Switch to Forum Live View New Years Promises, Goals, or Resolutionsfor 2009
6 years ago  ::  Dec 25, 2008 - 7:15PM #1
imsavedru
What are your Goals, Resolutions, or Promises for 2009?

Here is a list of mine:

1- I will commit to come to the Lord early each morning before my day begins - to inquire of Him of His plans for my life that day. I will pray for guidance and insight to KNOW His voice and decisions in all circumstances and to adhere to His plan no matter how difficult it might be for me.

2- I will pray for my sons, my husband ,and myself each day - for us to be faithful and obedient servants to the Lord Jesus Christ and for us to fulfill the purpose He has for us of each. I will also ask that not only He give us JOY in all we do, but that we would have the attitude of JOY regardless of what life brings.

3- I will find areas of work within the church that I do not enjoy and offer my services/ help in those areas to learn the valuable lesson of selflessness.

4- I will continue my schooling to get my degree in Biblical Counseling.

5- I will lose12 lbs. (I do this every year - and then I gain it back)

6- Though I am an organized person - I will resolve to organize those areas of my life that will be of benefit to others in my family.

7- I will be the wife and mother I am called to be by the Lord. I will encourage and uplift my husband, though I might not agree in all areas of decision. I will hear his heart and not just his voice. I will persuade, encourage ,and accept my sons different talents and abilities and teach them by example that trusting the Lord is the most important thing they can do.

8- I will complete my writing projects.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook