Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Not My Allah - Rubia Kazan "But God does not punish us right away. According to religious teachings, Allah wishes us to have many chances to repent and come back to Him willingly. So He can forgive us. He... 23 Replies
Arrests Follow Acid Attacks on Iranian Women You did post "the Ottoman and Qajar empires. (Post 18}NOT Qajar dynasties. Nor Qatar. I showed you mine, now you show me yours! ;-) [/quote]Sorry, had the wrong Kermit... 21 Replies
Arrests Follow Acid Attacks on Iranian Women You did post "the Ottoman and Qajar empires. (Post 18}NOT Qajar dynasties. Nor Qatar. And why were the British kicked out of Iran? I do not think that neither the British nor... 21 Replies
'Born and raised' Texans forced to prove identities under new voter... The problem is obvious; he's from Austin, a little blue spot in a red state. They don't want people in Austin to vote. It's that simple. 2 Replies
NASA Rocket Explodes on Lift-Off – Damage Significant Luckily the Russians delivered 2300 kg. of supplies to the space station a few hours later. They probably have the capacity to cover for Orbital Sciences while they try to sort... 2 Replies
Arrests Follow Acid Attacks on Iranian Women Not Qatar, the Qajars were the dynasty in charge of what was left of the Iranian empire, and they lost even more of it during their rule.The total contribution of the British... 21 Replies
Armed Man Shot Dead Inside Canadian Parliament If you did the math, you would not be amazed.[/quote]The math is that there are more Christians than Muslims. Therefore more Christians will be involved in shootings. There are... 26 Replies
Autopsy Finds Black Man Killed By Utah Cops Was Shot 6 Times In The... Autopsy Finds Black Man Killed By Utah Cops Was Shot 6 Times In The Back by Nicole Flatow Posted on October 29, 2014 at 9:07 amLast month, 22-year-old Darrien Hunt was shot and... 0 Replies
'Born and raised' Texans forced to prove identities under new voter... 'Born and raised' Texans forced to prove identities under new voter ID lawEd Pilkington in Austin Monday 27 October 2014 10.49 EDT New law meant to combat fraud forces Eric... 2 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics