Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Homeless Children in America at All Time High It looks to be an assumption made based on the fact that the most of the 10 worst states all border states or states impacted by high numbers of illegal immigrants. 41.... 15 Replies
Bomber Kills 45 at Afghanistan Volleyball Match Can we come up with a better term than "suicide bomber." Something with mass murderer in it.[/quote]I understand your point. I guess the difference is someone can be a mass... 3 Replies
Week in Geek: Bowling Ball vs. Feather Falling Week in Geek: Bowling ball vs. feather, fallingHave you ever wondered about all those famous thought experiments famous scientists come up with? Galileo and the Leaning Tower of... 0 Replies
Nevada Assembly Speaker: Dems Have ‘Master-Slave’ Relationship with... No, no, no.Let him talk.Let him become the face of the Republican party going into the future. Let him become the voice for conservatives here in the United States. Give him the... 3 Replies
Homeless Children in America at All Time High So, have any of the posters blaming the rise in homeless children on illegal immigrants from Central America been able to document this assertion?Or is it merely fabricating a... 15 Replies
Bomber Kills 45 at Afghanistan Volleyball Match Can we come up with a better term than "suicide bomber." Something with mass murderer in it.[/quote]I understand your point. I guess the difference is someone can be a mass... 3 Replies
The Russian Bear Marches On What a great idea. Call it what it is: An invasion! What an original idea!Of course, don't expect our media or politicians to infame the situation by telling the truth... God... 7 Replies
Bomber Kills 45 at Afghanistan Volleyball Match Can we come up with a better term than "suicide bomber." Something with mass murderer in it. Part of the problem is the language the press and politicians use -- or don't use.... 3 Replies
Bomber Kills 45 at Afghanistan Volleyball Match Bomber 'kills 45' at Afghanistan volleyball matchA suicide bomber has killed at least 45 people at a volleyball tournament in eastern Afghanistan, officials say.A spokesman for... 3 Replies
The Russian Bear Marches On huh ..."Kiev" ISN'T The Capital of "Ukraine" ... ??? Where IS The Government of Ukraine headquartered -- "Seattle" ... ???The Russian inspired/sponsored "Separatists" AREN'T... 7 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics