Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Palestine Signs Anti-Discrimination, Anti-Torture Accords after... You are currently discussing inanities. And, pretty much, the law does bend to popular vote. The problem is that Israel picks and chooses the "laws" it wants to follow. If it's... 101 Replies
Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter Dies at 76 Rubin “Hurricane” Carter – the middleweight title contender whose wrongful murder convictions became an international symbol of racial injustice and inspired a... 0 Replies
Antisemitism in the USA is Alive, and Deadly That's OK. I just wanted to make it clear. There is no room in my life for hatreds such as antisemitism, racism, sexism, etc.MMThen you are horribly self deceived. I regret to... 107 Replies
Palestine Signs Anti-Discrimination, Anti-Torture Accords after... You are currently discussing inanities. And, pretty much, the law does bend to popular vote. The problem is that Israel picks and chooses the "laws" it wants to follow. If it's... 101 Replies
Keystone Pipeline again It's too late. We're going to need another revolution to get things changed. 15 Replies
Keystone Pipeline again The problem is; he's not doing any such thing. You have to remember that that stuff won't work on me. I don't get my information from groups or people that have a desperate,... 15 Replies
More Frightwing Hypocrisy on Equal Marriage I think evolution occurs as we realize we know people who are gay and realize they are actually normal. 12 Replies
Palestine Signs Anti-Discrimination, Anti-Torture Accords after... BDBoy,Your last post is nothing more than a claim that legally binding treaties can be abrogated by popular consensus. That is not only untrue -- it is a truly terrifying... 101 Replies
The Chill-out Café Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate! 417 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics