Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
7 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2007 - 5:13PM #1
Oceangirl11
Hello fellow Indigos...I was curious as to what you love the most about yourself being an Indigo person. I fully believe we are all special being Indigo or not but was just wondering how some of "us" feel about ourselves...instead of hearing so much about what others feel about us...Peace to all this holiday season.  Marty :o)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 11:28AM #2
spiritalk
We tend to start off life feeling 'different' and out of sorts with our surroundings.  Our upbringing (and here parents and others can help to see our uniqueness and open our minds to it) tend to keep us feeling 'different' but can sometimes help us see this as unique and able to help because of it.

As adults we find a way to fit in to accomplish in the world around us, while maintaining our uniqueness in spirituality.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 12:18PM #3
Oceangirl11
[QUOTE=spiritalk;147934]We tend to start off life feeling 'different' and out of sorts with our surroundings.  Our upbringing (and here parents and others can help to see our uniqueness and open our minds to it) tend to keep us feeling 'different' but can sometimes help us see this as unique and able to help because of it.

As adults we find a way to fit in to accomplish in the world around us, while maintaining our uniqueness in spirituality.[/QUOTE]thank you spirit talk...these words sound so very familiar to me...I appreciate your imput...It seems many of us have had some hard life lessons to learn also...what are your thoughts on this...Is this the way of the indigo? Or just my  own experience?..Marty :o)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 11:28AM #4
spiritalk
We tend to start off life feeling 'different' and out of sorts with our surroundings.  Our upbringing (and here parents and others can help to see our uniqueness and open our minds to it) tend to keep us feeling 'different' but can sometimes help us see this as unique and able to help because of it.

As adults we find a way to fit in to accomplish in the world around us, while maintaining our uniqueness in spirituality.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 12:18PM #5
Oceangirl11
[QUOTE=spiritalk;147934]We tend to start off life feeling 'different' and out of sorts with our surroundings.  Our upbringing (and here parents and others can help to see our uniqueness and open our minds to it) tend to keep us feeling 'different' but can sometimes help us see this as unique and able to help because of it.

As adults we find a way to fit in to accomplish in the world around us, while maintaining our uniqueness in spirituality.[/QUOTE]thank you spirit talk...these words sound so very familiar to me...I appreciate your imput...It seems many of us have had some hard life lessons to learn also...what are your thoughts on this...Is this the way of the indigo? Or just my  own experience?..Marty :o)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2007 - 10:42AM #6
spiritalk
I am not all in favor or labels - as they tend to sound as though some group or another is 'special'.  We are all individual, unique souls seeking our spirituality. 

It seems to me when we realize there are others feeling the same - misery like company lol - then we can pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, start all over again in confidence and pride.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2007 - 10:42AM #7
spiritalk
I am not all in favor or labels - as they tend to sound as though some group or another is 'special'.  We are all individual, unique souls seeking our spirituality. 

It seems to me when we realize there are others feeling the same - misery like company lol - then we can pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, start all over again in confidence and pride.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2008 - 8:40PM #8
Moontreader
[QUOTE=Oceangirl11;146181]Hello fellow Indigos...I was curious as to what you love the most about yourself being an Indigo person. I fully believe we are all special being Indigo or not but was just wondering how some of "us" feel about ourselves...instead of hearing so much about what others feel about us...Peace to all this holiday season.  Marty :o)[/QUOTE]I used to try to be like others and eventually gave up and started to enjoy myself.
What I like most, is the title of this thread: indigo ideas. I have thoughts and ideas that most others don't have. This gives me much joy, but not much popularity. Having spent most of my life as someone separate/different, I'm well used to it
Blessings
Al
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 6:45PM #9
spiritalk
The consciousness is raising.  Even the most materially focused people are seeing changes they cannot deny.  Being Indigo will aid this process to spirituality - as the Indigo is essentially a spiritual being.  It will be interesting to see the panic and changes that occur around Dec. 21, 2012! 

It is ultimately a spiritual date - so much is added on that it could cause some panic in the general populace.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 6:07PM #10
Moontreader
[QUOTE=spiritalk;385813]The consciousness is raising.  Even the most materially focused people are seeing changes they cannot deny.  Being Indigo will aid this process to spirituality - as the Indigo is essentially a spiritual being.  It will be interesting to see the panic and changes that occur around Dec. 21, 2012! 

It is ultimately a spiritual date - so much is added on that it could cause some panic in the general populace.[/QUOTE]Hi spiritalk
2012. I've read something about this, but don't think it's important enough to spend much time (but I may be wrong). The last thing I read was a close approach of Planet X that will cause all manner of chaos. For those that don't know about planet X, it's the books of Zechariah Sitchin about how we came to be what we are as a result of the denizens of the planet who bioengineered us from the ape man as workers in their gold mines. His books are a translation from the tablets of Ashurbanipal, one time king of Babylon or there-about.
The point of all this being, that, I don't think that it was Planet X that caused the Great Biblical Flood at the end of these events (but again, I could be wrong).

I have a copy of The Ultimate Time Machine, by Joseph McMoneagle, one of the best of the remote viewers where he gives a fair assessment of the middle east war from an earlier time when the book was written. He mentions close approaches of asteroids in 2016, 2040 and 2044, but no mention of any disaster in 2012. His predictions go as far as the year 3,000 when he feels that war will have been abandoned after two very destructive ones in the preceding century. However, he claims that even then they will have problems with criminality – human nature being what it is.

Blessings
Al
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook