Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View An Angel Story to Share
7 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2008 - 1:34PM #1
clinton7
Hello all,

I am new to beliefnet, but am excited to find all of you.  I have an angel story to share and would be interested in your wisdom as to what it really means.   A few years ago, I found a limestone tile with the image of a beautiful angel formed naturally in it.  There is a picture of it on my beliefnet homepage and I will attempt to attach a copy of it.

I want you to know I'm not trying to sell it or anything rediculous like that. I am just led to share it and have struggled with the best way to do this.  Please take a look at it a give me you thoughts.

Also, I am always surprised at how people react when they see it.  It almost alway is different than my expectation.  I hope that each of you will find comfort and encouragement from our Lord in it.  I don't know if I am allowed to post an actual link which tells my journey with this angel,  but maybe some of you can tell me if this is allowed.  The website name is EnlightenOurDarkness.com .  It includes the story,  a couple of poems and some inspirational passages from the life of Jesus Christ. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Grace & Peace

Clinton7
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2008 - 4:32PM #2
Stardove

clinton7 wrote:

Hello all,

I am new to beliefnet, but am excited to find all of you. I have an angel story to share and would be interested in your wisdom as to what it really means. A few years ago, I found a limestone tile with the image of a beautiful angel formed naturally in it. There is a picture of it on my beliefnet homepage and I will attempt to attach a copy of it.

I want you to know I'm not trying to sell it or anything rediculous like that. I am just led to share it and have struggled with the best way to do this. Please take a look at it a give me you thoughts.

Also, I am always surprised at how people react when they see it. It almost alway is different than my expectation. I hope that each of you will find comfort and encouragement from our Lord in it. I don't know if I am allowed to post an actual link which tells my journey with this angel, but maybe some of you can tell me if this is allowed. The website name is EnlightenOurDarkness.com . It includes the story, a couple of poems and some inspirational passages from the life of Jesus Christ.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Grace & Peace

Clinton7

Welcome Clinton to the Angels Forum and to Beliefnet. Thanks for sharing with us. The picture certainly has the traditional image of an angel on it.

Here is the picture Clinton posted (the avatar ~ enlarged from the profile photos):

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 12:24AM #3
Annie1654
It's truly an image of an Angel.  Keep it close to your heart when you talk to your special Angels.  I sometimes hold dear an Angel Pin or if I'm wearing one I rub it & it brings me closer to my Angels when I really need their assistance.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 1:29AM #4
nancyflorencecarlson
When I was about 2 or 3 I woke up from a nightmare early in the morning my mother was at work and my father was asleep in his room and I was greeted by my dead grandmother when I saw her she appeared to be an angel I am not sure if she is or not.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 05, 2008 - 1:50PM #5
giving-angels
This is truly amazing! I would just cherish it as a message of assurance that angels are real.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 3:18PM #6
Angie_of_Texas
I posted the following a while back in a group dialogue, but I believe it fits this topic.

I am Christian and have been all of my life.  I don’t believe in just anything.  I believe in GOD who is also known as THE HOLY SPIRIT and JESUS CHRIST.  Simply said, faith is trust in GOD and following HIS lead ONLY!   I posted the following experiences a little while back; it is my testimony to my faith in the LORD JESUS, for HE has been an ever present help in my life from beginning to now and until I return to Heaven and when HE sends be back to this earth as one of the first three HE will re-incarnate at this earth.

Here are a few rescues the LORD coordinated on my behalf and through HIS ANGELS:

1.    On a business trip to Los Angeles I was targeted by a thief in the airport.  For some reason when I passed by him and a group of people he was talking to, my eyes turned toward him.  A few minutes later I noticed him following me.  So I stopped right then, turned around and at the top of my voice I asked him what he wanted with me.  It startled him and he said, be cool momma, and took off.  With so many people in that airport, I had no reason to notice this guy, nor remember him as he passed.  I believe the LORD sent HIS angel to make sure I noticed this guy and put the thought in my mind that he was a thief who had targeted me.

2.    I had a contract computer programming job in Santa Fe, NM in the early nineties and I would drive to and from Santa Fe and San Antonio, TX.  On one night trip back to Santa Fe, I stopped at a convenience store for some soda and snacks.  When I came out of the store I noticed a black sedan with four men in it.  I got in my car, made sure all the doors were locked and took off.  Sure enough they followed me.  My vehicle’s maximum speed was 80 mph. I was in the land of no communities, just small roads and rocky land.  These guys followed me for 45 minutes before giving up.  I know with out a doubt the LORD assigned angels who helped me to survive without being raped or killed or injured and I arrived back to Santa Fe safely.  Needless to say, I flew back and forth between Santa Fe and San Antonio from then on.

3.    One evening I was visiting a friend who was married to an abusive husband.  Sure enough he came home with his beer and reeking of it.  I was nervous about the outcome . . . should I call the police before he hit her or me . . . or should I not respond to his obnoxious comments . . . then I noticed two giant angels inside the house.  They were huge and their heads touched the ceiling and each held a gigantic spear.  Needless to say, neither she nor I were harmed and that man calmed down, drank his beer and went to sleep.  After that, I asked my friend, do you see those two angels by the door and she said no.  I have no doubt that the Lord Jesus’ angels were sent not only to protect me and my friend, but her husband as well.  Gee, I LOVE THE LORD JESUS.  He is kind and merciful, a warrior and a friend.  Praise THE LORD JESUS!

4.    One night I was getting ready for bed, when I felt someone put their hand on my back and push me. I stumbled and almost fell to the floor.  I quickly turned around and I saw no one; so I immediately rebuked that spirit and I cast it to down to the lake of fire. I didn’t know who or what it was and I didn’t care.  I believe these “lost” spirits refuse to leave this earth when their flesh body dies and do not want to go back to heaven for whatever reason.  If any of them ever wanted to go back to heaven, I’m sure they would be welcome; for wanting to go back is a sure sign of repentance.  The Lord says they are deranged and refuse to come back.  It’s each individual’s own choice.  I personally think they are deranged in some fashion.

5.    I had a miscarriage back in the early 1990’s and I was devastated by it.  It took me two years to put it behind me.  The Lord was merciful and sent one of His angels to show her to me. She looked to be about three years old. She was beautiful with curly hair.  Now that I think about it, angels have a lot to do.

I truly believe that GOD sent HIS ANGELS to protect me from each and every one of these events.  I also believe that HE will protect all those who sincerely follow HIS lead.

May peace and the joy of our Father in Heaven be with you.

Selah
Angie.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 3:31PM #7
Angie_of_Texas
Dear Clinton7,

The image may be a sign for you from GOD HIMSELF.  Perhaps you can pray to Our Father in Heaven and ask HIM what is the meaning of this sign to you personally.

Peace be with you,
Angie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2008 - 4:03PM #8
Le-lie
Dear Clinton,

It is an interesting and beautiful tile, which, in my opinion, you won't find very often. Therefore I would see it as a treasure, a gift from the angels (and God). I wish it brings you hapiness, love and light.

yours affectionately,

Le-lie

By the way, I'm new to beliefnet and I just love the Angelforum. Finally I meet people with the same kind of beliefs!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2008 - 10:09AM #9
spiritalk
The guidance and aid we receive from the unseen realms is from spirit beings, IME.  Therefore I came to a conclusion that angels (perhaps what human beings thought of them in literature) left a lot to be desired.  When my experience happened it was out of skepticm of the existence of angels:

I was travelling across Canada on a business trip - stopping down in several cities.  A friend of mine had a blue angel she sent off with her son whenever he travelled from Europe to Canada and she offered to send her along on my trip.  I aquiessed out of love for my friend. 

As the plane took off, I looked across the other passenger and out the window.  There on the wing was an angel all in blue, complete with wings. 

It would have been nice to have someone to tell about this at the time - but I was travelling alone.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2008 - 10:09AM #10
spiritalk
The guidance and aid we receive from the unseen realms is from spirit beings, IME.  Therefore I came to a conclusion that angels (perhaps what human beings thought of them in literature) left a lot to be desired.  When my experience happened it was out of skepticm of the existence of angels:

I was travelling across Canada on a business trip - stopping down in several cities.  A friend of mine had a blue angel she sent off with her son whenever he travelled from Europe to Canada and she offered to send her along on my trip.  I aquiessed out of love for my friend. 

As the plane took off, I looked across the other passenger and out the window.  There on the wing was an angel all in blue, complete with wings. 

It would have been nice to have someone to tell about this at the time - but I was travelling alone.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook