Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Huge Medical Breakthrough! Scientists Discover How to "Switch Off"... I understand your anger about the fact that evolution science has been an immense boon to medical breakthroughs. Even the slightest admission on your part is devastating to you... 8 Replies
Discovery Is Becoming More And More Ridiculous With Its Fake... iama: It is good to see scientists speaking out about the "fake documentaries" being produced and foisted on an unsuspecting public! Do the producers of Discovery really... 0 Replies
Israel’s ‘NurOwn’ May Become the First Real Treatment for ALS This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 4 Replies
Huge Medical Breakthrough! Scientists Discover How to "Switch Off"... iama: You have it all wrong, there, rsielin, I don't have a problem with the FACTS and the KNOWLEDGE! It is the INTERPRETATION of those FACTS and KNOWLEDGE which I am... 8 Replies
More Ebola This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 30 Replies
Israeli Company Offers Cure for Ebola - Protalix Says It Has the... This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 1 Replies
Curiosity on Mars The "Curiosity" Mars Rover has now arrived at the base of Mount Sharp ... !!!The rover will now begin a long slow trip up the side of the mountain (which is the size of Mount... 9 Replies
Huge Medical Breakthrough! Scientists Discover How to "Switch Off"... iama: rsielin, I an NOT the least bit interested in having your "RESPECT," because I am interested in the FACTS which science presents, and NOT the speculations, interpretations... 8 Replies
Huge Medical Breakthrough! Scientists Discover How to "Switch Off"... If that's truly your "interest" then you would have more respect for and interest in the facts and knowledge that science has discovered through their painstakingly thorough and... 8 Replies
Huge Medical Breakthrough! Scientists Discover How to "Switch Off"... iama: I am only interested in that which is TRUTH regarding The Creation by our Good Creator-God!"You are without excuse" regarding The Creation, because the existence of the... 8 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics