Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Quiz: Are you an Empath?
7 years ago  ::  Jan 14, 2008 - 2:24PM #1
Flowseeker
Are You an Empath?
Check out my hubs on http://hubpages.com/profile/Tranquilheart
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2008 - 8:17PM #2
Ask.seek.knock
Hmmm, I guess everybody here was already sure of their empathic abilities 'cuz they didn't take this quiz. But, since it's uncharted territory for me, I decided to give it a shot.

My results:

You scored as a[n] Unbonded Empath

A powerful Empath is trapped inside your body, and wants to get out! The trap is really in your mind. Too many beliefs are in the way of your spreading your wings. There is hope if you look for it! from The Book of Storms Series on Yahoo!Groups.

Unbonded Empath ... 81%
Potential Empath ... 69%
Certified Empath ... 56%
An Intuitive ... 38%
Not an Empath ... 31%

I guess these results sort of fit with my "Fallen Angel" results on the "type of empath" quiz.

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2008 - 9:10PM #3
Urukai
Are You an Empath?You scored as a Certified EmpathYou are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.Certified Empath 94% An Intuitive 94% Unbonded Empath 75% Potential Empath 63% Not an Empath 38%
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 11, 2008 - 11:19PM #4
FantasiaSmith
Hello, Lovely People!

Thanks for posting that quiz, Flowseeker.  It was both interesting and entertaining... 

The results were amusing, too.  I was barely paying attention to the questions, and checked the middle choice for nearly everything...  but somehow still scored as a "Certified Empath"!

... Maybe my spirit guides were taking the quiz for me?  :)

Love and Light and Blessings to all!

Claudia
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2008 - 10:14AM #5
spiritalk
88% - Certified Empath
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2008 - 2:57PM #6
One_World
Interesting quiz! Here's me:

You scored as a Unbonded Empath

A powerful Empath is trapped inside your body, and wants to get out! The trap is really in your mind. Too many beliefs are in the way of your spreading your wings. There is hope if you look for it! from The Book of Storms Series on Yahoo!Groups.

Unbonded Empath   
88% 

Certified Empath   
81% 

Potential Empath   
63% 

An Intuitive   
63% 

Not an Empath   
19%
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars ~ Oscar Wilde
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 1:43AM #7
Devona
I don't usually like to do quizzes but I figured I'd try it for fun anyway.  Here's what I got.  Not sure I understand how it can be 88% Certified and then 50% Not an Empath though!

Are You an Empath?
You scored as a Certified EmpathYou are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.Certified Empath 88% An Intuitive 69% Not an Empath 50% Potential Empath 31% Unbonded Empath 13%
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 1:43AM #8
Devona
I don't usually like to do quizzes but I figured I'd try it for fun anyway.  Here's what I got.  Not sure I understand how it can be 88% Certified and then 50% Not an Empath though!

Are You an Empath?
You scored as a Certified EmpathYou are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.Certified Empath 88% An Intuitive 69% Not an Empath 50% Potential Empath 31% Unbonded Empath 13%
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 10:41AM #9
FantasiaSmith
Hello, Lovely People!

Hi, Devona!

I think the percentages refer to the number of questions that you answered a certain way.  So, of the maybe four questions in the quiz that were designed to test if you were "not an empath", you answered half of them positively.  Of the eight questions designed to test if you were a "certified empath", you answered seven of them positively -- so the quiz results rounded 87.5% up to 88%.

Got it?

If not, don't worry about it.  I'm way too "mathy" for my own good!

Love and Light and Blessings to you and to all of you!

Claudia
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 6:15PM #10
risingstar11111
potential empath-88%

fun quiz!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing