Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Nasa: World Was Almost Plunged Into Darkness in 2012 Aka_me:The geomagnetic field is anomalous at the south Atlantic. There it is unduly weak and steeply inclined, with a strong west... 3 Replies
Nasa: World Was Almost Plunged Into Darkness in 2012 satelites will still get knocked out..."They can turn sensitive instruments off as a preventative measure," she says. "They can go into a 'safe mode.' Once the storm dies down,... 3 Replies
Nasa: World Was Almost Plunged Into Darkness in 2012 I read about that. In such an event, there will be six hours notice to unplug everything! 3 Replies
Excessive Antibiotic Use Disrupts Personal Microbiology and Health This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 3 Replies
Nasa: World Was Almost Plunged Into Darkness in 2012 iama: What we didn't know didn't hurt Earth. I am thankful for the right timing!"July 23, 2014:If an asteroid big enough to knock modern civilization back to the 18th century... 3 Replies
Excessive Antibiotic Use Disrupts Personal Microbiology and Health We get a steady supply from anti-biotics from all farm raised animals as well. I am sure there are some effects of those on us. 3 Replies
Excessive Antibiotic Use Disrupts Personal Microbiology and Health Half the problem is people that demand antibiotics for colds and other illnesses that antibiotics have no effect on. The other half of the problem is the doctors that give it to... 3 Replies
Excessive Antibiotic Use Disrupts Personal Microbiology and Health Again we get reminded that everything affects everything else (mostly):www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-... 3 Replies
Psychologists Have Uncovered a Troubling Feature of People Who Seem... This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 10 Replies
Psychologists Have Uncovered a Troubling Feature of People Who Seem... Or we learned it from masters of evil. :P 10 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics