Page 6 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 9:14PM #51
giertruidis
To bad there is so much rabid troll poop all over this board.  It has even contaminated the inn. 

It is gonna take a lot more then sage and potato soup to rescue this once sacred space.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 11:42PM #52
Mae Dawson
So...?  We got cedar.  Wanna borrow my hip boots?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 11:42PM #53
Mae Dawson
So...?  We got cedar.  Wanna borrow my hip boots?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 12:30PM #54
giertruidis
Yeah good Idea!
We can call up Water to flood the Inn.  Divert a River or two.  Between the Spirit of warrior like Hercules and the Storms and Lightening bolts of Thor everything is possible!

Then we can re-consecrate the Mead of inspiration at the Inn.

Guests who bad mouth a hostess in her own space don't deserve respect.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 3:37PM #55
Ottr
Ottr walks up the stairs to the Inn, cleaning supplies juggled between hands as she fumbles with the door latch.  Exasperated, she sighs and looks to the sky for a little help.  With a rustle of leaves through the tree’s, and a rumble across the sky, the door to the Inn swings open and thuds softly against the wall. 

Ottr steps across the threshold and walks to the kitchen, intent on a little early spring cleaning.  After placing her supplies on the counter, she thanks Amber as she accepts a mug of hot coffee, and nods to Gray while taking stock of the chores that need to be done. 

She walks first to the stuffed chairs by the fireplace, picks up the community blanket and heads back to the still open front door.  Standing on the porch steps she shakes the must, dust, and all manner of bad energy from it’s cherished softness. She then throws it over the porch railing to soak up the remaining mists from the recent storm and fresh breezes blowing through. 
Nodding her head in satisfaction, Ottr walks back into the Inn, and opens the windows next.  The air is cool yet, but fresh and welcome.
Ottr then grabs a broom and starts to sing as she sweeps.  Runes of strength and runes of healing reverberate throughout the Inn.  She makes her way through the entire Inn, and works once more to the open front door where she sweeps out what she has collected. 
Putting up the broom, she gathers the community blanket, shakes it once more and returns it to it’s place by the fire. 
Rounding the Inn, she closes things up again and stops to refill her mug on her way back to the fire to sit and warm her hands. 
Looking around the Inn she is satisfied, it‘s a start anyway. She pulls the blanket around her, grabs a new book to read and promptly dozes off before the first page is finished.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 5:21PM #56
Tenlionz

giertruidis wrote:

To bad there is so much rabid troll poop all over this board.  It has even contaminated the inn. 

It is gonna take a lot more then sage and potato soup to rescue this once sacred space.

I went and read all the posts to this point, this iz the only negative post I found. Why iz that?  Iz this the sum of your ability to discern? You are very hateful and you are the one spewing venom and loads of crap and yet, hehe. You attempt to blame some one else. I must admit I have met more wize and positive People here than I ever expected to, Lupa, Kay, Kraven, and otherz. But you Madam are the most pathetic piece of Human garbage I have ever encountered on the NET, and I have adminned in insult rooms! Your thinking iz absolutely reprobate in nature (backwards) in case you lack the education to understand the word. You claim to bond with Vermin? and this you believe to be wisdom? You say your a healer? of what? even your pathetic Dolls are horrid representations of Human beings in a dilapidated and perverse state. Your Victim status haz ruined your Spirit, you can not conquer this and you lash out at anything you thinks stands in your path. You will have to be healed before you can heal anything or anyone. Why would you want to be this way? or can you see what you are saying? or reading? iz this truly AZ simple AZ lack of intelligences? I understand that you say NDN people forced you to learn NDN wayz and so you hate NDN people, I don't believe this but even if it were true that would not give you the rite to attack every NDN person you meet. You are a fowl and corrupted spirit Gertudis, you must go up on the Mountain and receive your sight.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 7:54PM #57
Whisperingal
Lena--I think some white light might help.

;)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 7:56PM #58
Whisperingal
Ottr--thanks for the clean-up!

WGal sits in front of the fire, watches the flames and allows her mind and spirit to fly.....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 8:30PM #59
Tenlionz
My thanks AZ well otter, You show strength of character to get rid of all of the negativity and not just mine. I admire sound judgment.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2009 - 11:52AM #60
Ottr
Your welcome WGal.  :)

*Sigh*  Now there you go messin the place all up again, TenLionz. 
I appreciate your thanks, and I’ve been hesitant to respond here as Lena is more than capable of responding to your rant … But I have to ask that you keep your opinions of her to yourself while you’re here. 
Lena is a member here who practices Shamanic techniques, as well as a fellow Heathen, and whatever issues you have with her are best left at the Inn’s boundaries.
Thanx much. 
Ottr
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook