Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 8:55AM #31
Gadgett
[QUOTE=Tenlionz;1023956]I believe the Gadget don't get it, I'm not sure what base of study she iz involved in but this response causes me to question her knowledge in this field. Not attempting to hurt your feelings Gadget but I believe you are simply inexperienced. I would expect this kind of response from a follower of Oprah. Should you attempt to save the life of the unwilling you are now speaking of behavioral health care, this would entail an E.O.D or an Emergency Order of Detainment. She would be cuffed and transported to a Mental Health facility for a 72 hour observation period then she would be prescribed anti depressants and turned into a virtual zombie. This iz the way of thoze who do violate the reality of destiny and create an existence outside the circle, which iz an abomination of creation. You can not force Spirits to leave one that willingly invites their presents, this iz the law of the Spirits, not if you want to or not, it simply can not be done.[/QUOTE]

Ouch what did I do to be compared to the mass elite of Oprah. *gag* Seriously though you're not hurting my feelings you are very much correct. I don't have alot of experience. Heck I'm still trying to learn. But Im not talking psychotheropy Im just talking about trying to help a fellow human.

Like I said before I know from my own experience that I wish someone had jumped in and helped me when I was suffering But for many years our neighbors just turned a blind eye.

But I digress, please explain how you feel I'm wrong. The only way to grow is to learn.

-Gadg
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 2:12PM #32
Tenlionz
hehe Sorry about the Oprah comment Gadget. Well you can read the many posts here from very wize and patient people that have experience in the field and this will give you an idea concerning what could be considered help and what could be considered intrusion. I found my self in a position not long ago, I was torn between my professional duty and my pity for some one that was in crisis. A wize Elder said this- We cant always interfere with some ones destiny and we cant stand in the way of karma, some times we have to let destiny play out its course, there iz a time when it iz no longer in our hands but in the hands of God. I don't know much about your case Gadget or if this source of abuse was spiritual in nature or if you suffered at the hand of another human being, should the latter be the case I am sure that you are aware of the huge difference, if this were a case of abuse by another human being I would say of course get involved call the police, but in a case of spiritual oppression the climate changes dramatically. To violate ones free will and break the law of the Spirits iz never the right thing to do, this iz simply attempting to bring about the product of our own will.

Ten lionz

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 6:06PM #33
TheWhiteHart
I think it is a matter of experience, Gadgett. Some things are hard to understand at first, until you gain experience. Knowing when to step in, and when to sit back, is difficult, and only comes with time and experience. Also, stepping in on behalf of a child is different than doing so for an adult. In cases of physical harm, it is easier to see the line. In cases of psychic abuse, it is very hard to know where the line is, especially when someone has invited the contact.  And what if this person is lying about it, just for attention? Jumping in gung ho is a nice sentiment, but it requires a lot of careful thought and a clear understanding of what is happening.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 20, 2009 - 6:48PM #34
Tenlionz
YO Umi Itabee Tobi Issi, anumpoli Chukma,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 20, 2009 - 6:48PM #35
Tenlionz
YO Umi Itabee Tobi Issi, anumpoli Chukma,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2009 - 11:55PM #36
GeoSage
I would  like to thank you all for your advice and quick response to this issue. When I spoke of consulting the Universe I began to realize that the Universe was already speaking to me through each of you (Even Gadget). I have also applied  the lesson to myself of "Talk little and listen much". That is why I have not interjected my opinion on this throughout this discussion. Gadgett I appreciate your questions to this topic because in everything is a lesson and I feel that through your questions and responses that you received it has helped to answer alot of questions that my wife and anyone else who is following this thread may have had about this issue. So you are also a great help in creating balance in this situation. But also know that in the shamanic practice there always remains duality. There are alot of things that could be in play here. As a shamanic practitioner you must not use your tunnel vision to assess a situation , but utilize your third eye periphial to understand what may be really going on. Yes she may be accosted by these spirits, or she may be dilusional, or she may want and crave attention,and that is not for me to decide or make assumtions. Until she opens up to ME then all I can do is send healing energy from afar through email, meditation or prayer that she receive the healing energy that she needs from the Universe. You don't want to run up against something that you don't know about or something you can't handle. There are some really big nasties out there you really don't want to or have the skill to "phuck" (Urban Language) with. Blessed Be to you all and may we continue to work together.

From the Dark to the Light,
                                                                                                                                           Geo
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2009 - 8:14AM #37
GeoSage
I would like to thank you all for your advice and quick response to this issue. When I spoke of consulting the Universe I began to realize that the Universe was already speaking to me through each of you (Even Gadget). I have also applied the lesson to myself of "Talk little and listen much". That is why I have not interjected my opinion on this throughout this discussion. Gadgett I appreciate your questions to this topic because in everything is a lesson and I feel that through your questions and responses that you received it has helped to answer alot of questions that my wife and anyone else who is following this thread may have had about this issue. So you are also a great help in creating balance in this situation. But also know that in the shamanic practice there always remains duality. There are alot of things that could be in play here. As a shamanic practitioner you must not use your tunnel vision to assess a situation , but utilize your third eye periphial to unde rstand what may be really going on. Yes she may be accosted by these spirits, or she may be dilusional, or she may want and crave attention,and that is not for me to decide or make assumtions. Until she opens up to ME then all I can do is send healing energy from afar through email, meditation or prayer that she receive the healing energy that she needs from the Universe. You don't want to run up against something that you don't know about or something you can't handle. There are some really big nasties out there you really don't want to or have the skill to mess with. Blessed Be to you all and may we continue to work together.

From the Dark to the Light,
Geo
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook