Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
School Shooting Near Seattle >>>>>>> NRA and conservatives who feel they have to carry guns to feel like "Americans". 9 Replies
Not My Allah - Rubia Kazan >>>>>> You are comparing apples and oranges.Please present your "Rational reasons" to equate Muslim expansion with Euro Expansion.Since ancient times there were wars and even... 11 Replies
First Ebola Case in New York The Left has deemed such discussions racist. 4 Replies
Unarmed Honour Guard Returns to National War Memorial in Ottawa What, indeed, could be a more fitting symbol of Canada than an unarmed man impersonating a soldier?How about a paper tiger? 3 Replies
Richest Person in All 50 States I would agree. The world is much better without Communism and with Captialist Oligarchies. Who is John Galt?I am skeptical as skeptical that the oligarchs in Russai keep out of... 9 Replies
Richest Person in All 50 States "I am sure that Mao and Lenin would be spinning in there graves if they could see how their glorious workers paradises have evolved into glorious olgarchies. ;-]"They can keep... 9 Replies
School Shooting Near Seattle From the Chair of the Tulalip Tribes - www.tulaliptribes-nsn.gov/ 9 Replies
Arrests Follow Acid Attacks on Iranian Women Here's another example:www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-hangs-... 9 Replies
Arrests Follow Acid Attacks on Iranian Women It is no more bashing to criticize a regime for its evil record of developing a hostile environment against women that encourages violence, than it would be if we said that the... 9 Replies
School Shooting Near Seattle CNN reports that the gun used in the shooting is believed to be a Beretta .40-caliber handgun. It has been traced to Fryberg's father.CNN also reports that multiple social... 9 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics