Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
More Ebola Just curious; what is the death toll from Ebola in the USA that resulted in bringing this guy back to the states?And it's it great that medicine has made great progress in... 9 Replies
Again, this just ain't right...... It has pretty much lost all religious content. But that's not the issue. She does have to right to say what she did and the school had no right to punish her.Did you see the... 6 Replies
Again, this just ain't right...... There is no difference. The INTENT is the same. Equivocations never make for cogent arguments. Either way, it doesn't matter. She had the right to say what she did. The teacher,... 6 Replies
Did a British Jihadist Behead Journalist James Foley in Syria? Actually there is a reason to "suspect" BDboy of supporting this crazy, cold blooded murder.He could be lying. It is a crappy reason. [/quote]I lied. ;-( I did not get the... 25 Replies
Did a British Jihadist Behead Journalist James Foley in Syria? Why not just cut out the middleman, and GIVE the IS $130 million in military equipment - at bargain prices, delivered? 25 Replies
Yet More Hatred From Iran's Regime I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! How could this be?Wasn't the there an Interfaith Conference a few weeks ago of Jews, Christians and even Muslims discussing and condemning... 8 Replies
Did a British Jihadist Behead Journalist James Foley in Syria? Yes, there was. The ransom demand was made long before Obama started ordering bombing of IS targets. It was for something like $130 million -- chump change for AmericaThe... 25 Replies
Did a British Jihadist Behead Journalist James Foley in Syria? Actually there is a reason to "suspect" BDboy of supporting this crazy, cold blooded murder.He could be lying. It is a crappy reason. [/quote]Yes, it is a "crappy" reason.You... 25 Replies
Again, this just ain't right...... There's a difference between "bless you" and "God bless you." The student said the former."Bless you" comes from Old English and means "May you be blessed." It does not specify... 6 Replies
Killing four people while white gets you probation It is clear to me Ethan Couch was white. It is not clear to me that he was rich. It would seem counterintuitive that a rich teen would steal beer regardless of race. However... 3 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics