Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Switch to Forum Live View Because I Said So???????
6 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2009 - 2:05AM #61
ManzanitaBear
Funny: I was browsing in the library yesterday and opened a book and found a penny inside.  Tails up this time.

Don't know what that means.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2009 - 6:22PM #62
ManzanitaBear

Okay... I'm not finding pennies anymore.  Now what I find, just about every time I walk somewhere that isn't pavement, is stones with red streaks.

To me, a stone with red in it is special; I associate it with the heart.  More than once, I've found one when I was in great emotional pain, and felt comforted by it.  Though not for any reason that makes rational sense.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 12:48AM #63
ManzanitaBear

Jan 18, 2009 -- 5:27PM, ManzanitaBear wrote:

I'm bringing this thread back up for more thoughts:  Since I've had my chakras come wide open (subject of another thread), I've noticed two things happen with regularity: I keep finding pennies on the ground, heads up, everywhere I go.  Ordinarily, I might find one once every few weeks, and tails up half the time.  Lucky pennies all over the place?!  And I seem to have been unusually lucky finding parking places when I needed them, without particularly thinking about it or asking.  I take it as a reminder that there's magic everywhere--it's only simple things that are happening, though.

I must update again. I made this post about a year ago, little more. Now, a year later, I've had a sudden spate of pennies again... only this time, I keep finding them tails up. And they're usually not right in my path, but just  off to the side, where I can't miss seeing them, but no way would I step on them.

Tails up pennies? What might it mean?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook