Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Spirit Guides and Computers
7 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2007 - 4:16PM #1
Joseph14
I want to address an event that may involve a spirit guide working through my personal computer.

I was completing some previous meditation entries in my personal space of Beliefnet.com, and when I was trying to log out, my computer "froze up". I couldn't get out. I did the control, alt, delete, thing, and when I did, what was a normally blue desktop background became an intensely white background. Then, as I signed out, the screen showed the word "HEAL" in bold letters on the screen. I was overwhelmed. I, even had my wife take a look at the screen to make sure what I was seeing. She saw it too.

Can Spirit Guides work through computers in this fashion, or would you call this just "coincidence'?

During the night, there were terrific thunderstorms and lightening. What do you think?

Joseph14
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2007 - 6:26PM #2
dreamyaquarian
Hi Joseph14

Great story re your computer!! Why couldn't it be a Spirit?? What I wanted to tell you was that during the course of my day at work, at least once or twice 'someone' uses the scroll button on my mouse to either go forward or back. I think it is really funny and feel no fear when this happens. Maybe my guides are reading quicker than me?? :-)

Oh, one last thought - I don't belive their are coincidences either.

Regards

Dreamy Aquarian
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2007 - 7:35PM #3
FantasiaSmith
Hello, Lovely People!

Hi, Joseph!

I was completing some previous meditation entries in my personal space of Beliefnet.com, and when I was trying to log out, my computer "froze up". I couldn't get out. I did the control, alt, delete, thing, and when I did, what was a normally blue desktop background became an intensely white background. Then, as I signed out, the screen showed the word "HEAL" in bold letters on the screen. I was overwhelmed. I, even had my wife take a look at the screen to make sure what I was seeing. She saw it too.

Joseph, I believe that you may have experienced your first(?) bonafide miracle.

Let me put on my Electrical Engineering cap for a moment (yes, I actually have a bachelor's in EE.)...

Normally, CTRL/ALT/DEL will end your program, usually with a prompt to ask if that's what you want to do.  The operation is handled entirely by your operating system, which I assume is Windows?  And Windows never, never, EVER gives you a white screen that says "HEAL"!  :)

However, a computer virus could, conceivably, infect your operating system so that every time you press CTRL/ALT/DEL you get a white screen that says "HEAL"...  and I suppose there are some geeks with an odd sense of humor who might find it funny that you are commanded to heal your computer whenever it locks up so badly that you need to use CTRL/ALT/DEL.  Normally, though, the twisted minds that create computer viruses add some kind of malicious feature to them -- like, for instance, they wipe your hard drive, or send deadly levels of voltage that kill your motherboard.  And then it's time to either clean your drive and restore your data from backups (if you have them), or simply buy a whole new computer.  Not fun...  not fun at all! 

(So please, everyone, keep your anti-virus programs current, and DO back up all the stuff you need or really, really want to keep!)

It's easy to check for such a virus, because viruses tend to do the same thing given the same conditions.  So enter your browser again and try to get the message back again.  If pressing CTRL/ALT/DEL doesn't do anything but exit your browser, then it's highly unlikely that it was caused by a virus.

(Claudia takes off EE hat)

So, let's assume for the time being, if you've seen no other symptoms of viral infection, that you just received a clear message to "HEAL".  I would assume that if the message comes from the Holy Spirit -- as I believe it does -- that you have the Gift of healing, (whether you've known about it before now or not), and that you are being asked to use it.

Have you ever healed anyone before, Joseph?  Do you have some idea how to proceed, or could you use some advice?

I've done a little -- very little! -- healing in my life, and I can tell you what I do when I heal...  but I'm hesitant to give you advice on the process when your own Gift may lead you to a more effective way.  I don't want to hinder the development of your Gift by telling "it" how it should work, if you know what I mean?

So drop me a line if you wish -- email or a post here -- and I'll tell you my method if you need a starting point... 

Love and Light and Blessings to you and to all of you,

Claudia
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2007 - 10:42PM #4
Joseph14
[QUOTE=dreamyaquarian;146367]Hi Joseph14

Great story re your computer!! Why couldn't it be a Spirit?? What I wanted to tell you was that during the course of my day at work, at least once or twice 'someone' uses the scroll button on my mouse to either go forward or back. I think it is really funny and feel no fear when this happens. Maybe my guides are reading quicker than me?? :-)

Oh, one last thought - I don't belive their are coincidences either.

Regards

Dreamy Aquarian[/QUOTE]

Hi Dreamy Aquarian,

It does appear that "spirits" can inhabit our computers, afterall.

I figure it must be writing the nodes of our mother boards and then does something that catches us offguard. Spirits carry their own form of electrical power, albeit, a higher form of energy. Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

You're right, too. There are no "coincidences" in life, only miracles.

Joseph14
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2007 - 11:02PM #5
Joseph14
[QUOTE=FantasiaSmith;146548]Hello, Lovely People!

Hi, Joseph!

Joseph, I believe that you may have experienced your first(?) bonafide miracle.

Let me put on my Electrical Engineering cap for a moment (yes, I actually have a bachelor's in EE.)...

Normally, CTRL/ALT/DEL will end your program, usually with a prompt to ask if that's what you want to do.  The operation is handled entirely by your operating system, which I assume is Windows?  And Windows never, never, EVER gives you a white screen that says "HEAL"!  :)

However, a computer virus could, conceivably, infect your operating system so that every time you press CTRL/ALT/DEL you get a white screen that says "HEAL"...  and I suppose there are some geeks with an odd sense of humor who might find it funny that you are commanded to heal your computer whenever it locks up so badly that you need to use CTRL/ALT/DEL.  Normally, though, the twisted minds that create computer viruses add some kind of malicious feature to them -- like, for instance, they wipe your hard drive, or send deadly levels of voltage that kill your motherboard.  And then it's time to either clean your drive and restore your data from backups (if you have them), or simply buy a whole new computer.  Not fun...  not fun at all! 

(So please, everyone, keep your anti-virus programs current, and DO back up all the stuff you need or really, really want to keep!)

It's easy to check for such a virus, because viruses tend to do the same thing given the same conditions.  So enter your browser again and try to get the message back again.  If pressing CTRL/ALT/DEL doesn't do anything but exit your browser, then it's highly unlikely that it was caused by a virus.

(Claudia takes off EE hat)

So, let's assume for the time being, if you've seen no other symptoms of viral infection, that you just received a clear message to "HEAL".  I would assume that if the message comes from the Holy Spirit -- as I believe it does -- that you have the Gift of healing, (whether you've known about it before now or not), and that you are being asked to use it.

Have you ever healed anyone before, Joseph?  Do you have some idea how to proceed, or could you use some advice?

I've done a little -- very little! -- healing in my life, and I can tell you what I do when I heal...  but I'm hesitant to give you advice on the process when your own Gift may lead you to a more effective way.  I don't want to hinder the development of your Gift by telling "it" how it should work, if you know what I mean?

So drop me a line if you wish -- email or a post here -- and I'll tell you my method if you need a starting point... 

Love and Light and Blessings to you and to all of you,

Claudia[/QUOTE]

Welcome again, Claudia,

I'm glad to see you "weigh in" on this bizarre computer experience..

(Putting on my "Ask Claudia" hat)

Yes, it must have been a miracle, because I couldn't get my computer to do this again. I was afraid the whole thing was going to crash, but, there it was, in block letters, with almost a command like presence, saying "HEAL". Once I was  off-line and closed down, I reopened the computer, the white desktop remained, but everything was functional. It was a strange night, because I had been journaling my meditation experiences on my Beliefnet.com space. Thunder pealed three times, and then stopped. I looked outside and it was lightly raining, but there was no lightening, no heavy clouds, nothing but the light rain. I kept up my journaling and when I prepared to exit Beliefnet.com, the computer froze up. I did it again, until it brought me to the desktop and, voila, HEAL, appeared.

Claudia, I have an excellent Anti-virus System in place, but it didn't show that night. A strange thing did happen when I went to bed. When I closed my eyes, I saw a Spirit of Purple and White above me like clouds on a moonlit night. I knew it was my "gift of healing" spirit come to greet me. There was no speaking, but I asked in my mind, "Are you the one who was with me before?" and I sensed some agreement from the Spirit. I knew from the word "HEAL" that it was the path I have been on ever since I learned I could sense auras, but not see them, that I could feel pain of different degrees, and could draw it out, and fill the gap with healing energy. It sometimes makes me sweat a lot, but when I work on my wife's back (she has scoliosis really bad) that she can feel the difference between when I begin and when I finish. She says her back feels lighter.

I will speak more later.

Goodnight, Claudia, and thank you for your EE response and your "discernment" of my gift. I will write more later.
I want to share you healing experience, either by e-mail or via post, is fine.

Joseph
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 11:53AM #6
Stardove

Joseph14 wrote:

I want to address an event that may involve a spirit guide working through my personal computer.

Can Spirit Guides work through computers in this fashion, or would you call this just "coincidence'?

During the night, there were terrific thunderstorms and lightening. What do you think?

Joseph14

Hi Joseph, Yes, I believe that Spirit can and do play around with our computers and other electrical things. I'll be sitting here using my computer and all of a sudden my husband's computer will boot up. I'll go tell him "they're back". Some other things have happened, but that is the most common.

Heal. This is a beautiful message. Whether it is a message to heal yourself or a message to begin or continue to stand witness to the healing of others. :)

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 11:53AM #7
Stardove

Joseph14 wrote:

Joseph14

Hi Joseph, Yes, I believe that Spirit can and do play around with our computers and other electrical things. I'll be sitting here using my computer and all of a sudden my husband's computer will boot up. I'll go tell him "they're back". Some other things have happened, but that is the most common.

Heal. This is a beautiful message. Whether it is a message to heal yourself or a message to begin or continue to stand witness to the healing of others. :)

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 4:00PM #8
Joseph14
[QUOTE=stardove;148007]Hi Joseph, Yes, I believe that Spirit can and do play around with our computers and other electrical things. I'll be sitting here using my computer and all of a sudden my husband's computer will boot up. I'll go tell him "they're back". Some other things have happened, but that is the most common.

Heal. This is a beautiful message. Whether it is a message to heal yourself or a message to begin or continue to stand witness to the healing of others. :)[/QUOTE]

Hi, Stardove,

I believe you may have a point I haven't considered. HEAL is a command, and it involves myself and others. It is a gift that I believe has helped me, my wife, and others. It is a calming, refreshing, and stimulating gift which I hope I can learn more about as I progress through life.

Thanks,

Joseph
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 4:15PM #9
dreamyaquarian
Hi, I also have another 'electrical' issue happening at home at the moment. My smoke alarm has started to go off, without any smoke being present!!! The funny part for me is that i when i yell out to "whomever" to stop playing with my smoke alarm, it turns off immediately :-) I think that is really funny and I am glad that they hear my requests. I sometimes here giggling after the alarm stops....Happy days.....

Dreamy
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 11:47PM #10
Joseph14
Dreamy,

The "electric" spirits seem to be active these days.

This morning I woke up with a picture within the framework of my monitor that shows an opening in the sky with the head of a nun, dressed in her habit, peering down from the heavens, so to speak. Can't figure this one out. I had my wife trace it out for me. She doesn't understand the situation either.

So, I'm looking for others, like yourself and me, that may be having these "word and photo messages" coming across their computers. If you're out there, let us know.

Joseph14
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook