Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Switch to Forum Live View The Vineyard and Kingdom Teachings
5 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2009 - 11:06PM #41
smallson
[QUOTE=butterflynews11;1032382]HAHAHA! Hi Smallson!
Sorry I didn't see your post at first.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Yvette!

No problem!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 2:24PM #42
butterflynews11
Hi Smallson, good to see ya again!
I wanted to tell you that hubby and I had went to Indiana during the holidays, and I thought it might have been close to Toronto. But the map showed Toronto being some distance away, and since I was pressed for time we didn't get a chance to go there. Also, it was a last minute decision to visit my aunt in IN.
You and I had talked about someday meeting, and it's still possible, of course.

Hi Steve!
Hope you and your wife resolve your schedules. It's good to go to the same church, but sometimes, depending on a couple's situation, going to different churches can ensure peace in the household. (not saying you guys aren't experience peace)
Having kids, and going to separate churches could be a different matter that might not be beneficial, though.
I really don't know the details of your situation (and don't need to know, of course), just making conversation.

If you need prayer, I'd be happy to pray for you. I'll say a quick prayer now. Lord, please make a way for Steve and his wife so that their schedules don't conflict. And bring about a babysitter who is reliable and trustworthy in their path. Let them have a unified mind in Christ regarding this matter by your precious Holy Spirit. Thank you, Father, for listening and acting on this prayer according to your will, in Jesus' mighty Name. Amen.

Listen, Grapesters, did you hear about what had happened to Sarah Palin's church? Wasilla Bible Church was burned down by an arsonist. Over $1,000,000 in damage was done. Please pray for her church. Thanks!

Have a Blessed Sunday!
Love always,
Yvettester
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 2:24PM #43
butterflynews11
Hi Smallson, good to see ya again!
I wanted to tell you that hubby and I had went to Indiana during the holidays, and I thought it might have been close to Toronto. But the map showed Toronto being some distance away, and since I was pressed for time we didn't get a chance to go there. Also, it was a last minute decision to visit my aunt in IN.
You and I had talked about someday meeting, and it's still possible, of course.

Hi Steve!
Hope you and your wife resolve your schedules. It's good to go to the same church, but sometimes, depending on a couple's situation, going to different churches can ensure peace in the household. (not saying you guys aren't experience peace)
Having kids, and going to separate churches could be a different matter that might not be beneficial, though.
I really don't know the details of your situation (and don't need to know, of course), just making conversation.

If you need prayer, I'd be happy to pray for you. I'll say a quick prayer now. Lord, please make a way for Steve and his wife so that their schedules don't conflict. And bring about a babysitter who is reliable and trustworthy in their path. Let them have a unified mind in Christ regarding this matter by your precious Holy Spirit. Thank you, Father, for listening and acting on this prayer according to your will, in Jesus' mighty Name. Amen.

Listen, Grapesters, did you hear about what had happened to Sarah Palin's church? Wasilla Bible Church was burned down by an arsonist. Over $1,000,000 in damage was done. Please pray for her church. Thanks!

Have a Blessed Sunday!
Love always,
Yvettester
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2009 - 3:57PM #44
DAH54
RHB would that not be, Rodney Howard-Browne?

Just a thought....

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook