Switch to Forum Live View O Wow!!! I Haven't Been Here In So Long~
6 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2008 - 10:31PM #1
natsim7
Hi Everyone,

Wow!! It's been a loooooonnnng time since I have been here. I guess I am being lead here for a reason, don't know how. How's everyone? Rivermom, Wgal, Linda and my buddies.

Me, I feel like I am just lost, spiritually, psychologically. You know, I guess it's the state and feel of the world now, but I am feeling like I am alive, but not living and don't know where to begin. I am so tired of this, maybe I am depressed, I have my good and bad days. I am unemployed but trying to find my career path, but don't know where to begin. Just a mess!

I am glad I refound this board and bnet. Maybe this is what I need.

Blessings,

Natasha
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2008 - 11:18PM #2
Rivermom
Hey natsim, is the whole world unemployed?  I've been struggeling with this for almost a year.  It sure seems to be ayear of change.  I blame everyone's blues on daylight savings time.   It messes everyone up.  hang in there.  Spring is almost here and we will all be reborn with the flowers.

Rivermom
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 1:05AM #3
Paravani
Hello, Lovely People!

Hi, Natasha!  Welcome back!

It's me, Claudia, who used to go by "FantasiaSmith".  (My avatar matches my old name, though, to help people keep my posts straight.)

The board's been a little quiet lately, but with you around it's sure to liven up.  (Well, I must admit, I've been guilty of "lurking" mostly, too.)

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling down lately, and I hope the email I sent you will cheer you up a bit.

Nice to see you again!

Love and Light and Blessings to all of us!

Claudia
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 11:49AM #4
natsim7
Thanks for the message,  yeah pretty much the whole world is unemployed. But that's not what scares me, what scares me the most is that I will not find something that I enjoy doing and be stuck doing something I have to do just to pay bills. I really want to get into writing and start this new charter high school in my town. I will like to get more involved with the town in which I live in. I already starting a blog and will start a newsletter and hopefully will grow into a newspaper.  I see politics in my future, local and maybe even the state level. I just have to get started. That's the problem getting started! I am going back to school for Journalism/Public Relations with a Urban Studies emphasis. But I have to, can't wait for the government or anyone else to do it for me, have to do it myself.

I am so happy to be back....

Blessings to you and your search.  How's it going with you? I know Spring is around the corner and I am so happy. I have a little bit of money I am living on but it's diminishing really quick. I am willing to take a retail job or a summer youth job for the money.  Hope all goes well with everyone, we are really living in some tough times.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 11:50AM #5
natsim7
Hi Claudia,

I just read your email, how are you doing. Thanks for your reply, you and Rivermom are some of the original gangstas (lol). I am going to join you in the spirit reallms board.

Blessings,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 11:52AM #6
natsim7
Hi Claudia,

I just read your email, how are you doing. Thanks for your reply, you and Rivermom are some of the original gangstas (lol). I am going to join you in the spirit reallms board.

Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 12:48PM #7
Stardove

natsim7 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Wow!! It's been a loooooonnnng time since I have been here. I guess I am being lead here for a reason, don't know how. How's everyone? Rivermom, Wgal, Linda and my buddies.

Me, I feel like I am just lost, spiritually, psychologically. You know, I guess it's the state and feel of the world now, but I am feeling like I am alive, but not living and don't know where to begin. I am so tired of this, maybe I am depressed, I have my good and bad days. I am unemployed but trying to find my career path, but don't know where to begin. Just a mess!

I am glad I refound this board and bnet. Maybe this is what I need.

Blessings,

Natasha

Welcome back Natasha.  Surrounding you with healing love, light and energy.  May your world be brighter.  :)

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook