Switch to Forum Live View Need some help too.
7 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2007 - 9:31AM #1
B.a.d-in-eternity-2
when I post or answer u all back w/ what ever it is that day how do I find your reply's.
example I left some post on the tarot forum and recived a e-m from a new found friend telling me she read about me how do I go back there to if anyone else has replyed I'm Lost help me the newbi out thanx Dawn
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2007 - 2:51PM #2
windwizard
Dawn
Hello and welcome to the board!
Well if I am understanding your question correctly my suggestion to you is to always make a note as to where and when you have posted something here at Bnet.  When your wishing to check for replies it then becomes quite easy, simply check your list, go to the section (ie: Intuitive Counseling Board) then select the 'thread' (last topic you actually posted on), and thirdly my dear scroll down to the post/posts that follow yours.  I do hope this has helped you if not please let me know!
Again welcome to the boards!

Love and Light ^0^
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Intuitive Counseling
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2007 - 9:30AM #3
spiritalk
My dumb question:  How do you make note of the messages you post and where? I constantly find I have missed a reply or one needed?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2007 - 10:42AM #4
windwizard
JJ
Well my friend a question I too asked at one time (or more! lol)
What I find works for me is a small notebook/pad by the computor.  Each time I go into Bnet I make a quick note of the various places I happened too that day, and the next time im online I stop into each one on my list to see if anyone has replied to my post. Once they have I promptly cross it off my list.  Now there have been days I rush through so quickly I forget to make any quick notes and have found many over time left lingering without response on my part.  I always feel bad when this happens and thus the reason for my much needed short note to myself!

Hope this helps in some way my friend, im sure you too have seen some I have left hanging in the past and wondered what I might be up too!  LOL   
Wishing you a fantastic Christmas season!

Love and Light ^0^
Your Host
~~WIND~~
Intuitive Counseling
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 25, 2007 - 8:32AM #5
spiritalk
Thanks wind...just thought I was missing out on something simple on the computer.....as usual.  LOL

Have a wonderful time at Christmas, as always.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 25, 2007 - 9:05AM #6
Whisperingal
Spiritalk--hi.

I just book mark any thread I've posted on that I want to check.

On your toolbar at the top of your screen it could be called "bookmarks" or "favorites"

If you'd like detailed info on how to create one--just ask me--it's "easy" once you know how.

Sending good thoughts for you and yours.
WGal
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 25, 2007 - 6:50PM #7
spiritalk
I have found an interesting feature a bnet on these new boards - if you click on your user name a drop down window will appear and there is an option to view all the posts you have been in.  Really helpful!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2007 - 10:44PM #8
dreamhealth
Yes, spirit, this is pretty cool. Kind of a "duh" experience, isn't it? This way, click on all posts, I can see where I have been.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook