Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Now we can blame dark matter! So how would we tell if dark matter is messing with the solar system? We have sensitive gravity measurement instruments for earth, enough to tell, for example, that El Capitan... 2 Replies
Now we can blame dark matter! iverstNew research concludes that Earth's infrequent but predictable path around and through our Galaxy's disc may or may not have a direct and significant effect on geological... 2 Replies
First Human Head Transplant Could Happen in Two Years The head rules. The body is the add-on.[/quote]oWhat if person A needs a new head and gets one from person B? Does person A then cease to exist? [/quote]aiI think that person B... 16 Replies
Scientific Sources I have heard that a reliable source of scientific information is:Corchrine Org.www.cochrane.org/ 1 Replies
Docs Perform First Successful Penis Transplant In the case of men who are undergoing sex reassignment, their penises are not "donated" but modified into a vagina. It would therfore appear that the only "donations" would be... 11 Replies
Docs Perform First Successful Penis Transplant This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 11 Replies
Avian Cholera: Thousands of Snow Geese Fall Dead from the Sky Over... This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 3 Replies
Docs Perform First Successful Penis Transplant Transplants also require donors. They could come from men who are undergoing sex re-assignment. Or they could come from men who have died. I would donate mine. After all I... 11 Replies
Avian Cholera: Thousands of Snow Geese Fall Dead from the Sky Over... In this occurrence in Idaho, about 2,000 geese were found dead.To prevent any other wildlife — including some bald eagles that were seen hanging around — from... 3 Replies
Docs Perform First Successful Penis Transplant Transplants also require donors. They could come from men who are undergoing sex re-assignment. Or they could come from men who have died. I would donate mine. After all I... 11 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics