Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
7 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 1:44AM #1
lavender_rose
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to share a little story that happened not too long ago to my 15 year old son. I do hope others will share their stories here as well!!

One day at my son's school, he was out in the parking lot, chumming around with some of his friends and was heading back to class. My son, fully entertaining as he is, wasn't really paying attention to anyone actually DRIVING in the parking lot, when all of a sudden he caught the glimpse of something shiny on the ground. At first he was going to just ignore it, but it just seemed to call him or "pull" him over to it, so he reached down to find a nice shiny 10 cent coin! As he was just pulling himself up from picking up the dime, he came face to face with a car door!! He looked up into a gentleman's face in the car door window, with a VERY startled look on his face, just as the gentleman also looked at him with a startled face, and then  they both nodded at each other with open jaws with the understanding at what could have happened and then the gentleman drove slowly away.  If my son had not stopped to pick up that shiny coin, he would have ended up being hit by that car because he wasn't watching where he was going!!!!  He and I both know it was God's Angels doing, for placing that coin in his way and averting him from the potential danger he had avoided!  Thankyou God and the Angels!!!! :)

PS...my son has also learned a very valuable lesson to watch where he is going!!  :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 10:35AM #2
Sunflower65
What a blessing, Lavender_Rose! I have a son who will be fifteen soon too, and it's always a joke around our house that he can't see what's right in front of his face. I always ask the angels to surround my children every day and keep them safe. Thanks for sharing your story!

Angel hugs & blessings,
Sunflower ^O^
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 1:25PM #3
lavender_rose
Hi Sunflower,

Yes, I do as well, ask for the Angels to protect my 3 boys everyday! In this instance I KNOW they were watching my middle son!!  I also ask for a circle of white light to protect their vehicle that my oldest drives them to and from school in, and that each one of them, including an extra passenger always be protected from harm.
Now, with my middle boy of the age to start driver's ed later this year, I may be asking for several larger Angels to watch over him!!  ;)

Lavender_Rose
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 4:15PM #4
Sunflower65

lavender_rose wrote:

Now, with my middle boy of the age to start driver's ed later this year, I may be asking for several larger Angels to watch over him!! ;)

Scary, isn't it?! :eek:  LOL

Angel hugs & blessings,
Sunflower ^O^

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 1:05PM #5
AmandaRose
HI rose,
I just love stories like this, the intrigue me. That is just so amazing that he wasn’t hurt. I often think about things like 9/11 and wonder about the guy who was sick that day, or missed his train or even the one who was attending his first day of work. Chance encounters I guess you can call them.

I have had a few but the one that comes to mind first is this one. I was stuck in town one day and I called a friend of mine to take me home he showed up on his motorcycle and off we went. He said we had to places we had to stop first before he could take me home, both were friends of his. After 10 minutes at the first house he was ready to go and just as we were walking out the door they asked me if I wanted some ice cream. Well, I didn’t really know them and I wanted to get home so I kindly declined. Then he said it was banana nut ice cream my favorite!! So I changed my mind and my friend said he would come back to get me in 15 minutes after he went to the second house. Well he never made it to that house. He slammed into the back of a car going 45 miles per hour and was rushed to ICU. He did make it out of the hospital but, I will never know what would have happened if it wasn’t for banana nut ice cream!!
Amanda
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 3:02PM #6
javagirl
Amanda, I always knew I loved ice cream! 

To you all...what inspiring stories.  I can really relate to the 15-year-old son bit.  Though I've raised my son to be very cautious and responsible, he's still a 15-year-old boy and has the "tunnel vision" of youth.  So, yes, there's a lot of praying for his protection!

He plays two school sports at a time (right now it's golf and baseball) and many times will catch a ride home after practice with one of his driving-age teammates--especially when they are far across town.  Those are real nail-biting times for me, but I hold fast to my faith and know that God will send his angels to watch over him.

Boy, I never knew that raising teenagers was so hard on the knees--and I only have one child!  Can't imagine if I had more.

Best to all,

Java
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 7:41PM #7
lavender_rose
Hi AmandaRose...what an amazing story...thank God and the Angels for ice cream!!  I am glad to hear that your friend eventually made it out of the hospital too! You were truly blessed on that day!

Hi Java....yes aren't teenagers fun? LOL  If it isn't your own you are worrying about, it is one of their friends it seems!  Like I said before...maybe it is time to step up my request and just have BIGGER Angels called in for duty where my boys  are concerned! I am sure the ones they have right now are getting a little tired with their goings' on of late! :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 9:18PM #8
Sunflower65
What a spine-tingling story, AmandaRose! :eek:  Thanks for sharing that!

Hi, javagirl!  I know what you mean about teenagers and "tunnel vision!"  My son is also very responsible and concientious, but he just has his head in the clouds all the time.  Well, come to think of it, he's ALWAYS been that way! LOL :)

Angel hugs & blessings,
Sunflower ^O^
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2008 - 8:03AM #9
jcarhair1
Hi,iam trying to find more people who get messages like mine.I started finding 5cent pieces(australian coin) for some months,which i became obsessed with that all my boys &partner new about,but i would find them in unusual places.In my soul,i had a feeling it meant somthing,i even started buying lottery tickets,it was getting frustrating,ikept thinking this is an omen.What happened soon after,was every mums nightmare,my beautiful 18year old son,was killed in a car accident,i was distaught,it only happened nov 3rd 06,so im still trying to understand what has happened.Two days after i lost Brad,my sister ran me a bath,where i laid and prated,and cried,and prayed some more.I said Brad,i know its to soon,but you have to send me a sign,let me know your here.A couple hours later,my youngest son came through the door,and he was as white as a ghost,i asked was he ok, with that he replied,Mum, some of Brads friends are out the front,they have just been up to the accident site(Brads accident was less than 3 kilometers away,we live near a main highway,)Brads friends were looking for anything that may be still on the road that was in his car,with that,my son said as he was opening his hand,Mum,this is all they found,in his hand was two 5cent pieces.With this i broke down,i beleive i got my message.I believe my angels were preparing me,and Brads soul as well.Now we find them all the time still,but anyone i share this story with,they start finding them.It is a small but wonderful comfort,does anyone else know of similar,stories,i am so interested.Thanks love and peace to all.JANE
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2008 - 8:58AM #10
habanero
That is the neatest story Jane! What a great confirmation for you!
Jenny
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook