Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View My Sister Was Approved!!!
7 years ago  ::  May 31, 2008 - 1:22PM #11
natsim7
Hi Truinlife,

How are you doing? The home front is getting a lot better and am learning how to trust this process we call life. My sister finally picked up the key to the building this morning (so she is officially a business owner) and my husband and I have been looking to move and I contacted a guy about an ad in the paper that he had for a rent w/option to buy last week. He never called back so I left it alone. Guess what he called this morning. He told me basically it's ready to move in. It has 6 bd, 2 ba, a large back yard etc. It's about a block away from my daughter's school and about 2 min from my son. Nice neighborhood. So I am praying on it. The only problem is that we are both working, but I know I can be making so much more. I'm not giving up just yet though, whatever God has in store, so be it! Our goal is to be out by October, who knows maybe alot sooner. Lol...

Also, I am working on starting my business as well. It's a children's clothing line company, but lately I have been pulled towards working with kids in a tutoring environment, maybe opening an enrichment center. It's not complimentary, but it is. I'm always having a million and one ideas. Lol...well who knows.

Hope you are having a great day! Like I said , feel free to utilize me as practice. I trust you wholeheartedly!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 31, 2008 - 5:28PM #12
Rivermom
Nat, I am curious.  You did such a great job working on your sister's business plan which was very successful, why is that not an option as a business for you?  I've known you for some time now.  You are the happiest when you are working on a new venture.  You love planning and working toward the future.  Lots of folks want to run their own business and have good ideas for what they want to do.  But they fall short in planning for the long run.  They don't give themselves enough time to turn a profit.  A good business plan takes care of that.  Consultants who do that kind of work are in demand.  It would be something new to stimulate you and keep you happy all the time. 

Actually Nat, this just sort of came out.  You know how my intuition is.  It just dumps every once in a while.  Can't keep my fingers quiet. 

Love you
Rivermom
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 31, 2008 - 8:49PM #13
natsim7
Hi Rivermom,

How are you? Hey, you know a business plan writing service, never crossed my mind! I mean it's a natural and it just never crossed my mind! Wow, I mean I was ecstatic to learn the my efforts (all free, I might add) helped contribute immensly to someone else's dream come true. It's minimal to start (a website, biz cards and flyers) and I definately have enough "true testimonials". Someone else also advised me on starting a resume writing service, b/c everyone always come to me and ask me to write resumes and the majority of them land interviews in companies that they want to work for. A writing service, I can set my own hours, work from home and be here for my kids (which is a biggggg deal for me). And writing and creativity, ooooohhhhhh wow, writing.

Thanks Rivermom, more than something to think about!

Blessings,
Natasha
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2008 - 8:43AM #14
natsim7
If you are ready to begin practicing on your gifts, you could start with me. A general read is what I need, I am contemplating some things and I am curious as too what you may see!!

Blessings,
Natasha
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2008 - 7:43PM #15
truinlife
ok, so i am sorry that i have been distant lately:( really not an intent just very busy.
you are going to move and the house that you have is a really good place i think you will be happy there.  a white house? with blue?  u know hun we all go through things in our relationships just be careful that you choose the right path.  sometimes we rush things when really if we just waited a minute we would relize that things were really not so bad.  you have a lot coming at you and sometimes that makes it very hard to focus. 
i see children laughing and a family bbq?  did you do this last weekend?  it was a great time.
ok going to stop for now...sorry if i really haven't answered anything just need to work my way back up
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 11:40AM #16
natsim7
Hi Truinlife,

No apologies okay, I know there is a life in the "real world" lol..don't worry about it.

I'm so happy about the move, I mean I am so sick of where I live. I am blessed to have a roof over my family's head, but the environment is not conducive to raising kids in my husband and I believe. It's our goal to be in a new place by November (October preferably).

Wow, you picked up on the relationship thing huh? lol...You're good! I know I have a good man and he loves me. I know he's who God has chosen for me to take this path in life with. It's hard to focus on this marriage (for the both) but we know that there is no other person out there for us but us. lol...

No, I didn't have a bbq this weekend, but maybe that's something that will take place in our new home. Never know. My sister did have one though and my kids were there (I had to work) so that could be it as well.

Thanks so much and you have answered alot, trust me. You have to have more faith in your gifts and abilities, Truinlife. You are so talented and gifted. Own it!

Blessings,
Natasha
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2008 - 7:44PM #17
truinlife
i will own it when you own it..lol! you are so very nice. 
this real world sometimes is so exahusting:( 
remember when you move to cleanse the rooms..open the windows and the doors and bring new life into the place, bring you own essense into the house as you move...laughter is so wonderful and i see lots of laughter around you:))
i have a feeling that job thing is working out quite well. an unexpected opportunity.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2008 - 9:59PM #18
natsim7
Hi (((Truinlife))),

How's it going? Yeah, the real world is exhausting at times, but I don't know if it's a spiritual growth or maturity heightened, but I am definately learning to pick and chose what exhausts me. I am truly beginning to love me and it feels good!!!! Really it does.

We went to look at a house/apt yesterday and the terms are good but there is still a question mark with my husband and I. However, the house is a rent w/option to buy and it has 6bds, 2bas, a lg back yard, basement, etc. The rent is $1700 per month with $300 going to towards the downpayment of the purchase. I'm not sure, a great neighborhood though. I'm praying on clarity. Not sure if that's the one.

Anyways, yes this job is the least paying job that I have ever received, but the company is good and it's menial work. I am working with the public which is what I like. The hours are of course the downsize, but I am going back to school in Sept and I have my writing svces biz that I started, so the job provides the schedule flexibility.

Thanks again for sharing your gift and yes, I will own it as soon as I come to grips with it..lol...
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook