Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View what does it mean when you see jesus?
6 years ago  ::  May 26, 2008 - 5:40PM #1
faith_73
hi everyone,

just wante to ask what does it mean when you see jesus in an open vision or dream, could someone enlighten me please?
thanks
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 1:16AM #2
leftuncheckd

faith_73 wrote:

hi everyone,

just wante to ask what does it mean when you see jesus in an open vision or dream, could someone enlighten me please?
thanks

>in a future lifecycle.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 1:14PM #3
Stardove

faith_73 wrote:

hi everyone,

thanks

I believe there can be several different answers to your question.

Dream or vision symbols can and do mean different things to the dreamer. We are told that people in our dreams normally are some aspect of our self.

Jesus being a teacher while on the earth, might indicate your source of knowledge, learning, Higher Self or guide.

Most important what would Jesus symbolize for you?

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 29, 2008 - 12:26PM #4
spiritheart
Faith.... I would agree with stardove...what does it mean to you?  I think it is quite common to have an 'inspiration' of sorts when ever we are motivated to seek out something in this world.... if it is a vocation, we seek good schools, good mentors etc, if we seek adventure, we seek out the natural world and all that it offers in all manner of expereince, When we seek relationships, whether friends, lovers, special interests, we find like minded partners to fulfill these desires, if we may call them such.  so too with spirituality, we seek out what feels good to us...and I should point out...the latter is best served when we appraoch with an open mind, and not one of fear!  What I mean here is if we seek truth,  we must be clear we are not creatiing a 'special' idea or attachment that separates us from others...becaue to me, our search becomes rather meaningless.  If we are not careful we can make our beliefs-religions into a 'status' symbol....that we can believe gives us the emotional idea we have something others don't, or we fall into the trap that we are unworthy unless we follow certain 'laws'.  When we walk in harmony or balance we do not have to think in terms of right or wrong...we merely walk in grace....we just feel 'right' and do not concern ourselves whether 'we are right'... 

Jesus to me represented the highest qualites of Love, forgiveness and brotherhood. He was a giver not a taker.  He understood that abundnance and  grace were inherent in all souls....though most could not see this least they would not need Him to remind them of these gifts we inherited from our Creator.

Jesus spoke of the spirit that moves in all things real....his own power he attributed to this spirit and called upon his followers to embrace it as well.... Jesus taught his followers not to horner him but the one that sent him...something we can lose sight of if we merely follow dogma.   Jesus said, but unless I leave you, the comforter will not come to you...but If I go...I will send him to you that he may be with you to remind you of these things I am saying to you....when you accept this, in that day you too will do these things and greater things will you do....and morel importantly know that I am and my Father are as we are One."

So in a nut shall seeing Jesus...either means you are referring him to your beleifs as a new-born Christian, or He (or the spirit within you)  is inspiring you to develop your Inner Christ abilities and to develop and practice 'Virtueous' liveing. 

To walk with him side by side aware of your own inheritence as a Child of God.  Teaching others, directly or by example that all humanity in this respect are a Brotherhood...and not separate.

with peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2008 - 5:14PM #5
spiritalk
When we see another species (animals) we tend to see the significance in symbolism.  So it could be with an iconic religious figure.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 5:34PM #6
swade22
Or maybe he was just visiting you. (literally)  :O)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2008 - 9:01AM #7
MikAngl55
I have visited with Jesus in a few visions. It's always very comforting, even if I don't feel in particular need of comfort at the time.

Its interesting that the first time I saw him, probably almost 3  years ago was when I was pulling all the way away from traditional christian beliefs and seeing him as an ascended Master and great teacher.

It seemed to me an acknowledgement that I was on the right path.

LOVE!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2008 - 7:00PM #8
Whisperingal
Faith 73--it could mean that Jesus is coming to you for any number of reasons.

if anyione tells you "This isn't possible" then that would be a good indication it probably ahs never happened to them.

Sending good thoughts your way.

*WGal waves to MikAngel and Swade and all her other friends here.*
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2008 - 7:00PM #9
Whisperingal
Faith 73--it could mean that Jesus is coming to you for any number of reasons.

if anyione tells you "This isn't possible" then that would be a good indication it probably ahs never happened to them.

Sending good thoughts your way.

*WGal waves to MikAngel and Swade and all her other friends here.*
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2008 - 5:36PM #10
francisvevea
I saw Jesus in a vision once, it was during a very hard time in my life but I too was reading about the Ascended Masters at that time...interesting connection there.  However, I think Jesus came to me to comfort me.
Peace.
FV
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook