Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
3 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2012 - 1:24PM #11
DianeNYS

OK...I may have gotten my answer (or, at least, one that works for me if not in the abstract universe of Angel knowledge). After posting this question, it showed on my screen as on the thread with the #11. The 11th post. It made me smile. Laughing

A little while later, I was reflecting on the possibility of my getting an answer to a post on a thread that was--what? 4 years old? At that moment I randomly looked up at the digital clock on the Dining Room table, and the time was 1:11. Ones have always signified to me that God is listening to me, my prayers, my questions, my concerns, whatever. Multiple ones always reassure me that He is with me and working to help me. Nowadays, it reassures me that my Guardian Angel and other Angels are still hard at work. And it makes me happy. Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2012 - 4:21PM #12
Stardove

Welcome to the Angels Forum Diane and to Beliefnet, if you are new to the site.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2012 - 6:51PM #13
DianeNYS

Thank you for the welcome, Stardove Laughing  I AM new to Beliefnet (I've been reading for less than a week now), and am finding the Angels and Guides Forums to be fascinating. I've been connecting more consciously with my Angels for only a few months now (though like many others, have always known they were there, and have always been a spiritual person), and cutting cords is new to me. This thread was helpful, and I do still want to know if such a thing is really only meant for someone to do for him/herself, and isn't possible for someone to do for someone else. What do you think, or know?

The reason the signs I noted in my last post comforted me is because I had the overwhelming feeling after asking the question that the outcomes I was praying for were acknowledged by God for me, and I felt that his Angels were already hard at work trying to make them happen...Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2012 - 2:06PM #14
Stardove

Here is just one example of how to cut etheric cords.

www.intuitivejournal.com/etheric-cord-cu...

To study even further here is a search page on Google for  Cutting etheric cords with a number of different sites.

I would suggest finding a way that feels right to you.  Take what you want and leave the rest is a good motto.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2012 - 5:56PM #15
DianeNYS

Once again, thank you Stardove Laughing

Taking what I can use and leaving what I can't is a very good idea; I will remember that! I'm going to check out the links you graciously gave me...Diane

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2012 - 9:14PM #16
Stardove

You are welcome (twice) Diane.  Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook