Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Legal Across the US The burden is upon you to show that secularists behind marriage equality are a) extreme, and b) "forcing" some sort of new definition on you. Good luck with that. 141 Replies
Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Legal Across the US "Dont' expect me to approve of homosexual sex. And that is what the very aggressive LGBT community is trying to do. They are trying to get general society to approve of their... 141 Replies
Happy Birthday USA! With A Prayer Thanks imo.1912 t0 2015 is a long time.Have his prayers been answered? 4 Replies
Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Legal Across the US Give it a rest. That isn't what is happening, here.[/quote]Perhaps you would care to explain why you think so? or would you like to provide reasons not to have "marriage... 141 Replies
Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Legal Across the US It is not discrimination or bigotry, it is the degree to which marital law would have to be changed. [/quote]So, let's get working on that. It's worth it for freedom and equal... 141 Replies
Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Legal Across the US All marriages, should be subsumed under the title "Civil Union" in regards to the law, whatever their nature.[/quote]I agree. Call it a "Civil Union". 141 Replies
Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Legal Across the US The United States is not a theocracy. It's laws are based on the Constitution which gives equal rights to all it's citizens.[/quote]The United States is what the citizens... 141 Replies
Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Legal Across the US I already dissected Leah's 'suggestion'.[/quote]Yes, and did a piss-poor job of it.That's OK with me. Just dont' call it "marriage". That's my only objection. 141 Replies
Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Legal Across the US No such "push" exists. We're just not buying your arguments or go along with your connection it to marriage equality for homosexuals.[/quote]Jul 4, 2015 -- 11:50AM, mountain_man... 141 Replies
ISIS Supporters Expand Their Murderous Acts That was funny, a troll trying to warn you about trolls.The point you were desperately trying to avoid is that the colonization of the middle east has had a lasting effect, like... 47 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics