Switch to Forum Live View Our Musings and Ramblings
6 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2008 - 11:51PM #1
wonderment
Lots of great activity here the last few days! How about a thread just to share our ramblings about anything we like?

I've concluded that I'm a very simple soul when it comes to the mechanics of things. Like I don't care about how to build a watch. I just want to look at one and tell the time. It's like that with just about everything. I'm simply not that inquisitive I guess.

That same simple-ness seems to hold true more and more about the "whys" of life in general. I don't know how it all fits together and to speculate and theorize about it just doesn't seem to hold much interest for me.  Like when people like Wilbur get into the intricacies of his integral approach with all his charts and such I just lose interest. But when he speaks from his personal outlook - from his "eye" of the nature of things, that's the wonder for me.

I don't want to try and figure it all out with my pea brain. I want to verify, validate, clarify, and deepen my internal view of a reality that just keeps changing. Another seeming paradox: clarifying the ever-changing view of no-view - not wanting to hold on to any views at all. Maybe that's where the ongoing tension comes in of knowing that all is well but at the very same time knowing that each new day brings with it infinite possibilities, a view more vast, clearer understanding, but ultimately just more stuff to keep letting go of.

We are never going to get "there" simply because “there” keeps moving! Nothing stays the same. That's the nature of the Ground to me, it just keeps moving. The changeless is forever changing. . .

Ahhh, sometimes rambling just feels good. Anyone else on anything else?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2008 - 4:11AM #2
mab1960
I don`t feel that rambling helps,  life is constant changing. I could go on and on about  what it all means. Then i get something to clarify what that particular thought meant, which lead me to more life experences. Am i up to those thoughts tonight and because i am typing this, yes i am!!!!!!! lol
Depending on the topic discussed and who is discussing it and if they really care about the matter will they answer. Now how about i muse on communication for the moment. How deep the talk gets, has people close up, not entirely cause their thinking get stimulated. Whatever goes on in anothers brain is for only them to know lol. This topic sure is interesting to see how the unconsious speaks in their own messed up way. A lot of thought to ponder over. I want clarity and I WANT IT NOW! Will i get it, in time we shall see. Yet communication start the ball rolling on clarity. i believe you have something there on getting there, it may not be what we intended it to be.
Thanks for allowing me to just ramble, it was thought provoking to say the least at this late hour. lol
Blessings, Marie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2008 - 4:25AM #3
Whisperingal
WGal waves to Marie--I hope all is well with you and yours.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2008 - 1:41PM #4
mab1960
Hey WGal-  We need more time in the day.  3 more days i will be heading to Ca, for my sons Graduation & so much to do.  Never fails that i will have something else to pop up and on the day i leave. Thank God i don`t have to be here for it.
What about you? any thoughts on the muse and ramblings?
Been doing runes lately, the`re not mine, but i get to have fun reading them till i leave.  My energy has been put in them alot so they feel so strong for me. Lots of things have changed for the good for me hope all is well for you too.
Blessings, Marie
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook