Page 1 of 13  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome and Check in to Forum
7 years ago  ::  Jan 09, 2008 - 2:42PM #1
Stardove
Welcome to the Spirit Guides Forum. This area of Beliefnet is for like minded believers and members that might have some questions about Spirit Guides.

If you are a non-believer I would suggest you take your comments to the Spirit Guides & Angels Debate.

Any negative comments about the belief in Spirit Guides will either be deleted or moved to the Debate forum according to the guidelines for this forum.

Now that I've gotten that chore out of the way, I do wish to welcome you to this forum. If you are a new poster here, please let us know you are joining in the discussions. I do hope you will enjoy the time you spend with us.

Also feel free to start a new thread.
This thread will be a meet and greet only.
Thanks for joining in. :)

To our regulars posters it is okay for you to welcome new members to the forum. ;)

The Moderator
Spirit Guides & Angels
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 4:23PM #2
BrightHopes
Hello my name is BrightHopes and I've just stumbled upon this forum, and happy to have done so! I hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge also with others and forge new friendships in the process. Thank you

-BrightHopes
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 5:24PM #3
Stardove

BrightHopes wrote:

Hello my name is BrightHopes and I've just stumbled upon this forum, and happy to have done so! I hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge also with others and forge new friendships in the process. Thank you

-BrightHopes

BrightHopes, welcome to the Spirit Guides forum. I like your id a name and I do hope you will enjoy the time you spend with us. :)

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 4:23PM #4
BrightHopes

-BrightHopes
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 5:24PM #5
Stardove

BrightHopes wrote:

-BrightHopes

BrightHopes, welcome to the Spirit Guides forum. I like your id a name and I do hope you will enjoy the time you spend with us. :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2008 - 1:35PM #6
Sunflower65
I'm new to this forum too, so I just thought I'd introduce myself and say "Hi!" :D

Angel Blessings,
Sunflower ^O^
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2008 - 3:47PM #7
Stardove

Sunflower65 wrote:

I'm new to this forum too, so I just thought I'd introduce myself and say "Hi!" :D

Angel Blessings,
Sunflower ^O^

Welcome to the forum Sunflower. Thanks for checking in. Enjoy the time you spend here. :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2008 - 4:15PM #8
BrightHopes
Stardove, thanks for welcoming me and for your help. I do appreciate it. There's so much information here I'm so glad to have found B'Net.

Blessings of love,
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2008 - 4:54PM #9
Joseph14
Stardove,

Just checking in...

Joseph14
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 12:15AM #10
Stardove

Joseph14 wrote:

Stardove,

Just checking in...

Joseph14

Hi Joseph, no need for those that have been posting to check in to the new welcome thread. But it's okay, especially to welcome the newcomers here. The original welcome thread seemed out of date since it was created in BETA before the community opened. ;)

Plus I wanted to make it clear this is not an area for debate, but for those that believe in spirit guides it is a safe place to share our thoughts and beliefs about same.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 13  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook