Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View Where are the angels....
6 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2009 - 8:25AM #51
stelsesh@yahoo.com

countrygirlintx_2000 wrote:

Where were they when Ive had one failed marriage after another, where were they when I lost my two brothers, mother and father...Everybody saids things happens for a reason...What reason?  My life has been nothing but downhill since I lost the ones I love...I really beleive the reason Im here now is "The Angels" are not through with me, Ivegot to be here to watch other bad things happen...Now its watching my daughter slowly die of a disease that she been living with for 10 years...where were the "angels" when she was being raped that night 10 years ago?

Countrygirlintx, There is not a person alive that don't have problems, I also have lost loved ones, my parents,my brother, my sister and two sons. I have also been raped, had a gun pointed at me more then once and a knife at my throut to mention just a few things. Now the Lord saw fit to give me diabetes along with Parkinson's disease and I know that as long as the Lord brought it to me he will see me through it besides he never promised me a rose garden in which to live. We all have angels around us I know because I should have died many times. Keep you faith and try to build it up, Our angels are watching over us always but can not intervene unless we ask them to. Doreen Virtue has some wonderful articals on angels, you might find it conferting to read them

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2009 - 11:45PM #52
Country_sunshine

Jul 25, 2008 -- 3:13PM, countrygirlintx_2000 wrote:

stardove wrote:

222 ~ Have faith. Everything's going to be all right. Don't worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.

Im sorry, but all of you must not have anything bad happen to you

Hi and I am very sorry for your loss. I wrote in another forum about lossing my husband in a car accident and sinking down into sudical depression and how I amost killed myself because of it. What I left out was that i was 25 going on 26 years old and had a 16 mouth old baby to raise and was disabled from that same car accident that killed my husband. There was 5 of us in that truck accident. There was my husband and me and my mother in-law and my daugther in the front of the cab of the truck and my brother in-law in the back pick up part. It was caused by a druck driver. It's been 22 years since the accident and to this day the police has never caught the druck driver because none of the witnesses got his plate number. I was trying to deal with my husbands death and the fact that i may never be able to work again because my left knee was so damaged from the accident that i could only walk with the help of a cane. I had no job skills that would allow me to work without using my legs alot by walking or standing and i couldn't do either without my cane. But i was still trying to do as much for myself as i could and to deal with my husbands death at the sametime not trying to feel guility about still being alive especially having seeing his death in my dreams two nights before it happened. So i really felt very guility because i blamed myself for his death because i saw it in my dreams but wasn't able to convince him that it wasn't just a bad nightmare. I dealt with it all on my own and then i got involed with another guy that i thought loved me, just for him to steal all my husbands life insurance money and leave me 5 mouths pregnut. When my second little girl was born, i lost my ablitiy to have children because my uturus prelapsed, so i had to have my uturus taken out. Then two mouths later my grandmother died. And then 18 mouths later, I lost both my little girls to H.R.S. because someone that i thought was a very very dear friend, who had been a very dear friend for 16 years turn on me because she was in such an unhappy married, it's true what they say about missiery loving company. She lied to H.R.S. until they came out and took both my girls. I was already so deep into depression that I didn't have enough strength to fight H.R.S. That was the straw that broke the camals back. I wasn"t strong enough to fight it any more. That's when i remember what my sister had told me once when i asked her why me. Why is all this bad stuff happening to me, she told me that sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before we're willing to listen to god completly. I now know why God let me go through all that pain and suffering. After God helped me get over my depression he helped me find a dr. that was able to fix my left knee. I now have a total left knee replacement in that leg and am working as a certified nurse's aide/certified home health aide going from home to home helping the elderly with their personal care and helping the elderly that have total knee replacements. Since i have one and have had one since i was 30 years old i can understand what they go through and i have been helping other that are depressed to understand that it's not permament. I could not understand or see the whole picture when i was 25 and this happened to me. I have also learned that my oldest daughter started going deaf when she was 7 years old, but her adoptive parents have made sure she got all the best care and is now going to college to become a hearing inpaired teacher so she can help other children like herself. This was her choice, "she said that she wanted other children to know that they were not being punished because they were lossing their hearing, but that out of all the children in the world, God picked them to help with his plan and in order to do this they had to loss their hearing". I am so very proud of her. So I hope you can understand that everything does happen for a reason. Everything that happens in life is part of God's bigger plan for us all. I know it's hard to see it or understand it right now, but just trust in God and all will make sense in time.

During this painful time in yours and your daughters life God and his angels are there with ya'll. Just trust in him.

May God bless you and your family always,

country_sunshine

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2009 - 11:11PM #53
mebjk

Hello, countrygirl,

Everyone has had bad things happen to them, country-girl.  It's just that when we hear about someone else's bad things, we sometimes want to make them feel better.  And we are not able to do that!  What we need to do - although we don't always do this! - is to simply say we have heard you and what you have to say.  Then you still have to go through the despair and the bad feelings and live through them.  

People often say:  "things happen for a reason."  Well, I'm pretty old now, and I'm not sure I can accept that although others may disagree.  In God's wisdom, they may happen for a reason, but for us, all we can do is work through the pain and the loss and the tears and the uncertainty until we get to a place of acceptance.

That is not easy to do.  Believe me.  And every single one of us out here knows that!

Blessings to you and to all,

mebjk

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2010 - 9:50PM #54
jerry

ma'ma angels can only do so much all i can say is trust in god. not angels they take thair orders from god. and bad things happin to good people. no ones life can be perfect everyone has trials they must face and when its your time thair is no  stoping it.  just in god and have faith know he loves you and your family more than anything eles. and he cares for u

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook