Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
NASA Wants Help This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 1 Replies
Current Sodium Intake Guidelines Too Low, Could Risk Health This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 15 Replies
NASA Wants Help NASA seeks public's help in cataloging millions of night-time imagesThe space agency has built up a massive amount of images, captured from space, over the last 50 years and... 1 Replies
And Now We Have Replicators BBC News_________________________________________________________________Star Trek wasn't a tv show, it was a fricking prophecy.[/quote]That's fascinating.Also, they make... 11 Replies
'Worm pill' could ease autoimmune disease symptoms It may even be the root cause for our unexplained increase in autism.www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/21/autism... 2 Replies
Current Sodium Intake Guidelines Too Low, Could Risk Health Not always a good plan, actually. The salt used in processed foods is not iodized, and the salt used in cooking may not be. The rise in prepared meals and processed foods have... 15 Replies
Current Sodium Intake Guidelines Too Low, Could Risk Health Some people are just idiots...they hear something is bad for them and then they attempt to cut it out completely without consulting their physicians or doing their home... 15 Replies
Current Sodium Intake Guidelines Too Low, Could Risk Health I'm borderline high blood pressure, too, despite having cleaned up most of my diet years ago.Sucks.BTW, bananas, celery, and sage reputedly lower blood pressure. 15 Replies
Current Sodium Intake Guidelines Too Low, Could Risk Health Time to celebrate with a great big basket of greasy, salty fries![/quote]Popcorn with salt and butter...[/quote]I adore popcorn and I have learned to eat it with olive oil,... 15 Replies
Current Sodium Intake Guidelines Too Low, Could Risk Health What I did not know before earlier this year is that for so many of us SUGAR not salt is what raises our bp. That sugar is very problematic for blood vessels. The corn syrup,... 15 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics