7 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2008 - 7:56AM #1
yanksfan08
what does it mean when you dream of someone who is dead. i dreamt of my brother in law who died last year. i really go alot by my dreams my daughter and i interpret them and they usual predict many things. ive always heard that its a 'visit' if you dream of a dead loved one. etc.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2008 - 11:07AM #2
Stardove

yanksfan08 wrote:

what does it mean when you dream of someone who is dead. i dreamt of my brother in law who died last year. i really go alot by my dreams my daughter and i interpret them and they usual predict many things. ive always heard that its a 'visit' if you dream of a dead loved one. etc.

Yanksfan, I do believe that our loved ones who have crossed over can visit us in our dreamtime. What a wonderful experience for us to have. I know years back the first time I had a spirit visit in the dreamtime it startled me awake. Now I just go with the dreams and enjoy the visits.

Welcome to the Forum and Beliefnet. I hope you will enjoy all that Beliefnet has to offer it's members and visit the Angels Forum often.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook