Page 4 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Where are the angels....
5 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2008 - 7:08PM #31
Tenlionz
WO! You hit the nail on the head Steve! I waz "wanting" another Beer, you should have your own psychotic hot line or something! Now lets see how "awesome" the service iz, go get that Beer for me, NOW, an make me a sandwich while your in there, hehehe

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2008 - 10:13PM #32
KnowledgeRises
Dear Ten Lionz
how are you this evening..? wonderful ..? good...? shut UP!!   lol
honestly do you really think this sort of cheap one trick pony system of insults is going to rain on my parade..?
honey I brought an umbrella.
furthermore let me enlighten you in a few dark areas of your interactions.

first of all you make insulting you too easy.  I don't OR BETTER YET cant perceive why you continually follow me around like some stray or lost dog.
perhaps its because you were  not hugged enough as a child perhaps you were hugged too many times.
you should of just opted for the Hug and moved on.

the very fact that you rely on my responses shows me a great deal of things,
1. it tells me that You cant help yourself.   which than I genuinely feel sorry for you.
I mean lets turn he clock back 72 hours.
Calender Time CALENDER TIME For Buddy.

72 hours ago you emailed me apologizing for your behavior. 
saying you appreciated my wisdom.  Now you resort to attacking me OVER THE INTERNET!!
lol  you cant be serious  lol

Is that what I have to fear .. the great ten lionz is going to attack me with a few punches of a key board..?

Jesus Ive dealt with  far greater adversaries than that.

also.  Does  all of this sound familiar..?

Good .   Shut up. 

if i wanted to see someone throw such a tinter tantrum, until they got their way I would go to the nearest day care center.  but than again children do know when its "night night time".

I see that avoiding you like the plague  wont work,
perhaps its because people like you that NEED people like me to have a social life and a "personality".
lets all face it  we all cant be TEN LIONZ,   we all have goals , accomplishments to pursue than to stick around here and argue till the cows come home.
either way  I assure you Im threw with You. my last post said it best.

"you have been weighed  you have been measured  and you have been found wantin"

now go to your corner and BEHAVE. I dont want to hear another word from You!!!
and I certainly dont want to get a call tomorrow from the principal.
Do you understand me..?

I find it deeply humiliating that I am far more mature than you are at a ripe age of 30,
which is more than I can say about you and the entire spectrum of bad jokes you've thrown my way.
he he.

good luck with all your future pouting you will get no more quarters from me.

God bless,

Sincerly
Steven

" ENGLAND  WHATS THAT YOU HAVE BEHIND YOUR HANDS"!!!!

[QUOTE=Tenlionz;905165]WO! You hit the nail on the head Steve! I waz "wanting" another Beer, you should have your own psychotic hot line or something! Now lets see how "awesome" the service iz, go get that Beer for me, NOW, an make me a sandwich while your in there, hehehe

Ten lionz[/QUOTE]

!@
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2008 - 7:08PM #33
Tenlionz
WO! You hit the nail on the head Steve! I waz "wanting" another Beer, you should have your own psychotic hot line or something! Now lets see how "awesome" the service iz, go get that Beer for me, NOW, an make me a sandwich while your in there, hehehe

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2008 - 10:51PM #34
Tenlionz
Actually I did not try and insult you Steve, I don't know where you got that? I thought we were joking around, I did email you and tell you that disagreeing waz not all bad and this provokes thought, I told you that you were welcome at my home for NDN feast and discussion. It seemz that you have now started some insulting game, I understand that I did tease you a little about you being gay and I guess that hurt your feelings? hey I'm sorry , I did not mean that AZ a slur in anyway, you have the right to be anything you like even Gay Steve, and I don't hold that against you in the least. I just meant that we don't agree on allot of thingz AZ far AZ white lighter concepts and negative force beliefs. I'm happy you feel that I'm the "GREAT TEN LIONZ" but I don't feel so great right now knowing that I have offended you. sorry you misunderstood me Steve and I hope we can still be Friends and have some good discussions. By the way Steve when I extended my hand in friendship you did tell me that I waz no NDN, that's not true, I am a Chickasaw NDN, you did tell me that "most people that offend you don't live to regret it" but I thought you were kidding around, I still don't take that to heart, so you See I am giving you the benefit of doubt? I believe saying "SHUT UP" to people iz against the ROC guild lines, but I don't hold that against you cauze I know you are upset. Just some friendly advice Steve, when some one doez not agree with you it doez not mean that they don't like you, or that they are being mean to you, the best way to handle that iz to know what you are talking about before you say it and have the documentation to back your claim. That way you can debate your point intellectually with out getting mad. You have been told the same thing on other threadz Steve and you have been warned about your attitude
, so just calm down take it easy and share your opinion and allow otherz to share alike my freind.

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 9:49AM #35
mckaren
"I knew a lady that would haul bricks everywhere with her
that lady was my mother,
I would tell her .. even plead with her.. just drop those bricks already.. and move on.
she still insisted on carrying them on her back and shoulders
because she got a sence of importance a sence of being somebody
from hauling them around,
maybe its time people see the merit of letting go ,
and moving on with their Own lives,
either way We cant get gold from recycling pennies."

Steven, I get what you are saying.  Some people feel a need to stroke their egos rather than learning the lessons of their experiences and so remain stuck.  Contrary to what Tenlionz says, you were trying to help your mother gain from her experiences and move forward.

Karen
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 11:50AM #36
Stardove
I am reminded of when one of my daughters was in Youth of Unity (YOU), and she was on a retreat.  One of the events they did was large stones with words written on them like worry, fear, ego, anger, etc.were placed in a bag.  Ater the stones were placed in bags and the youth carried the load with them.

They could physically feel the burdens they carried on their backs.  Then they would remove a stone until the bag was empty and light again.

The lesson was not to be weighted down with the burdens we tend we carry inside us, but to be able to let them go and lighten our mental and emotional loads.  :cool:
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 7:43PM #37
Tenlionz
[QUOTE=mckaren;911236]"I knew a lady that would haul bricks everywhere with her
that lady was my mother,
I would tell her .. even plead with her.. just drop those bricks already.. and move on.

Steven, I get what you are saying.  Some people feel a need to stroke their egos rather than learning the lessons of their experiences and so remain stuck.  Contrary to what Tenlionz says, you were trying to help your mother gain from her experiences and move forward.

Karen[/QUOTE]

I would not expect you to undersatnd Karen, you are not NDN, our wayz are not your wayz. I find the fact that you agree with a 19 year old kid about setting hiz mother straight to be very odd indeed, and so you can see the giant cultural difference. Now look what Stardove posted, this iz wizdom, and the kind of story that we recieve from our Elderz Not from our Children. I suppoze the European american communitiez are not so close knit az to have a councel of Elderz to learn from or Alikchi to study under, and so the lessonz must come from where ever? who do you recieve your lessonz from Karen? where doez the knowledge which sets your feet on the good path come from, your Children?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2008 - 10:52AM #38
mckaren
Hello Tenlionz,

I gather wisdom wherever I can find it and it's usually serendipitous.  One must have an open heart in order to recognize it.

You wrote:  "I would not expect you to undersatnd Karen, you are not NDN, our wayz are not your wayz."

You do not know me so it is very presumptuous of you to make such a statement.  I do indeed have Indian blood in me and I come from a big, very close knit family.  Our stories are handed down to the young.

Often children hold the highest wisdom in that their egos do not interfere and thus they see with their pure hearts.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2008 - 2:03AM #39
KnowledgeRises
well thank you karen'
Great stuff you got going on there.
Ive found in my own life that its easier to accept that people will ask for help when they need it,
instead of giving it to them without them asking for it.
so thanks for the wonderful validation.
when negative people try to bait you into an argument I find that
no matter how hard they try, dont get involved,
just kill them with kindness.     
and move along in your life.

God Bless
Take care.
Steven

[QUOThE=mckaren;911236]"I knew aa lady that would haul brticks everyw ihere with her
that lady was my mother,

Karen[/QUOTE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2008 - 11:22AM #40
Tenlionz
[QUOTE=mckaren;913488]Hello Tenlionz,

I gather wisdom wherever I can find it and it's usually serendipitous.  One must have an open heart in order to recognize it.

You wrote:  "I would not expect you to undersatnd Karen, you are not NDN, our wayz are not your wayz."

You do not know me so it is very presumptuous of you to make such a statement.  I do indeed have Indian blood in me and I come from a big, very close knit family.  Our stories are handed down to the young.

Often children hold the highest wisdom in that their egos do not interfere and thus they see with their pure hearts.[/QUOTE]

That's great, what people do you come from Karen? Yes storiez handed down, I'm not trying to convince you to see thingz my way, I am just askin why you do feel the way you do? and don't act like you have done nothing, that's wrong, you came here and uzed my name, you did not have to do that so don't be a smart ass toward me and Ill extend you the same courtesy, Yes a heart must be open, but az I said before, we do not tell our Elderz what to do, we do not even look an Elder directly in the eye. Respect and reverance for our Elderz iz at the heart of our culture az a base belief that we all agree on. What KR did waz in my culture is considered wrong Period.

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook