Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
White House Chief of Staff on Islamic Terrorists: "Nobody Denies... Ibn, that's more or less what I said in my previous post:First, he's not correct. His statement is a logical impossibility. If they are Muslims, how are they not representative... 75 Replies
Oldest Human Skull in Middle East Found in Israel I wonder why the difference?[/quote]One conquered the world. Wonder who are its discendants ? 2 Replies
‘Biggest Ship in the World’ Is Named After SS War Criminal Incitement to violence.Rocket also wrote:"It is less offensive to make fun of a historical figure than to glorify mass murder and a mass murderer."You are using this argument to... 17 Replies
Saudi Arabia Carries Out First Beheading Under King Salman >>>>>>> That is a different issue. This can be said about most countries (Including USA). America happens to have the largest prison population in the world (Percentage wise... 8 Replies
70th Anniversary of Auschwitz Liberation - International Holocaust... Ok, back to 70th Anniversary:“It is hard to imagine that real ‘death factories,’ mass executions and deportations have become a terrible reality of the 20th... 54 Replies
Moved Threads The thread Justice Department: No Case in Ferguson has been moved to US News & Politics. 4527 Replies
Moved Threads The thread Measles Outbreak at Disneyland has been moved to US News & Politics. 4527 Replies
Moved Threads The thread Man Bulldozes Home While Wife Runs Errands has been moved to Family & Parenting. 4527 Replies
Moved Threads The thread Children Home Alone has been moved to Family & Parenting. 4527 Replies
Moved Threads The thread Bakery in Trouble for Not Baking Anti-Gay Marriage Cake has been moved to US News & Politics. 4527 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics