Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
The Air Force Won’t Allow an Atheist Airman to Reenlist Unless He... It's prolly cause the Air Force in their high-flying planes are closer to God. 23 Replies
Media Bias Against Israel The one thing which bothers me the most is when supposedly respectable publications turn itno anti-semitic propaganda machines and mouthpieces for haters. The Lancet’s... 131 Replies
Judge: Hobby Lobby Decision Means Polygamous Sect Member Can Refuse... Nobody on the Right I've ever met. Seriously.Could you document that?[/quote]LOL! You never heard of Judge Roy Moore? Bryan Fischer? Pat Robertson?[/quote]I've heard of Pat... 8 Replies
The Air Force Won’t Allow an Atheist Airman to Reenlist Unless He... That branch of service, more so than others, has been taken over by christian extremists. They've been having problems like this for about a decade now.[/quote]But I am still... 23 Replies
Judge: Hobby Lobby Decision Means Polygamous Sect Member Can Refuse... Nobody on the Right I've ever met. Seriously.Could you document that?[/quote]LOL! You never heard of Judge Roy Moore? Bryan Fischer? Pat Robertson?[/quote]I've heard of Pat... 8 Replies
Media Bias Against Israel Dos, the indefinite pronouns make that post virtually impossible to understand......So, what do you have to say about Richard Miron's observations? Oh, and you of course have... 131 Replies
Clueless Americans, Scared of ISIS 'Terrorists', Ready to Make... Speaking on the subject of funding for terrorist groups, this potentially landmark decision came down just yesterday.Arab Bank Found Liable for Hamas Terrorist... 44 Replies
Judge: Hobby Lobby Decision Means Polygamous Sect Member Can Refuse... Nobody on the Right I've ever met. Seriously.Could you document that?[/quote]LOL! You never heard of Judge Roy Moore? Bryan Fischer? Pat Robertson? 8 Replies
Media Bias Against Israel Like the U.S. and the U.K. (who bombed Dresden in the first place)?[/quote]Exactly.The most vile inhumane thing they did to those people. 131 Replies
Media Bias Against Israel No, we don't. Like the U.S. and the U.K. (who bombed Dresden in the first place)? 131 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics