Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Physcometry {Intuition Enhancement}
5 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2008 - 10:17PM #11
dlkmc222
I am very interested in this! I will try this first step soon!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2008 - 2:27PM #12
dreamie1966
LOL, you know even as I wrote that I sat there and thought the same thing but posted it anyway.  Guess I just needed to confirm what I already knew, lol.  Funny isn't it how we doubt but deep down know the truth?

Yes, helping does make it a good trade off and we are lucky for being able to do so.  I must remember to trust myself lol.  Thanks luv for reminding me of that;)

Luv Dreamie
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2008 - 3:03PM #13
windwizard
Ok it has been about a week now.......has anyone tried to read from someones personal property yet?  A set of keys or a watch, anything?

Quite often I start these topics, and so many wish to enhance their intuition but no one continues to tell me how they are doing.  Is it something I say ??  LOL

Ok, so who is still interested, and is there anyone out there who would like to share their story on any attempt to practise this form of reading that they may have done.?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2008 - 5:11PM #14
vtigerlilies
hi Wind (((HUGS))), i had something happen yesterday that gave me a hmmmmmmmm???  moment.
i was sitting outside at Joe's house (the guy that i am caring for), there was a lizard sitting in my chair so i sat in joe's, not thinking anything about it.  i thought that i would try to do a little meditating and clear some of the vibe goo.  i spoke to the lizard, and then did my protection and started to try to clear...that is when it hit me...hard.  i felt so much pain and fear.  it was joe's.  it was overwhelming.  he is failing quickly. 

i also had an experience right before you posted this subject.  i was driving my sister's car picking up our nephwe from school.  we were just driving when i stopped at the light and burst into histerical tears.  i knew that she had just been told about the breast cancer diagnosis.  i knew that there was something more wrong with her and was afraid for her physically.  after i returned her car, mom told me the bad news.  i told my sister not to go anywhere.  a couple of hours later she and her boyfriend decided that they wanted mcdonalds.  they were hit by an elderly driver in a van.  thankfully, they were in the truck and not the car.  they would have been killed.  okay, i am a little wierded out now.  lol  is that what you were talking about?  blessings and light.  vallie
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2008 - 5:11PM #15
vtigerlilies
hi Wind (((HUGS))), i had something happen yesterday that gave me a hmmmmmmmm???  moment.
i was sitting outside at Joe's house (the guy that i am caring for), there was a lizard sitting in my chair so i sat in joe's, not thinking anything about it.  i thought that i would try to do a little meditating and clear some of the vibe goo.  i spoke to the lizard, and then did my protection and started to try to clear...that is when it hit me...hard.  i felt so much pain and fear.  it was joe's.  it was overwhelming.  he is failing quickly. 

i also had an experience right before you posted this subject.  i was driving my sister's car picking up our nephwe from school.  we were just driving when i stopped at the light and burst into histerical tears.  i knew that she had just been told about the breast cancer diagnosis.  i knew that there was something more wrong with her and was afraid for her physically.  after i returned her car, mom told me the bad news.  i told my sister not to go anywhere.  a couple of hours later she and her boyfriend decided that they wanted mcdonalds.  they were hit by an elderly driver in a van.  thankfully, they were in the truck and not the car.  they would have been killed.  okay, i am a little wierded out now.  lol  is that what you were talking about?  blessings and light.  vallie
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2008 - 10:35AM #16
windwizard
Vtigerlillies,
This is indeed very close to what im speaking of my dear.  About the only difference one might say there is might be the size of article your using!:D

It is the chair of both that you sat in, I suspect this is the object your referring too, correct?  Joe is not well, he knows and now of course you are aware of it as well.  Did you know he had that much fear within?  I sense he is rather good at not showing his emotions in an outward fashion, thus this would explain the almost horrific surge of energy you of course felt when you sat in his chair.  He needs to take more care in his own well being as he isnt portraying the positive energy that he should my dear.  Maybe you might be able to get him to worry a little less and smile a whole lot more.  That would do him a world of good.

Im glad to hear your sister  didnt get hurt too bad in her auto accident.  You know sometimes when our mind is on other things  it is felt we are capable of 'manifesting'  accidents,  and/or near miss tragedy  is also quite possible.

Is this type of occurance new to you?   Or perhaps this might be the first time youve actually   noticed  it  as  bold?

You might wish to now try the exercise I mentioned  on holding and  lightly rubbing or wiping  something personal of another, {preferably not a close relative though}   Who knows  you might be pleasantly suprised!

Thank you for sharing your latest experience  here on the board my friend!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2008 - 2:04AM #17
Whisperingal
We all do it all psychometry  time--just the way animals 'read" items--especially those belonging to their human companions.

The thing is that--like other aspects of the non-visible world--we tend not to pay much attention to the info we do get.

So--really--to "get started"--all one really has to do is to start paying attention to those "feelings" and "ideas" that float briefly through our minds when we first see someone--or hear their voice--or touch something that belongs to them.

It's that "simple
--and that complex.

Sending good thughts for all.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2008 - 9:05AM #18
windwizard
Whspringal
Nice idea!
Although it really doesnt work quite that easy. 
I love input and ideas, however, if it really required nothing other than to 'listen'  without first understanding ,very little would be gained in what one 'thought' they heard.
If ideally to understand and use all the aspects of intuition and physic attributes all one has to do is 'listen'  to what they hear....paying little attention to where it may be coming from or why--- the world would then be filled with no more than miscommunication.

Understanding  what it is one is doing, or why certain things occur for them  is generally a good rule to follow in anything new one undertakes in their Lifes journey. Never assume anything is as simple as 'Just that easy'   :)
Looking at someone to guage their personality can be helpful to a point, however this is leaning more towards using straight intuition without learning various tools along the way to help one to enhance their intuition to a level they may feel more comfortable in having complete trust in.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2008 - 11:23AM #19
Whisperingal
Good Mornignt o All--

As sometimes happens I received some info and a message about the ease with which this can be done  to pass on as I was going to sleep last night.

I'll retrieve it later today and pass it on for all.

Sending good thoughts for all.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2008 - 3:04PM #20
vtigerlilies
Wind, thanks for the info.  now that i think on it, this is something that has occurred many times to me before.  i believe that i dismissed the occurrances due to a lack of knowledge or mostly fear.  i sure wish that i would have understood what was happening at the time.  well, with age hopefully wisdom...... LOL.
the wierd part is that they mostly occur when i am not 'concentrating'.  blessings and light.  vallie
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook