6 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2008 - 3:38PM #1
natsim7
Hey Jacki,

I wanted to share this with you. I posted this on the dream board but I want you read and give me your take on this as well.

The dream:

Last night, I dreamt that I was going through alot "tests" so to speak. It was like an Indiana Jones/Harry Potter type of thing. Anyway, I won lots of battles and I ended up in a large room (kind of like a cafeteria). Well there was a long line of people standing waiting to see something in the front of the line. Well there were a lot of people just around too. Anyways, I turned around and saw this guy in the midst of all these people. He was a young white guy, wearing white, had a little glow around him.  He had sandy brown hair. I remember asking him to help me get to the front of the line to see what everyone was looking at. He said sure and all of a sudden a thick rope fell out of the ceiling and I climbed on. He pushed me and the line of people basically split and I found myself in the front. People were still around but at that time it was just me and the person who was surround by like a circle. Anyways, as I got closer I heard someone say "Oh my God, It's Jesus". At that moment I dropped to my knees and knelt next to HIM. He was kneeling as well and had what appeared to be tarot cards in his hand flipping them. I said nothing to HIM but just stared at HIM in awe. HE never looked up at me, but I knew HE was fully aware that I was there. Then all I heard was "Everything Is Going To Be Okay". And then I woke.

Let me tell you when I woke up I right then decided that whatever I am going through, my life in general I was handing it over to Jesus. I accepted HIM as my savior and invited HIM into my heart. This was around 2:50 am. I have received messages from HIM before but never saw HIM, never! This was the best dream ever!
Thanks for reading...

Hey could the guy that helped me out be one of my guides. As I know that I have a guide name Robert and he is definately not him.

Blessings,

Natasha
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2008 - 4:15PM #2
natsim7
I just realized I emailed this too someone else, but whoever else is free to answer as well. I just wanted to share this. Silly me.

Natasha
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2008 - 4:17PM #3
Paravani
Hello, Lovely People!

Wow, indeed!

What a cool dream!  I love the images you were sent, too -- you know, like being handed a new rope (when from your posts here, I know you've been feeling "at the end of your rope" lately)?

Hey could the guy that helped me out be one of my guides. As I know that I have a guide name Robert and he is definately not him.

My take on it -- is that "the guy" was also Jesus.  Jesus doesn't just sit at the front of the crowd -- He takes you by the hand and leads you to Him...  and removes all obstacles in your way.

The crowd...  I'm guessing that your life has been crowded with people who have blocked your view of your spiritual calling.  Now that Jesus has parted the crowd for you and shown you how to rise above it, you'll have a whole new view of life and of your path.

What's funny to me is...  I've been reading your posts for ages upon ages...  and it never occurred to me that you weren't already Christian, because your posts are always filled with so much caring and compassion -- you know, "Christ-consciousness"?  So I'm not terribly surprised that He came to lead you.

I'm so glad that you're back, Natasha!

Love and Light and Blessings to all of us!

Claudia
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2008 - 9:56AM #4
habanero
Really awesome dream, Natsim!
I can't really say anymore than that. Words wouldn't do justice, but I can say Jesus is a pretty good guy to hand things over to!
Congrats,
Jenny
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 6:52PM #5
francisvevea
That's awesome!  The closest I have experienced like that is a vision, like from what many call your "third eye".  I saw Jesus like he appears in many books, in bright color wearing bright blue and white clothing.  He just moved closer and closer to me and disappeared.  It was during a hard time of loss in my life.  I have always been Christian but this sight made me gasp and open my eyes wide with awe that he would show himself to little old insignificant me.  HE is amazing.

I think the guy with the sandy brown hair was one of Jesus' helpers or an Angel.
God Bless
FV
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook