smarter than we are, can you look at a drawing and discern communication.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2009 - 6:56PM #4
Karenborga

I have regular blessings from Angels. They mostly come as feathers, but they have been pennies, 11:11, symbols and of course, people. 

Here is one typical day... 

Sunday was a beautiful day. Frank & I spent it on the boat docked at the marina. I was on the bow with a book. It was quite sometime when I realized I was not reading. I was observing the fish jumping, the birds flying, the children playing at the playground across the river. It was beautiful. I was just BEING.

At the moment I realized my state of BEING… a huge flock of ducks landed in the water right in front of me. I then watched them as they watered their wings.. flapped and quacked... … and they swam across the river to the children waiting to feed them. Wow… that was amazing… the swoosh of all of them landing in the water was incredible.

And after they were all gone.. it was quiet and peaceful... the water settled and all the remained a river scattered with feathers! I knew I was truly blessed!

I share my stories, and stories I have been able to archive from the web. Please come visit my blog for more stories... and to hang with a like minded person! 

Blessings to you and all you do!

www.SignsofAngels.net

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2009 - 12:16AM #5
Stardove

Welcome Karen to the Angels forum.  In Joy!

Host Angels forum ~ Stardove

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 07, 2009 - 5:41PM #6
Workingwithmyangels

i often get signs from angels i pray everytime am going out and i always see feathers especialy white ones, i have also found coins. and rainbows

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 07, 2009 - 6:20PM #7
Karenborga

So having the knowledge of Angels in your life, how has your life changed? Are you the same?

Karen

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2011 - 10:42PM #8
menggay

a blessed day everyone!

after reading these articles about angels, i do believe and yet still confused. i felt goosebumps while i was reading the signs of angels.... here's my story:

it happens to me not once but many times, during my sleeping hours i felt some energy rush down through my spine.. and feeling that someone is with me i got nervous why it happens to me for many times. sometimes, got awake by a gentle touch through my hair. and i whispered  a simple prayer.

second, few months ago i've been to so many trials of life spiritually, missing my family and friends (i'm working abroad that's why i miss them), lovelife, work and financially. i felt so alone, though good friends are just around the bend, i cried and cried...pray..pray..pray. and then i saw a blog about healing angels.... i prayed for my angels to come and help me and intercede. then, my eyes were closed but i saw a flashing of lights. and i praise God and thank Him for i'm relieved.

please tell me.. is this the way of angels are with me? thank you so much. God bless everyone.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 21, 2011 - 11:56AM #9
Beliefnet_community

menggay, welcome to the Angels forum and to the site if you are new.  I believe angels will come to people who are open to them in many different forms.  I am happy you were able to get comfort from your angels.

Stardove ~ Host Angels (sorry, I forgot I was logged on as Community Moderator)

We are listening! Problems, complaints, other issues? Send us a message at Beliefnet_community.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2011 - 6:32AM #10
Angelsflight16

Sep 20, 2011 -- 10:42PM, menggay wrote:

a blessed day everyone!

after reading these articles about angels, i do believe and yet still confused. i felt goosebumps while i was reading the signs of angels.... here's my story:

it happens to me not once but many times, during my sleeping hours i felt some energy rush down through my spine.. and feeling that someone is with me i got nervous why it happens to me for many times. sometimes, got awake by a gentle touch through my hair. and i whispered  a simple prayer.

second, few months ago i've been to so many trials of life spiritually, missing my family and friends (i'm working abroad that's why i miss them), lovelife, work and financially. i felt so alone, though good friends are just around the bend, i cried and cried...pray..pray..pray. and then i saw a blog about healing angels.... i prayed for my angels to come and help me and intercede. then, my eyes were closed but i saw a flashing of lights. and i praise God and thank Him for i'm relieved.

please tell me.. is this the way of angels are with me? thank you so much. God bless everyone.

You are surely blessed by Angels. They are around us all the time. We just need to learn to take the time and listen. Listen with our thoughts, prayers and feelings. I believe that what you are going through, is what so many of us are feeling. I know I have! I am so grateful to be Alive and Aware. This maybe a time, in existance, that God is trying to find away to bring everyone together in peace. So many are going through the same thing you are. There are so many different view points out there, only we can decide what's right for us. Know your Angels are surrounding You. Know that they are surround you with LOVE & LIGHT!
God Bless!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook