Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Quiz: Are you an Empath?
7 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2008 - 7:18AM #31
boodlebear
Well, I tried the quiz and first time around (ADD wasn't paying attention) I scored Pot. Emp. as 63% AN Intu. 63% 
A Cert. Emp. 63%. and then I got bored. Retook the test and it changed.  Unbond. Emp 63%  Am still Pot. Emp 63% and Cert. Emp. 63%.
No longer an Intutive: 50%
Not an Empath 44%.
So I don't know if I feel you're coming or if I'm in danger of going.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 29, 2008 - 11:50PM #32
Rivermom
Wind I want to thank you for clearing up a mystery today.

*have you ever suddenly gotten a headache or back pain [ect] even though no medical reason can be found?

I met the mother of a new family I am working with so we could fill out all the papers and get the case opened.  As we were finishing I could tell the woman was feeling worse and worse.  I told her to take care of anything shee needed to do.  She lay down saying she had a headache.  I had just started to rub my forehead.  That darn thing stayed with me for most of the afternoon.  I thought it was the house.  I rarely get a headache across my forehead.  I remember wondering if hers was caused by her diabetes.  I made sure I kept my blood sugar levels even  today. 

I am going to have to use some caution and protection when I go back. 

Rivermom
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 02, 2008 - 1:30PM #33
dreamie1966
Just took that test and this was my results
Are You an Empath?
You scored as a An Intuitive
You are a natural intuitive with many talents. You have other abilities and characteristics and fit into the same family as Empaths. The more you learn the stronger your abilities will become! from the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo!Groups.
Certified Empath   
100% 
An Intuitive   
100% 
Potential Empath   
94% 
Unbonded Empath   
56% 
Not an Empath   
38% 

Interesting, since I have been doing more reading and working harder on my spirituality since this illness set in I have found that my abilities are in fact getting stronger.  It is an amazing feeling to understand more.....what is that old saying, seek and yea shall find.....

Luv Dreamie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 14, 2008 - 1:10AM #34
kjathena
Are You an Empath?
You scored as a Certified Empath
You are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.
Certified Empath   
100% 
An Intuitive   
88% 
Potential Empath   
81% 
Unbonded Empath   
63% 
Not an Empath   
22%
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 14, 2008 - 1:10AM #35
kjathena
Are You an Empath?
You are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.
Certified Empath   
100% 
An Intuitive   
88% 
Potential Empath   
81% 
Unbonded Empath   
63% 
Not an Empath   
22%
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 16, 2008 - 1:49PM #36
windwizard
Rivermom
Glad to have helped my dear!
Thank you for the validation as well.....

Love and Light ^0^
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 25, 2008 - 12:17PM #37
truinlife
Are You an Empath?
You scored as a An Intuitive
You are a natural intuitive with many talents. You have other abilities and characteristics and fit into the same family as Empaths. The more you learn the stronger your abilities will become! from the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo!Groups.
An Intuitive   
88% 
Certified Empath   
75% 
Potential Empath   
50% 
Not an Empath   
44% 
Unbonded Empath   
13% 
hmm, wonder how true it is:))
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2008 - 12:43AM #38
Physhspirit
Already knew the answer to this one, but it was fun taking the quiz!

You are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology.

Certified Empath    
    100%
An Intuitive    
    94%
Potential Empath    
    69%
Not an Empath    
    44%
Unbonded Empath    
    38%
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2008 - 2:12AM #39
Katep1313
Are You an Empath?You scored as a Certified EmpathYou are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.
Certified Empath 94% An Intuitive 88% Unbonded Empath 81% Potential Empath 69% Not an Empath 50%
"And why would you even
Shake a man's hand
If you're not going
To help him stand"  Ben Harper
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2008 - 2:12AM #40
Katep1313
Are You an Empath?You scored as a Certified EmpathYou are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.
Certified Empath 94% An Intuitive 88% Unbonded Empath 81% Potential Empath 69% Not an Empath 50%
"And why would you even
Shake a man's hand
If you're not going
To help him stand"  Ben Harper
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook