Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Users (58,693)
Name: Merope
Status: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Mood: grateful
Name: Stardove
Status: I am affected only by my thoughts. Thanks for all the good years!
Mood: Peaceful
Mood: Resigned
Name: Goodwinterri
Mood: Praise-filled
Blogs (19)
     With these writings, I hope to find a way for all religions to be interconnected by the universal belief in our one Eternal God. The Divine Eternal Face of God The Great G More...
A CHRISTIAN MUST DIVORCE THEIR FAMILY Matt 12:46-50 46 While He was still talking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers stood outside, seeking to speak with Him. 47 Then one said to Hi More...
Stories of Prophets We should believe on every prophet as Prophet SAWW himself told us that “All prophets had built a good building of Islam just a last brick had left and I am that brick&rdquo More...
A CHRISTIAN MUST DIVORCE THEIR FAMILY Matt 12:46-50 46 While He was still talking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers stood outside, seeking to speak with Him. 47 Then one sa More...
100-METER TSUNAMI HIT PACIFIC & ATLANTIC ZONES, CATASTROPHES OF DEC 2012 THROUGH 2013   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   29 July 2012   Gracious Day from this W More...
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches) (AMP).  Though from the very beginning of John’s well known Revelation it states emphati More...
Forums (268)
By Rgurley4 on September 27, 2015 at 11:57AM
Everyone (all Men) "Saved"?And all flesh shall see the salvation of God?Luke 3 (NASB)...John the Baptist Preaches2 in the high priesthood of Annas and Caiaphas, the word of God came to John, the son of Zacharias, in the wilderness. 3 And he came into
By etoro on September 24, 2015 at 11:05PM
Among the many wonderous and profound writings of Nichiren, the great teacher of the great single vehicle practice of the Lotus Sutra there is an extensive authoritative written exposition that he wrote and has been given the title "The Unanimous Dec
By Rgurley4 on September 6, 2015 at 7:10PM
Matthew 24 DOES "say that"!31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect (electos) from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would ha
By Rgurley4 on August 16, 2015 at 12:14AM
smici #62...He died to save the whole world, not just his fellow Jews, not just Christian believers.That sounds like the false doctrine "Christian UNIVERSALISM".community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/4...Matthew 24 ...Jesus' Prophecy of His Glorious
By Hmmm on August 8, 2015 at 12:11AM
My current responses are in blue.Hmmm. Dont be too sure about that(emphasis in bold green is mine):But sorry about the length, but I wanted to quote as much as I could from the article to demonstrate the connected origins and roots of ancient worship
Groups
Sorry, no matching Groups were found.
Photos
Sorry, no matching Photos were found.
Videos
Sorry, no matching Videos were found.