Post Reply
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
5 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2009 - 7:55AM #51
Karenborga
Posts: 8

Dear Sara... the first day I was introduced to speaking with Angels, a student told the instructor... I am not receiving what I am asking for... and the instructor explained... thank the angels as if it is done already.


This really does work... feel it out on little things... like finding things... getting a parking spot... so you can have the comfort in knowing it works. Part of working with Angels is the belief... when you believe, life becomes synchronized. You most certainly ask for the big things too... but know they are all ready answered... not always the way you had planned... it is always surprising for me to see how life unfolds.


You are truly blessed. The greatest love of all is within you. Bring out the bright beautiful light that shines in your heart... the Angels will certainly rejoice when they know you are pleased. 


My prayers are for you. Blessings to you and all you do,


Karen

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2009 - 12:45PM #52
Kellym
Posts: 4

Hi, apologies if i am writing in the wrong place, i cannot get to grips with this !,  I am wondering how i find my angel, i am desperate for answers and unsure of where to turn, I am very lost and any information would be a great help to me.


 


Thanks in anticipation


Kelly


 


 


 


 


Nov 21, 2009 -- 7:55AM, Karenborga wrote:


Dear Sara... the first day I was introduced to speaking with Angels, a student told the instructor... I am not receiving what I am asking for... and the instructor explained... thank the angels as if it is done already.


This really does work... feel it out on little things... like finding things... getting a parking spot... so you can have the comfort in knowing it works. Part of working with Angels is the belief... when you believe, life becomes synchronized. You most certainly ask for the big things too... but know they are all ready answered... not always the way you had planned... it is always surprising for me to see how life unfolds.


You are truly blessed. The greatest love of all is within you. Bring out the bright beautiful light that shines in your heart... the Angels will certainly rejoice when they know you are pleased. 


My prayers are for you. Blessings to you and all you do,


Karen





Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2009 - 12:30AM #53
Stardove
Posts: 15,990

Nov 21, 2009 -- 12:45PM, Kellym wrote:


Hi, apologies if i am writing in the wrong place, i cannot get to grips with this !,  I am wondering how i find my angel, i am desperate for answers and unsure of where to turn, I am very lost and any information would be a great help to me.


 


Thanks in anticipation


Kelly



Welcome to the Angels forum.  Please feel free to start a thread too.  Trust you have a angels with you.  The angels will send us thoughts which seem to come out of the blue.  Pay attention to your random thoughts they may just be an angel message for you.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2009 - 10:57AM #54
gabzgrl
Posts: 25

Angel guidance for my family....especially my mom who is seriously in need of some guidance.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2009 - 1:54PM #55
Stardove
Posts: 15,990

Nov 24, 2009 -- 10:57AM, gabzgrl wrote:


Angel guidance for my family....especially my mom who is seriously in need of some guidance.



gabzgrl,


Welcome to the Angels Forum.  May the Most Benevolent Outcome (MBO) happen for your mom and you.  Ask the angels for a MBO.


Peace Love Stardove

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2009 - 4:49PM #56
belleo
Posts: 2,874

I believe we all have a  guardian angel. Mine has inspired me over the years . On my way back home one night I suddenly stoped at a corner I never stop at . A woman dressed in dark clothiing  I would have hit if not prompted by my angel  to stop . Another time I was on my way to work when my car went out of control and landed in a swamp . No damage to car and a small bruise on my arm . My guardian angel had told me in his own way not to go to work that day .Angels exist that I am sure of

Just me
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook