Switch to Forum Live View "An Angel of God is with you"
6 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2008 - 9:25PM #1
danceinfire@live.com
This is a story from my mothers book I am putting together about an angel visitation:
     The following supernatural ccurrence was extra special to me.  Olivia woke me in the night crying; to quiet her,  I carried her to  bedroom where no one was sleeping.  I lay down with her and she went right to sleep.  Suddenly the room lit up as if an extremely bright light had been turned on.  The light was so bright that, even had I wanted to, I could not have opened my eyes.  I felt wonderful as this was happening; there can be no describing the feeling of joy and peace.  The great power in me intensified, and I couldn't move until the light was gone.
     "Oh, Lord, what is this bright light?" I asked, as it began to fade.
    "An angel of God is with you," said a voice within me.
    Then as the light faded quickly away, I said, "If I need you, will you come again?"
    I received my answer, but it did not come with words.  The light intensified until it was just as brgiht as it had been previously, and the same glorious feeling went through my body again.
     I know without doubt that there is an Angel of God with me who will come again if I need Him.  Once again, Olivia wa with me when this wondrous thing happened.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2008 - 5:15PM #2
Stardove
Welcome to the Angels Forum.  During a spirit circle which was in a total black out room we had a ball of light appear and light up the room.  It was an amazing experience which I'll never forget.
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2008 - 5:45PM #3
danceinfire@live.com
[QUOTE=stardove;643997]Welcome to the Angels Forum.  During a spirit circle which was in a total black out room we had a ball of light appear and light up the room.  It was an amazing experience which I'll never forget.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the welcome, before the angel visit, my mother had a bright white light appear over her face, before she could wonder much about it, it went straight into her face. after this her spiritual dreams and visions intensified. My mother also saw a bright white light go into my face not long after, although she said it had some red in it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2008 - 10:08AM #4
habanero
Danceinfire,
that is a very moving story! I love reading about other people's angelic visitations.
I've never seen a bright light like that but I can physically feel when my guardians are close...it's a feeling of total peace and emotional fulfillment.
Recently I posted in my journal about an experience with one of my guardians massaging my face while I was laying in bed one Saturday morning. I could physically feel his thumb deftly and firmly massaging my temples and cheeks and under my eyes. But I was sleeping alone...that was the cool thing about it!
It was a sacred experience I will treasure forever.
Jenny
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook