Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
6 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2008 - 2:27AM #11
Women4Christ45
Always remember that it's not the person that GOD hates it's the sin the bible does not speak of women laying with women but it does say in Phillipians I think that no fornicator, adultor, laciviness etc sha enter the gates of Heven there is no little sin nor a big sin and nobody has the right to point their finger at you they should just say a prayer because judgement is wrong also......
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2008 - 11:50AM #12
ladyvic50
Hello~I am an "out" lesbian and have been since I was 31.  When I was younger I tried to do all the "right" things - get married, have children, etc. and THOSE THINGS made me feel that I was doing something wrong.  Those things were against the way I wanted to be.  So I turned to my true image, came out as a lesbian and have lived my life that way ever since.  I have a wonderful partner and we share our home and love and have many wonderful friends, gay and straight. True enough, there are people that don't agree with me, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, right?  If you are happier as a lesbian, then that is how you should live.  God loves you, no matter what.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2008 - 8:33PM #13
MeritAset
[QUOTE=ladyvic50;917126]Hello~I am an "out" lesbian and have been since I was 31.  When I was younger I tried to do all the "right" things - get married, have children, etc. and THOSE THINGS made me feel that I was doing something wrong.  Those things were against the way I wanted to be.  So I turned to my true image, came out as a lesbian and have lived my life that way ever since.  I have a wonderful partner and we share our home and love and have many wonderful friends, gay and straight. True enough, there are people that don't agree with me, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, right?  If you are happier as a lesbian, then that is how you should live.  God loves you, no matter what.[/QUOTE]

Also don't forget the King James Version was written in 1625 AFTER a Seeress King James used foretold an outcome of a battle he didn't like. So he had her killed (very Christian of him) and replaced the then current wording of "Thou shalt not suffer a poisoner to live" to "Thou shalt not suffer a sorceress to live"

This is the one issue that should disturb Christians. All the new translated versions of the Bible are ridiculous. If the Jews and Muslims can keep reprinting one version of their Holy Books, why can't Christians? The number of man made rules that have come into modern Christianity are very disturbing, I'm sure Jesus would be as  incensed now as he was when he threw the money changers out of the Temple.

Namaste,
Raven
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2008 - 10:15AM #14
erthmohr
You are free to think, believe and feel the love of GOD in whichever manner you choose.
Be YOU.. enjoy your life experience.
If GOD is love, then how could he hate one of his children?
Stinking thinking causes so much grief to so many people.
Each person is free to believe as they like.  There are so many religions and so many beliefs.  Pick one that lifts you up and helps you stay aware of GOD"S love in your life.

Love is contagious,
Donna
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook