Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Because I Said So???????
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2008 - 11:54AM #1
windwizard

OK......Have I got your attention?  :p

[COLOR=darkorchid]Im guessing just the fact your here reading now, tells me your attention has been grabbed![/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorchid]In this thread I am looking for experiences whether of a good nature or bad that when complete brought you to see how strong your own concentration and belief  really is.  By now im sure almost all of you are familiar with the concept that if one believes something will be just as they prayed  for, it will be![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkorchid]Now this has been coined  the "Secret", and/or the  " Law Of Attraction, ",   In essence it indicates that if one believes something can and will be then it can indeed become a reality.  You must of course not allow any negative energy into your surrounding "air/karma" or in your thoughts as to do this will bring negative results.   [Essentially the opposite of your desire]  [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkorchid] Now what many often forget when they do not get what it is they claim to want so badly is this:   'If you were wishing to have something change either materially or emotionally in your world,  BUT   you didnt truly believe that if asked for you may be able to achieve it......then the outcome of course is you will get only what your believe you should/could have.  In essence you will then have gotten what you asked for![/COLOR]
This is the avenue at which so many non-believers find clarity.  In these eyes it can offend be heard that, there is no possible way for this to be a reality becuase when they did the exercise they got not what asked for but the opposite of it----which in essence is indeed what one asked for and believed they were intitled  too.    [clear as mud?]

So in this next enhancing exercise I am asking those who are wishing to enhance and streghten their inner self that they try this on a small scale  [for starters].  You can use a desired parking spot when you reach your destination when setting out one day.........or, discovering  there is still one of those items left in the store at the price indicated in the weekly flyer specials.  Convince yourself beyonf doubt that in fact it will be, and then post here the expereince as you found it to be.

Now for those who know exactly how to do this, and in fact have had something asked for to come through in this way....Please share your story here so that all who are wishing to enhance this ability for themselves will see the method and how it works.

Wishing all a day filled with sunshine and many new memories to cherish!
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Intuitive Counseling

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2008 - 2:34PM #2
Ask.seek.knock
For years, my Mom and I have regularly taken a day and gone shopping before Christmas so that I can try on clothes, which she will then buy and keep until Christmas. This way, she is assured of having things that I like and that fit me.

Whenever we've gone shopping together, we always seem to get better parking spaces than I get when I go alone. One day, I started teasing her and referred to it as her "parking space angels". Now, any time we go somewhere together, as soon as we turn into a parking lot, I tell her, "OK, Mom, tell your parking space angels to do their thing!" So far, they've always managed to provide when I'm with her, but I don't get the same results when she's not with me. They're definitely her parking space angels! (The "joke" is a family thing now as even my Dad has noticed a difference when he's alone or when he's with Mom.)

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2008 - 10:08PM #3
Devona
You can use a desired parking spot when you reach your destination when setting out one day.........

This is funny........I love to 'call ahead' and reserve my parking spot when I go out!  Or 'change' the traffic lites when I'm in a hurry!

Blessings,
Devona

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2008 - 10:51PM #4
koala972
sometimes I use my wishes to let god decide on something...  honestly I don't know what's best, if I take a parking spot with the parking spot angels maybe there was someone who needed it more than I did so it seems selfish to me...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2008 - 2:15AM #5
Ask.seek.knock
Hey Koala,

I do get your point about the frivolity of something like getting a good parking space, really, I do. However, Wind asked for an example, and to me, it's clearly my Mom's belief that she's going to get a good parking space that causes it to happen. As for someone who might need it more ... well, my Mom will be 71 in June and has trouble walking because of her knees. My Dad will be 77 this month and has health troubles of his own (diabetes, heart). However, neither of my parents would even consider applying for a Handicapped Tag, no matter how much they needed it. So, I guess it's good that my Mom has her parking space angels. She just needs to lend them to Dad when he goes out alone.

[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=sienna][/COLOR]

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2008 - 1:28PM #6
spiritalk
I never had much luck with the parking angels, yet.  But I have one to share....

I play euchre on the internet and there is a point system, so people play a real 'take a chance' game to gain points.  I went in one day (after losing a lot of points) and just said I wanted my chances to play out.  And they did!  How about those angels?  LOL
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 1:30AM #7
Devona
It's funny that someone mentioned the 'frivolity' of calling ahead for a parking spot - I used to feel guilty about that too!  So now I only 'call ahead' when it's somewhere that's difficult to find parking and I do qualify it with a 'unless there's someone who needs it more than I do'.......! 

I was happy to see someone else mention this!  I thought it was just me as I do tend to take on guilt easily (lots of years of catholic school there!).

Blessings,
Devona
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 1:38AM #8
LiLi97
When I was young and having hard time coming up with rent money I would say "God will take care of it", and let go of it. Sure enough, I always found the money to pay the rent somehow!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 11:26AM #9
windwizard
It is just as I expected!
We all sure can use a parking angel from time to time.  In response to feeling guilty on taking a spot that someone else needs more.....well I dont believe it ever happens that way.  Someone will always be just pulling out if a spot is required for another once you have gotten yours. 
Now the really hard stuff, such as cancer, or any terminal illness is sent to God either directly by oneself OR  in some cases once sent to ones Angel they do get it out to the man/woman him/herself almost immediatly.  There is no harm in having those 'messengers' as well for the Spiritual know quite well that one should never rely on a request to bring about a simiple solution in a very complex and painfull world.  We do not ask for that which we do not need as well it is generally the norm to add in at the end..."...only if there is not someone who needs it more than I''.....

While doing this short exercise was anyone brought to remember all those times we have said .......'if I live through this  [OR]  if all goes good in the process   then I will never ever get myself in this position again...[OR] pleases please dont let me get caught and I will never do this again!'. .....????
Oh yes those contracts we make with?  whom?
--does anyone know who it is we are speaking to at the time of making this statement?   ( Because who ever it is many of us have spun quite a tall tale with the promise never to repeat what got us in the mess in the first place ! lol)

Now the last examples I presented above are in essence the same as the 'new job' or 'first new car' and yes, even the great parking spot!   that I spoke of using to enhance ones innerself awareness.  So often over the years of my teachings I have found that at the begining of any lesson there are those who find the material very hard.......but only until it is put into laymans terms just like we did above.  Then  many begin to see and feel things with crystal clarity.  Funny how that works, inst it!

Love and Light
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 5:19PM #10
Ask.seek.knock
It is all very new to me this type of thought/belief system. It's difficult for me to keep the positive vibration up when we're in financial crisis ... in danger of losing our home. A long bout of unemployment for both hubby and me has been hard to recover from as hubby's job hasn't lived up to the pay "hype" and I'm still not having success on the job frontier. Twice there have been potential short-term solutions that have presented ... my husband being able to sell his truck/plow and then one of his contacts offering to personally loan us the money for the short-term (w/interest, of course). However, both of those options have seemingly evaporated. It makes it difficult not to fall back into the fundamentalist type of thinking that angry/jealous God is punishing us for me daring to think/believe another way. So, even though I received a call this afternoon from one of the several temp agencies with which I'm registered and am scheduled for an interview on Monday morning for a temp-to-perm assignment, how am I supposed to keep at bay the feeling that, financially, it will be "too little, too late"? After all, I don't want foreclosure/homelessness to happen just "because I said so".

ASK

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook