Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Indonesia Sets an Example of Tolerance in Islam! He was a part of Islamic civilization, too:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maimonides 22 Replies
Why Western Girls Join ISIS only if you believe Christ is omniscent.[/quote]Knowing that something will happen isn't making it happen."In short, the meaning of "He doeth whatsoever He willeth" is that if... 44 Replies
Ashley Madison Cheating Website Subscribers Included WH,... within the nsa exist enough brilliant people to solve the case.we should acknowledge the intellect of the hackers to hold an ace up the their sleeve, the way Snowden has... 14 Replies
Ashley Madison Cheating Website Subscribers Included WH,... Of relevance:On Rightwing Christians: Have you noticed something odd about this Ashley Madison scandal?"Since the Ashley Madison scandal broke, I have noticed a distinct lack of... 14 Replies
Ashley Madison Cheating Website Subscribers Included WH,... The most 'shocking' thing (not really) is the absolute, total, utter SILENCE on the matter from Rick Sanctorum, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz or Bobby Jindal.Each and every one of... 14 Replies
"The Ultimate Argument In Favor of the Iran Deal" There is no valid reason to attack them anyway.Yet you, nor anyone else, has been able to provide any evidence of such a thing. It's all Right Wing Extremist political... 6 Replies
"The Ultimate Argument In Favor of the Iran Deal" Iran would be a difficult target. So if we do in fact have to attack we'd better be prepared to follow World War II rules of engagement... meaning no such thing as collateral... 6 Replies
"The Ultimate Argument In Favor of the Iran Deal" Why would we want to attack Iran? Oh, that's right, profits for our military/industrial complex. 6 Replies
Evidence mounts that soon-to-be flush Iran already spurring new... The Iran Nuclear Deal Means War Between Israel and Hezbollahthose signing the current deal...must have painful, I mean excruciating levels of ignoranceto not realize how and why... 16 Replies
Evidence mounts that soon-to-be flush Iran already spurring new... @I wanta: Have you forgotten that Iran has been bankrolling Hezbullah for many years now? Remember the war with Lebanon? That was Hezbullah........ 16 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics