Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Four Rabbis 'Slaughtered' by Palestinians in Jerusalem Synagogue BDBoy,If there are no good excuses for anyone for such attacks...then why do you keep excusing it?Why do you word your condemnation of the attacks as being a condemnation of the... 83 Replies
In New Israel, non-Jews will be second class citizens..... The hypocrisy here by the anti-Israel crowd is overwhelming. National religious holidays is a perfect example to use to illustrate this. How many nations in the world celebrate... 27 Replies
In New Israel, non-Jews will be second class citizens..... The State of Israel is the only shining Beacon of Liberal Democracy and Human Rghts in The Middle East ... In stark Contrast, there are States / Societies / Movements in the... 27 Replies
In New Israel, non-Jews will be second class citizens..... More bull. A terrorist is someone who targets civlians -- doing so to terrorize the civlian population. E.g. walking into a synagogue and butchering rabbis in the middle of... 27 Replies
In New Israel, non-Jews will be second class citizens..... IwantamottoThere is more dissent in israel on just about any policy of the government than you will find anywhere else. Everyone had an opinion (or two or three) and no one is... 27 Replies
In New Israel, non-Jews will be second class citizens..... But unless 100% of the citizens voted for them, it's still not fair to say all of them support what's going on. I recall reading there are quite a lot of people that dislike... 27 Replies
In New Israel, non-Jews will be second class citizens..... SchmuelI should amend my post to say, that I have read what purport to be the three proposals. Since I got them from the net and nterested parties, I can;t say if they are 100%... 27 Replies
Homeless Children in America at All Time High The Republican party is two faced. They have one set of ideal that they present to their pedestrian class members. That side is the one they show the general public too. That... 28 Replies
Nevada Assembly Speaker: Dems Have ‘Master-Slave’ Relationship with... In theory, yes. In practice, no. People are free to hate anyone they want.The line he crossed was into hate and arrogance backed by ignorance. 9 Replies
In New Israel, non-Jews will be second class citizens..... Really? Actually, I have not read the legislation. But if what you say is true, I'm in favor. I do NOT want Easter or Christmas or Muslim holidays as national holidays. It's... 27 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics