Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Possible Cure for Alzheimer's This is one that should get fast-tracked. Alzheimer's and other memory-loss afflictions aren't just horrible for the sufferers, but for those who have to help them deal with... 2 Replies
Orion Splashes Down After First Test I think the big thing here is that NASA is taking things in sensible stages: back to the moon, then an asteroid (a captured one), then the moons of Mars, before going to Mars.... 4 Replies
Woman 'Burns' From Inside Out After Reaction to Friend's Medicine Actually that point may be moot, given some recent breakthroughs, one of which is an enzyme that shuts down the resistance of all bacteria to not just antibiotics but normal... 8 Replies
Woman 'Burns' From Inside Out After Reaction to Friend's Medicine I read them before accepting a prescription. It usually drives doctors crazy, but I've had a couple of docs who were impressed -- one of whom who changed to a different... 8 Replies
Woman 'Burns' From Inside Out After Reaction to Friend's Medicine If you're vulnerable to this reaction, it wouldn't matter if it was a friend's medication or a prescription for you, so the "do not take someone else's medication" is really... 8 Replies
Woman 'Burns' From Inside Out After Reaction to Friend's Medicine This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 8 Replies
Possible Cure for Alzheimer's This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 2 Replies
Orion Splashes Down After First Test This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 4 Replies
Woman 'Burns' From Inside Out After Reaction to Friend's Medicine That shouldn't be on the package insert since this medicine does not cause "burning from the inside." The news item just dumbed things down because most readers of the news are... 8 Replies
Woman 'Burns' From Inside Out After Reaction to Friend's Medicine There are so many things wrong with this picture.1. Don't self-diagnose unless you are qualified. If you are qualified, you should know enough to get a second opinion, unless... 8 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics