Page 6 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Because I Said So???????
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 10:07AM #51
windwizard
My friend one might consider these 'little' reminders to be quite a big thing indeed!   :)

I am of the thought that you are experiencing a time in which one might see things as 'coming up rosey' or in the best possible light in all matters of concern.
Heads up (on the coins) can also be referred to as a time to keep an eye out, watch overhead so to speak........however that is not the sense of message I feel where you are concerned my dear.

Now as for the readily available parking spots---wow......enjoy those while you can as that is your last parking request simply multiplying for a time.  Im certain your luck in the parking arena will pass on to another driver soon enough!

Much love your way this morning my dear..........
~~WIND~~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 12:27PM #52
summerotter11
Good afternoon.

This is my first time seeing this thread...very interesting message and confirmation from spirit for me.
  I am a master of manifesting. In fact, we all are...as we all know already. We are manifesting our reality as we see it each and every minute.
I have manifested many great experiences and many not so great experiences. I have manifested things from a car, a house, to money.
I have manifested strength to get through a difficult divorce, corporate/work power struggles, to raising a son with mental and emotional limitations.
I have manifested love and friendship, compassion, inner peace, and kindness.

We are all co-creating. The object is to discover what your originating thought is about a thing. Is that thought basesd from a place of fear or from love?
Stand in a state of love and gratitude.

"We are all a result of what we have thought" ~ Buddha

Namaste
Summerotter
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 1:28PM #53
ManzanitaBear
[QUOTE=summerotter11;1028892]
I have manifested many great experiences and many not so great experiences. I have manifested things from a car, a house, to money.[/quote]
Money... I wish I could manifest that, at a level that it would really do some good, and help me do more.  Pennies are nice, but don't serve as much more than a reminder--nothing to sneer at, of course.  Money is one of the areas of  my life where I'm the most stuck.
[QUOTE=summerotter11;1028892]I have manifested love and friendship, compassion, inner peace, and kindness.

We are all co-creating. The object is to discover what your originating thought is about a thing. Is that thought basesd from a place of fear or from love?
Stand in a state of love and gratitude. [/QUOTE]
I really appreciate that, summerotter.  It's a good reminder for me of what I have and, perhaps, can do.
[QUOTE=windwizard;1028638]
Now as for the readily available parking spots---wow......enjoy those while you can as that is your last parking request simply multiplying for a time.  Im certain your luck in the parking arena will pass on to another driver soon enough![/QUOTE]
Last night, I started to think my luck was waning.  I drove and had to park a total of three times yesterday.  The first two were places where I usually don't have trouble finding a parking spot, but I found them closer to where I wanted to go and more quickly than usual.  Last one was a place where parking is often difficult--but the last couple of times I drove and parked there, I'd found spaces right away.  That most of all was what had made me realize I was having an unusual amount of luck.

This time, I drove around a bit, not finding anything--and just when I was ready to remark out loud that my luck must be gone, I drove up the street and found a space where I've NEVER been able to park before.  It's a space between two crosswalks, where a street makes a T intersection, and it's legal to park there as long as you're not in the crosswalk.  I have never found that space available before when I was looking to park, and I have parked countless times in the same neighborhood.

It wasn't as quick as it's been, and it wasn't the most convenient space for where I was going--but not at all inconvenient either.  I take it as a reminder that the magic is still there.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 3:06PM #54
summerotter11
The greatest thing about manifesting is FAITH. Faith in knowing that all we desire is here already and faith in Divine timing. Timing is still upon the Universes timing...they have the higher perspective. Trust in that they will deliver all that you need and desire right on time.
Remember the Universe is hearing your commands all the time. The things that you continually repeat over and over again....in thought and in word manifests also.
this is what I meant when I stated that I have manifested some great things AND some not so great things. But all were a creation of my thought, word, deed process.

Begin each manifestation statement with...."I am so grateful for......"
This is really a great statement especially if there is some doubt that is still in the mind. Say this over and over again.
Start each day with statements of gratitude for all that you have ALREADY manifested in your life.
If you can envision it...it is already here on the physical plane. Have faith and be grateful.

Statements such as "I need more money" or "I want more money" only tells the Universe that you choose the state of needing and wanting. And so it delivers you more situations where you find yourself needing and wanting something. Is this what you truely would like to see?
See you life as already prosperpous, abundant, joyful, adventurous, compassionate, and supportive....and the Universe will show you more of these situations each day.

Good luck
Namaste
Summerotter
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 4:44PM #55
MichelleH
[QUOTE=ask.seek.knock;412524]For years, my Mom and I have regularly taken a day and gone shopping before Christmas so that I can try on clothes, which she will then buy and keep until Christmas. This way, she is assured of having things that I like and that fit me.

Whenever we've gone shopping together, we always seem to get better parking spaces than I get when I go alone. One day, I started teasing her and referred to it as her "parking space angels". Now, any time we go somewhere together, as soon as we turn into a parking lot, I tell her, "OK, Mom, tell your parking space angels to do their thing!" So far, they've always managed to provide when I'm with her, but I don't get the same results when she's not with me. They're definitely her parking space angels! (The "joke" is a family thing now as even my Dad has noticed a difference when he's alone or when he's with Mom.)[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]OMG, what a hoot! When my mom's youngest sister was in hospice, she promised she'd always get us a decent parking spot after she was gone, and it ALWAYS happens! LOL We do not have to be together; I just give a "shout out" into the universe. [/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 5:31PM #56
MichelleH
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]Many tears ago (around 1998-99), I met a woman who was as normal as you and I, but was a true visionary. She saw many of the things that eventually came to light for me, and taught me how to use visualization. I prepared a poster on copy paper, which she insisted be goldenrod, and everything I had placed on my "collage" has come to be, but only applied to that period of time; about a year. Then, around 2000, I quit doing this because I was content. Another new year came, and for many reasons, things began to fall apart. I was a full-time student and parent struggling financially, and desperately wanted to hold on to what I "believed" to be mine. I felt my life spinning out of control, and then 911 came. I lost faith, and many other events occured that eventually led me here to Beliefnet. It was such a sorrowful time, and for 3-years I forgot about the powers of visualization, although God shocked me into regaining my faith. THAT is a whole other post.

The fall of 2007, I came across a program online that focuses on Dream Manifestations. I tried it, and everything I focused on over the passed year has come to light once again! I don't ask for too many things to occur or change...it seems that I let my heart guide me in what to focus on. I ALWAYS thank God and the Universe for the gifts I have received, and try very hard not to question the moments of discontent that also occur in my life. I just reevaluate what it is I truly need to happen, and keep it short term goals. Check it out at DreamManifesto.com My visualizations for 2009 revolve around more holistic needs spiritually, physically, and emotionally. It is a really nice tool to use, but I still plan to make a poster since it is more concrete. Plus, it's free and fun to make. Try it! If I could give one universal gift, it would be to encourage everyone to try this because it will change your lives. /COLOR]
[/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 2:38PM #57
Ask.seek.knock

ManzanitaBear wrote:

I keep finding pennies on the ground, heads up, everywhere I go. Ordinarily, I might find one once every few weeks, and tails up half the time. Lucky pennies all over the place?

ManzanitaBear wrote:

Money... I wish I could manifest that, at a level that it would really do some good, and help me do more. Pennies are nice, but don't serve as much more than a reminder--nothing to sneer at, of course. Money is one of the areas of my life where I'm the most stuck.

Y'know, when I was a kid, the rhyme I learned was:

See a penny,
pick it up.
All the day,
you'll have good luck.

There was nothing in that rhyme about heads or tails up, and I picked up any penny I found. I even managed to pay a few bills from rolls of pennies kept in a shoebox.

It was only later that somebody told me they were supposed to be heads up. After being told that, I walked past a lot of "unlucky" pennies for many years. I also didn't have that "hedge fund" when I needed it either.

More recently, since watching some of Wayne Dyer's PBS programs, reading the Abraham-Hicks book, Ask and It Is Given, and doing my EFT, I decided to go back to the original version of the rhyme and consider all pennies (found money) lucky. Nowadays, I'm back to picking up (almost) any penny I see (depends on how much "goo" they're in and whether I'll be able to wash my hands afterwards).

Sometimes, when I pick them up, I'll say the childhood rhyme. Other times, I might say, "Thank you for the blessings I have and for the blessings that I am receiving." Occasionally, I get bold and say, "There's plenty more where that came from!" Now, I just need to gather them all into one place and really see my abundance!

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 2:38PM #58
Ask.seek.knock

ManzanitaBear wrote:

I keep finding pennies on the ground, heads up, everywhere I go. Ordinarily, I might find one once every few weeks, and tails up half the time. Lucky pennies all over the place?

ManzanitaBear wrote:

Money... I wish I could manifest that, at a level that it would really do some good, and help me do more. Pennies are nice, but don't serve as much more than a reminder--nothing to sneer at, of course. Money is one of the areas of my life where I'm the most stuck.

Y'know, when I was a kid, the rhyme I learned was:

See a penny,
pick it up.
All the day,
you'll have good luck.

There was nothing in that rhyme about heads or tails up, and I picked up any penny I found. I even managed to pay a few bills from rolls of pennies kept in a shoebox.

It was only later that somebody told me they were supposed to be heads up. After being told that, I walked past a lot of "unlucky" pennies for many years. I also didn't have that "hedge fund" when I needed it either.

More recently, since watching some of Wayne Dyer's PBS programs, reading the Abraham-Hicks book, Ask and It Is Given, and doing my EFT, I decided to go back to the original version of the rhyme and consider all pennies (found money) lucky. Nowadays, I'm back to picking up (almost) any penny I see (depends on how much "goo" they're in and whether I'll be able to wash my hands afterwards).

Sometimes, when I pick them up, I'll say the childhood rhyme. Other times, I might say, "Thank you for the blessings I have and for the blessings that I am receiving." Occasionally, I get bold and say, "There's plenty more where that came from!" Now, I just need to gather them all into one place and really see my abundance!

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 3:48PM #59
ManzanitaBear
[QUOTE=ask.seek.knock;1042758]Y'know, when I was a kid, the rhyme I learned was:

See a penny,
pick it up.
All the day,
you'll have good luck.

[/QUOTE]
My experience with the "lucky penny" superstition is the same.  As you can see, I put it in quotes.  Like with many superstitions, I don't really believe it, but I'm also, if you will, afraid to act as if I didn't... just in case.  Power of suggestion at its best!  With any such superstition, if I'd never heard of it, the question would never appear in my mind.

I take finding so many pennies heads up as a sign of better luck... better financial luck?  Dare I hope?  For this time of year, too, it's synchronistic.  Along comes Chinese New Year, with its tradition of lucky pennies.  When I was a child in grade school, we would usually get those red envelopes with pennies in them handed out in class.  Being in a city with a large Chinese population, we all learned about the holiday.  I never understood the connection with luck--until now.  Also makes me think of the tarot's Ace of Pentacles.  It's like I'm drawing that card over and over.

Recently, I don't seem to be finding as many pennies.  Maybe that run of it has passed.  But the other day, I was buying groceries, and found that I could pay exact change, without having to reach for my debit card, if I used the pennies in my pocket--pennies I'd picked up over the last few weeks.  So while it isn't quite using them to pay bills, it is a similar experience.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2009 - 12:35PM #60
solful1
My daugther loves to pick up pennies, and she's always so cheerful when she finds them, and refers to them as "lucky" pennies. As for me, I don't really like pennies much, and I used to tell her not to pick up pennies from the ground cause they're "dirty", etc. But for the past couple of years I stopped killing her enthusiasm, and sometimes when I get a penny as change from a store I throw it away outside on the ground and wish good luck to whoever happens to find it and pick it up.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook