7 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2008 - 7:56AM #1
yanksfan08
what does it mean when you dream of someone who is dead. i dreamt of my brother in law who died last year. i really go alot by my dreams my daughter and i interpret them and they usual predict many things. ive always heard that its a 'visit' if you dream of a dead loved one. etc.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2008 - 11:07AM #2
Stardove

yanksfan08 wrote:

what does it mean when you dream of someone who is dead. i dreamt of my brother in law who died last year. i really go alot by my dreams my daughter and i interpret them and they usual predict many things. ive always heard that its a 'visit' if you dream of a dead loved one. etc.

Yanksfan, I do believe that our loved ones who have crossed over can visit us in our dreamtime. What a wonderful experience for us to have. I know years back the first time I had a spirit visit in the dreamtime it startled me awake. Now I just go with the dreams and enjoy the visits.

Welcome to the Forum and Beliefnet. I hope you will enjoy all that Beliefnet has to offer it's members and visit the Angels Forum often.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook