Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Indigo Adults????????
6 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2007 - 7:07PM #1
Kadi
Hello all!

I am a newbie here. I have just discovered this site and am a bit blown away. Anyway....

I have been reading the many threads and replies and one of them has really struck a cord in me. I've been pondering it for a couple of hours now. I believe it was in the Indigo people thread, a post by Spiritalk. Anyway it was a writing by someone talking about Indigo Adults. I have read a lot about Indigo Children because I have always believed my grandaughter is one however, I have always thought it was a realitively new thing (1970s +). In reading that thread I began to see a lot of me in there as well - actually it pretty much described me and my life. I was born in 1950 and was always considered a "strange duck" by many in my family and friends. I am different and I have certainly moved differently in life than most people I know. Could I be one, too?

If that is so, I would love to hear about other's stories. Maybe I am not so "strange" after all!!!!

Blessed Be
Kadi
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2007 - 9:15AM #2
spiritalk
Oh, you are not strange - just unique.  Enjoy and celebrate that uniqueness!  It will serve you to help others (like the new indigo children) to find their way in a confusing world.

The article mentioned that indigos has been born on the earth for the last 100 years.  I probably have a few on you and can relate to this particular quiz. 

While labels are not particularly enlightening, the fact is when we find our place or a piece of it, we can move on in comfort.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2007 - 9:41AM #3
ambientindigochild
Wow finally a forum Ive been looking for! Any other indigo adults out there?  we need to start a community!!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 10:20AM #4
spiritalk
Kadi:  This is an auric colour test that might bring some interesting insights:

www.auracolors.com  and look for the tab to aura test.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 01, 2007 - 12:37PM #5
Oceangirl11
[QUOTE=ambientindigochild;96995]Wow finally a forum Ive been looking for! Any other indigo adults out there?  we need to start a community!!!![/QUOTE]
Present and accounted for...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 01, 2007 - 12:37PM #6
Oceangirl11
[QUOTE=ambientindigochild;96995]Wow finally a forum Ive been looking for! Any other indigo adults out there?  we need to start a community!!!![/QUOTE]
Present and accounted for...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2007 - 11:09PM #7
darksideofthemoon99
I'm beginning to think there are a lot more of out there than we realize.

DSOTM99
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2007 - 1:04AM #8
TigersEyeDowsing
Also accounted for. :o)
Churchianity, by substituting creed for Christ and dogma instead of the divine facts of being, has stripped Love of her royal robes and has left her standing an unheeded beggar in the universe of God. - Rev. W. John Murray
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2007 - 1:48AM #9
steelpoet
Interesting... I took the aura color quiz and found out I'm an Indigo with a Red Overlay. Makes sense to me. *shrug*
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2007 - 8:44PM #10
Kadi
Hello all, I'm so excited to see so many coming into this thread. I'd love to hear some stories of how others find living as an Indigo affects their daily lives. I know mine always seems interesting to say the least! My life has never been "normal" by society standards, events have always seemingly catapulted me into an array of life adventures and I have always felt a bit of an odd ball because of it. I'm curious if others have experienced feeling that, too.

Spiritalk, I went into the Aura colors web site as you suggested and realized I took that test years ago when I happened to buy the book Life Colors mixed in with a bag of books I bought. Funny - none of the other books were interesting. It was like that particular book I was the one I was supposed to have. I LOVE IT!

I tested out as a Blue/Violet combination. What was a trip was how it pegged me - and my life - so perfectly, especially the part where it talks of how this personality appears to be living two different lives in one lifetime. Beginning life as a predominantly as a Blue, focused on marriage and family. Then shifts to Violet where one still loves family dearly but feels drawn to helping people on a greater scale. That is EXACTLY what happened to me - three years BEFORE getting the book. In what had seemed like a sudden leap my marriage ended, I set off on a sailing trip across the Pacific and then I became involved with the Red Cross - which has combined helping people with lots of travel! When the book had described what had happened to me so perfectly it blew many of us away.

Another funny - I haven't pulled that book out for years. I just did after seeing that site and have reread about Violets. Much of it really hit on some things going on right now in my life. I guess I was meant to be lead back to that book!!

Let's share some life stories!!
Kadi
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook