Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View anyone that can do readings???
7 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2008 - 7:58PM #1
christie
I would kindly appreciate someone that can give me some direction at this moment, I am going to have a small surgery on the 9 TH and would like to have my mind at ease about some issues. Please let me know if you can help.  Sincerely,  Christie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2008 - 8:04PM #2
waterdragon9
Would love to help christie. What do you need?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2008 - 10:03PM #3
christie
First of all mom is on dialysis, lives w/ me of and on. Brother kidney failure lives w/ me. Me, I've had 2 back surgeries, knee surgery. Going in for a spinal implant.  I was currently building on to my home, construction worker Took off with 4,000 did a little work, not even 2,000 including labor. Everyone is giving me the run around even the police. My health is not up to this stress. we live in a one bed room home. Inspections told me it wasnt up to code and then changed their minds. I live on my social security i cannot afford an attorney.  thank you again.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 10:03AM #4
spiritalk
Nothing remains static!  Life is ever-changing in so many ways!  You will NOT be the same person you were before the surgery - there will be health and some stability in the body, mind, spirit following, which you have not felt for sometime.

Some things will still be available to you (career came to mind) but there is a sense that you wish to pursue something else and this will give you the strength to fulfill your own plans.  The resume is up to date - use it!

I typed the above from message 1 - not having read the other one. 

I want to add at this point - the only way to gain that balance of body, mind, spirit is to see this surgery as doing more than fixing your back - make it about your backbone as well.  No more - poor me. 

Take the approach all is where it needs to be.  People can only take advantage when we are seeing ourselves as victim.   It is about empowerment.

There are also personal tools of the consciousness when you are ready to empower yourself - visualization, meditation, affirmation - and they work.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 1:47PM #5
risingstar11111
you dont need an attorney to take this construction worker to small claims court. Please do so and get your money back!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 4:11PM #6
REIKI321
It is my knowing that Where there is LOVE, fear can not exist. LOVE casts out all perception OF FEAR.
With Love ,anything is possible.
   So in the sense that God IS LOVE,
I AM GOD and so are you, whether you ever come to the place where you can accept this, or not, really has no bearing on what you ARE.
    Would the world not be a better place if we all came to this realization?
Be Well most perfect one.
   Namaste
   Birk
  Reiki321@yahoo.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 6:02PM #7
christie
[QUOTE=spiritalk;186613]Nothing remains static!  Life is ever-changing in so many ways!  You will NOT be the same person you were before the surgery - there will be health and some stability in the body, mind, spirit following, which you have not felt for sometime.

Some things will still be available to you (career came to mind) but there is a sense that you wish to pursue something else and this will give you the strength to fulfill your own plans.  The resume is up to date - use it!

I typed the above from message 1 - not having read the other one. 

I want to add at this point - the only way to gain that balance of body, mind, spirit is to see this surgery as doing more than fixing your back - make it about your backbone as well.  No more - poor me. 

Take the approach all is where it needs to be.  People can only take advantage when we are seeing ourselves as victim.   It is about empowerment.

There are also personal tools of the consciousness when you are ready to empower yourself - visualization, meditation, affirmation - and they work.[/QUOTE]
Thank you, Greatly appreciate you responding.  I really know this sugery is going to help give me life back. its difficult not being able to ge dressed and not feeling sorry for yourself even though i try not to. i know there are people worse off than me this is my motivation to feel better and get better. i live in chronic pain yet i get up everyday and try to function no matter how many pain pills ive taken. so i pray this is a new life for me after this sugery.  asking for Prayers  Thank You again.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 6:09PM #8
christie
[QUOTE=risingstar11111;187271]you dont need an attorney to take this construction worker to small claims court. Please do so and get your money back![/QUOTE] thank you  i spoke to legal aid they are reviewing my case to see if they can help, so now i have to wait. i pray this can be solved. Thank you again  By the way how are you sure he will pay in small claims court?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 6:48PM #9
christie
[QUOTE=REIKI321;187648]It is my knowing that Where there is LOVE, fear can not exist. LOVE casts out all perception OF FEAR.
With Love ,anything is possible.
   So in the sense that God IS LOVE,
I AM GOD and so are you, whether you ever come to the place where you can accept this, or not, really has no bearing on what you ARE.
    Would the world not be a better place if we all came to this realization?
Be Well most perfect one.
   Namaste
   Birk
  Reiki321@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]
That is  Inspiration at work , it's beautiful,  Thank you
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2008 - 10:50PM #10
REIKI321
You are welcome.  So going forward we may all agree that you are loved.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook