Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Info from divine sources?
7 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2008 - 9:40AM #11
windwizard
JJ
Oh yes my friend, in that respect I agree however it may have been in my wording that lead to perhaps seeing it in such a negative light........the reader you spoke of who used all negatives is one who really isnt walking in the light {IMO}  for if she/he were I believe they would/should know well enough that never should we dwell upon the negatives of any life event.
When truly intune with ones guides/spirit, a message intended to be given should never be presented in such a fashion as to bring about the essence of 'gloom and doom', however I might add someone such as yourself would know instinctively how to word the message before it left your lips!  {as would I}  Otherwise I still feel it unlikely that something requiring change for the better in someones life or something that is in need of acceptance would stay hidden from a querant in search of healing.  Thus my reasoning and experience has taught me that whether sad or uplifting, if it is a message offering light and/or healing in some fashion -- will definatly find its way of delivery to the querant even if there is a moment of onset where pain or sadness fills the air.  Trust in ones sources should give the reader the knowledge/wisdom to know that not only is the message a requirement of healing, it should also be delivered in a fashion that is not degrading or belittling to the querant.

Love and Light ^0^
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Intuitive Counseling
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2008 - 12:21AM #12
Devona
Hello Everyone,

I've been away from these boards for some time now (it's so NICE to see so many familiar 'faces' though!) and it looks like you've done with this thread but I'd like to add a thought or two if you don't mind.

The original poster asked:
I'm not sure if the information I receive comes from me or an external source; however if the information is external, is there a way (or something I can do) to help ensure the messages I receive are coming from God or a divine positive source?

Maybe I'm being too simplistic but don't you just KNOW?  I'm not a professional like so many others here are and I'm nowhere near as gifted as many others either but when I 'get something', there's never any doubt in my mind where it originates.  Or that it's 'real'. 

I worked for years at a 'metaphysical store' where they held a lot of classes and I have heard many people ask that  same question - how do they know it's 'real' and that they're simply not making it up?  There were even classes to teach people how to trust their intuition.......  So I guess it's a genuine concern to many.   

I have to wonder if all that questioning isn't at the root of the problem?   

I feel you KNOW and you have to have faith that what you're getting is true and that you're getting it for a reason.  By the way, how can there ever be any doubt as to whether to pass it along if that's the case?  If you weren't meant to give the message to the person it was meant for, then you wouldn't be getting it.  Right?  Of course, you have an obligation to do that in such a way that it's for their greatest good (goes without saying!).

Just my simply thoughts.

Blessings to All,

Devona

(it's so nice to be back!)

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2008 - 11:39AM #13
windwizard
Devona
Well may I say its nice to see you back too!
It has been awhile since I recall reading anything from you.   
I see you have a slight lean to the side of 'knong it is correct to release a message' for if it were not I too believe we would not get it to even ponder in the first place.  More often than not I have found that once I get going in a reading, I take on Spirit and really only become the channel for such messaging so it is essential to believe in what one is doing before even embarking on such a task in life.  IMO
As always though it is my belief as well we all walk our own unique path and not all is seen in the same light. This makes niether right nor wrong, simply they just 'are'.
Amen

Love and Light ^0^
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Intuitive Counseling
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2008 - 10:19AM #14
Whisperingal
((((DEVONA))))

It's so good to have you back!

WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 2:03AM #15
Devona
Hi Wind and WGal,

Thank you for the warm welcome back!  I must say it nice to be here again.  2007 was not a good year - sort of like the 'tower' card for me.  Lots of turmoil and challenges.  I'm going forward now though with renewed faith and strength!

I'm glad you're all still here and I'm happy to 'meet' everyone else too!

Brightest Blessings,
Devona
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 2:03AM #16
Devona
Hi Wind and WGal,

Thank you for the warm welcome back!  I must say it nice to be here again.  2007 was not a good year - sort of like the 'tower' card for me.  Lots of turmoil and challenges.  I'm going forward now though with renewed faith and strength!

I'm glad you're all still here and I'm happy to 'meet' everyone else too!

Brightest Blessings,
Devona
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook