Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Ebola Cure? This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 2 Replies
Original Dynamo Theory confirmed I just love how science keeps working to find what's true and what it not . . . "We uncovered an effect that had been hiding in plain sight for 80 years," Cohen said. "And now... 0 Replies
Original Dynamo Theory confirmed I just love how science keeps working to find what's true and what it not . . . "We uncovered an effect that had been hiding in plain sight for 80 years," Cohen said. "And now... 0 Replies
Ebola Cure? GlaxoSmithKline and the NIH have developed an Ebola vaccine to the point of the testing stage. GSK says the vaccine has "an acceptable safety profile." 300 doses of the... 2 Replies
Microbes that eat and breathe electricity Hey, the amazing thing about a dancing bear is not how well it dances, but that it dances at all. Not to mention how many dancers were wasted teaching it to dance. My guess is... 13 Replies
Microbes that eat and breathe electricity Hey, the amazing thing about a dancing bear is not how well it dances, but that it dances at all. Not to mention how many dancers were wasted teaching it to dance. My guess is... 13 Replies
Did the continents result from life? This is amazing: some researchers looking at how erosion is involved in volcanic activity have concluded that it just might be the case that our planet has as much land area as... 0 Replies
'Worm pill' could ease autoimmune disease symptoms Serious wow.This really throws out some science fiction books which depend on their story for having the human genome sent off and used to assemble human beings. Just sending... 3 Replies
Ebola Cure? Not just Ebola...sounds like this could be a solution for many diseases. Of course, the whole cloning thing has been controversial...thoughts?On a farm outside Sioux Falls,... 2 Replies
Fixes for global warming -- stretch the imagination! For the purposes of this thread, assume that global warming is as bad as the worst predictions, and that we're past the tipping point so there's no way that even if we stopped... 0 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics