Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Content View  
Categories

Simply Beautiful....no matter what faith Yes?[/quote] Hi, I am a refugee from the other Buddhist thread. I can't go there and talk about Buddhism. I was hoping to find somebody to ask a few questions. My problem right... 6 Replies
Simply Beautiful....no matter what faith Well, first off, I will say that "doing it right" isn't exactly what you want to be focusing on. That said, if you find it tiring, perhaps a different meditation practice is in... 6 Replies
Simply Beautiful....no matter what faith Yes?[/quote] Hi, I am a refugee from the other Buddhist thread. I can't go there and talk about Buddhism. I was hoping to find somebody to ask a few questions. My problem right... 6 Replies
Simply Beautiful....no matter what faith Hi, is there anybody here? 6 Replies
Simply Beautiful....no matter what faith I received this as an email and found it so incredibly beautiful that I had to share. The words are thought provoking and inspirational. The music is calm and soothing. The... 6 Replies
Buddhism Forums If you are looking for the please click here! 0 Replies

Hot Topics