Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Texas Set To Approve Open Carry of Handguns What's next in the USA? gunslinger holsters? Derringers on forearm rigs? duels at high noon on main street? swinging door saloons? is this a retro thing or some kind of creative... 18 Replies
Texas Set To Approve Open Carry of Handguns What's next in the USA? gunslinger holsters? Derringers on forearm rigs? duels at high noon on main street? swinging door saloons? is this a retro thing or some kind of creative... 18 Replies
Woman Gang-Raped While Spring Break Crowd Watches I disagree 99.99 percent of women dont choose to have sex with 4 people at once if they could see 3 or 4 guys on top of her they shouldve known there was something wrong makes... 9 Replies
Woman Gang-Raped While Spring Break Crowd Watches I disagree 99.99 percent of women dont choose to have sex with 4 people at once if they could see 3 or 4 guys on top of her they shouldve known there was something wrong makes... 9 Replies
Texas Set To Approve Open Carry of Handguns Of course the NRA won. The NRA is a gun manufacturers lobby. They don 't care one bit about society or how many people are killed by guns. They care only about raising profits... 18 Replies
Texas Set To Approve Open Carry of Handguns The issue for this one is not whether there ought to be fewer or more guns. It is that attempts are repeatedly and successfully made to keep the statistics, that is the truth... 18 Replies
Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid - Your Thoughts? Its not a big surprise but Im still not voting or if I do itll be for Libertarians, democrats and republicans tweedle dee tweedle dum ........... 32 Replies
Opt-Out Movement Accelerates Amid Common Core Testing Yes, what y'all have said. Part of our problem is simply in communication. I've spent several hours in the last two days researching the Common Core requirements that relate to... 24 Replies
Opt-Out Movement Accelerates Amid Common Core Testing I think there is a bit of truth to what everyone is saying here, but only a bit of truth. It seems to me when it comes to the state of education in America we all get sort of... 24 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics