Switch to Forum Live View my spirit guide's name
7 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2008 - 1:33AM #1
cathy429
hello to every one, i am new here. i hope i'm doing this right. i was wondering if anyone can verify the name of my spirit guide?  i call her  rhianna.  i gave her that name because it was the first name that came to me when i asked her name.  is that my   inner self / intuition? i am just looking for some verification that i'm on the right track, and if not,  help! i need assistance and mentoring with this.  thnx.  love and light to all!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2008 - 7:25PM #2
Stardove

cathy429 wrote:

hello to every one, i am new here. i hope i'm doing this right. i was wondering if anyone can verify the name of my spirit guide? i call her rhianna. i gave her that name because it was the first name that came to me when i asked her name. is that my inner self / intuition? i am just looking for some verification that i'm on the right track, and if not, help! i need assistance and mentoring with this. thnx. love and light to all!

Welcome Cathy to the Spirit Guides Forum and to Beliefnet. I do believe that if we give our guides a name they will accept the name given them. Listening to that inner voice is all I do when I'm tapping into Spirit. I did just checked and was given a yes as to the name.

I was taught we can have at least five guides in the inner band. More outer band guides can come and leave when their work is done.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 05, 2008 - 8:03PM #3
Synthesist
I have never sought out the name or names of my spirit guides but was told that if I meditate that I can find out the name of my guide by picturing a blank chalkboard and the name would appear on it...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 12, 2008 - 7:43PM #4
karbie
I have wondered what my Spirit Guide's name was for a long time. It felt weird asking my Spirit Guide to talk to my son's, but at the time I was fighting for my son's sanity if not his life. I had figured out that the name began with an M and was male. when I did word search puzzles all I had to do was think of the word and it would pop out at me on the page with a feeling of "It's about time!"
  I was reading one of Sylvia Browne's books Saturday about your Spirit Guide being willing to accept any name that you gave them because they were happy just to be acknowledged. .Mine is named Max; and when I think that name I get the sensation of having a warm, loving arm around my shoulders.It's a great feeling!
Karen
"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook