Switch to Forum Live View ID Change for FantasiaSmith
7 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 8:08PM #1
Paravani
Hello, Lovely People!

I want to let you all know that I'm changing my Bnet ID from "FantasiaSmith" to "Paravani". "Fantasia" was an old dating chat-room ID I used ten years ago, and it was handy when I first signed up for Bnet about five or six years ago... but I'm not comfortable with it anymore.

The Sanskrit meaning of "paravani" -- "the ultimate voice of the spirit-Self' -- reflects my spiritual goals and ideals, and it also means "peacock" -- thus the peacock avatar, which I've also made the avatar for my "Fantasia" ID (to give a hint to those who find my posts under both IDs while I make the change-over).

My Friends' Bnet home pages don't refresh properly when I switch log-ins, so I haven't been able to send new Friends Requests to all of you. So please, if you haven't received one from me yet, will you send me one?

Thank you so much!  I love you all lots!

Claudia

P.S. My new Bnet ID is tied to a yahoo.com email account of the same name, and I invite any and all who wish to send me private email there. "Paravani" wasn't taken yet, so you don't need to add any weird numbers to it or anything -- just send email to paravani at yahoo.com.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook