Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
What’s behind the astonishing rise of an anti-Islam movement in... Apparently I know more of it than you do. But, I am not surprised you claim reality is "ignorant BS," since that's about all you spew. 9 Replies
EU Court Reverses Designation of Hamas as 'Terrorist Organisation' SFW? And the whole "United States" did not say that, some chicken hawk politician did. And, of course, there would be no change. Since when does the US do the right thing? 37 Replies
Sony Hackers Threaten Physical Attacks on Theaters Showing 'The... Well another response might be releasing it to the internet indirectly through black hats and just shrugging that they had been hacked again, without taking any action to defend... 15 Replies
EU Parliament Backs Palestinian State ‘In Principle’ this is for the haters, the liars, the false humanitarians, and the "oh I criticise everyone but the Israel is at fault and the poor Arabs are suffering" types. It is a little... 13 Replies
Appeasement Never Works: Salafist group claims responsibility for... Surrender monkeys take note: appeasment does not work. It never has. It never will. the Europeans can recognize "Palestine" all they want, they can condemn Israel until the... 0 Replies
Oklahoma and Nebraska sue Colorado over marijuana I'm glad to see the lawsuit happen. I hope Nebraska and Oklahoma lose, and in the process, someone figures out that federal laws outlawing marijuana are an overstep of federal... 0 Replies
EU Court Reverses Designation of Hamas as 'Terrorist Organisation' US Slams EU Removal of Hamas from Terror BlacklistThe United States on Wednesday urged the European Union to keep up its sanctions on Hamas, saying there was "no change" in US... 37 Replies
EU Court Reverses Designation of Hamas as 'Terrorist Organisation' Canada urges EU to keep Hamas as terror groupCanada on Wednesday urged the European Union to keep Hamas listed as a banned terrorist group, after an EU court ordered it removed... 37 Replies
EU Court Reverses Designation of Hamas as 'Terrorist Organisation' That's why we cannot have a conversation; you keep lying to me.[/quote]Oh, gee - and where in this thread do you claim I've "lied to you"? Or are you content to simply spew... 37 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics