Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Airlines Avoiding Israel's Ben Gurion Airport - For Now Especially if one flies with El Al as they have supposedly the best safety record of any major airline.[/quote]What's that investment advertising disclaimer? "Past results are... 11 Replies
Let Israel Finish This The huge Explosion resulting from that House being hit ... wasn't just "Hummus," was it ... ???Israel has done better: bombing one car: Or, if you don't like that, how about... 242 Replies
Airlines Avoiding Israel's Ben Gurion Airport - For Now DPMI take it you are not a Risk Manager or an Actuary. "Past performance" is "an indication of future returns" in the risk management industry. It is how one figures out "best... 11 Replies
Let Israel Finish This Yes, I think it would be better if Israel's defenders would just say that Israel has no choice but to take thousands of Paestinian lives and cause misery and suffering at timely... 242 Replies
Let Israel Finish This That question has been answered a least a dozen times on this thread, you just don't like the answers providedHow about this: bomb one house instead of an entire neighborhood,... 242 Replies
Let Israel Finish This Israel has done better: bombing one car: Or, if you don't like that, how about this, where you can see the terrorist home blow up but civilian homes next door aren't And... 242 Replies
Let Israel Finish This Yes, I think it would be better if Israel's defenders would just say that Israel has no choice but to take thousands of Paestinian lives and cause misery and suffering at timely... 242 Replies
Same-Sex Sexual Harassment Suit @ Yahoo See what happens when you take the Bible out of schools??? Women become abusers!Lol. But seriously, it's probably a negative effect of the extra power that women are achieving... 13 Replies
Let Israel Finish This Rocky,You know I'm pretty well read up on the law. We don't disagree. In the specific attack I am referring to, as far as I understand the situation, Israel attacked a hospital... 242 Replies
Let Israel Finish This That question has been answered a least a dozen times on this thread, you just don't like the answers providedHow about this: bomb one house instead of an entire neighborhood,... 242 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics