Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Study: Feces Contains Gold Worth Millions Tell me why you say that.[/quote]Well -- isn't this thread about -- A-hem! - feces?(I-thank-you!)[/quote]Let me clarify -- are you saying the study is not to be believed, or are... 9 Replies
Co-Pilot Deliberately Crashes Plane in French Alps — Killing All... Someonw would have said by now if he was a religious fanatic.The man who flew his plane into the IRS building in Austin TX wasn't a religious fanatic, but he didn't care how... 20 Replies
Co-Pilot Deliberately Crashes Plane in French Alps — Killing All... suicide is one thing, premeditated mass murder is entirely different.to be breathing calmly for as long as he did, while the pilot was trying to communicate and break the door... 20 Replies
Arabs Inch Closer to Old Dream of Joint Arab Force My vote = More big talk. Habesor 2 Replies
Amanda Knox Case Goes to Court Again - She Could Go to Italian... And appy...if you're here lurking, or wherever you are...you were right from the start!! 7 Replies
Intolerant Jackass Act For all the ignorant jackasses that file Ballot Initiatives in CA it is probably the last remaining democratic (lc d) check on the ignorant political jackasses that run our... 3 Replies
Antarctica is rapidly losing its edge. There was. No one is spraying anything. It's a hoax that many people have fallen for. 14 Replies
Murderous Iranian Clergy Regime Rejects World's Advice The UN votes to continue monitoring of Iran's actions "... against ethnic and religious minorities, including Baha'is, while also repressing women, suppressing freedom of... 12 Replies
Wooly Mammoth Genes Inserted into Elephant Cells They did that a long time ago 6 Replies
Co-Pilot Deliberately Crashes Plane in French Alps — Killing All... I'd like to know why people here think it must be related to Islam if the French investigators say there is no evidence of terrorism. Not everything bad in the world happens... 20 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics