Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
‘Prosperity Gospel’ Pastor Is Asking His Church To Buy Him A $65... When he sent out his disciples, Jesus told them "Take nothing for your journey, no staff, nor bag, nor bread, nor money; and do not have two tunics".But he didn't say anything... 9 Replies
Only surprise of corrupt, exploitative FIFA is that more weren’t... And if there is corruption, you can be sure the Clinton Foundation is lurking nearby:The Clinton global charity has received between $50,000 and $100,000 from soccer’s... 1 Replies
‘Prosperity Gospel’ Pastor Is Asking His Church To Buy Him A $65... Hmm, when my church travels for mission trips, we fly coach and each person going has to pay for it themselves. Me thinks this 'pastor' needs to re-read the Bible. 9 Replies
Yet another anti-gay 'pastor' goes down in hypocrisy's flames This person is not being attacked because of his being a homosexual. He may not even be a homosexual. He could be bi-sexual. There are some men who identify themselves as... 26 Replies
Only surprise of corrupt, exploitative FIFA is that more weren’t... Only surprise of corrupt, exploitative FIFA is that more weren’t indicted By Dan Wetzel 1 hour ago Yahoo SportsNo one was surprised a bit by any of it. No one.Not by the... 1 Replies
Yet another anti-gay 'pastor' goes down in hypocrisy's flames What a Bullshit.. What you and religious bigots want GLBT community stays in the closet. It won't happen in 2015. 26 Replies
Yet another anti-gay 'pastor' goes down in hypocrisy's flames And this asshole Anti-Gay pastor shows that Freedom of religion is well and alive in the USA. 26 Replies
Yet another anti-gay 'pastor' goes down in hypocrisy's flames I completely agree. I also agree. Personally, I am fed up with this person or that famous person "coming out" saying he or she is gay. Ellen? Elton? Anderson Cooper? Don't care.... 26 Replies
EU Drops Its ‘Working Definition’ of Anti-Semitism MountainmanThank you for the fact free response.Since you made a number of statements about Israel which bear no resemblance to actuality, perhaps you could provide the sources... 119 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics