Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
The Ebola Outbreak in Texas Has Ended + 1 Death in Nebraska This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 12 Replies
Philae Probe Lands on Comet 67P in Historic Scientific First This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 4 Replies
Curiosity on Mars Don't forget ...The "Curiosity" rover continues to explore the surface of Mars -- which unfortunately more and more appears to be quite entirely lifeless ...BUT ... perhaps in... 10 Replies
The Ebola Outbreak in Texas Has Ended + 1 Death in Nebraska There is not now and never was an outbreak in the US.But the disease continues apace in Africa. Maybe better in Liberia, but worse in Sierra Leone. But that has apparently... 12 Replies
The Ebola Outbreak in Texas Has Ended + 1 Death in Nebraska Very sad. Early detection and early treatment seems to be the key. It had just progressed too far by the time he got here. He should be seen as a hero - losing his life to... 12 Replies
The Ebola Outbreak in Texas Has Ended + 1 Death in Nebraska Dr. Martin Salia, a doctor who spent time treating Ebola patients in West Africa, died from the virus today. Dr. Salia had been transported from Sierra Leone on Saturday to the... 12 Replies
The Ebola Outbreak in Texas Has Ended + 1 Death in Nebraska You are scaring yourself over nothing, but such paranoia is popular. However, I'm not one for going along with things just because they're popular. And if a god had anything to... 12 Replies
A.M. Turing Award Prize Raised to $1 Million USD The A.M. Turing Award is often called the Nobel Prize of computer science. Now, thanks to Google’s largess, it will be a Nobel-level prize financially: $1 million.The... 0 Replies
The Ebola Outbreak in Texas Has Ended + 1 Death in Nebraska Thanks God that it ended and I disgaree, Im in Tx and I dont even want 1 or 2 people out here with it it scares sme GEEZ! 12 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics