Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
More Ebola It appears that the Dallas hospital was ill-equipped, ill-trained, and ill-led for this situation. Yes it appears that all such patients need to be taken, under CDC auspices, to... 32 Replies
More Ebola Thought I'd resurrect this thread for all the Science geeks here who - I'm sure - have a lot to say about Ebola.What are your thoughts, for instance, on the latest transmission... 32 Replies
Science Nobel Prizes 2014 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry this week to to 3 scientists for the development of super-resolved fluorescence microscopy –... 3 Replies
Science Nobel Prizes 2014 May-Britt and Edvard Moser are the 5th couple to share a Nobel Prize.Among the others, the story of the Curie family is probably the best known so far. In 1903, the couple... 3 Replies
Science Nobel Prizes 2014 On Monday, the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet in Sweden awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine to John O’Keefe, May-Britt Moser, and Edvard I. Moser... 3 Replies
Science Nobel Prizes 2014 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics earlier this week to Isamu Akasaki, Hiroshi Amano and Shuji Nakamura "for the invention of efficient... 3 Replies
But How Much Did It Weigh? This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 3 Replies
But How Much Did It Weigh? Maybe that is what the mob is angry about. 3 Replies
But How Much Did It Weigh? If she thinks this out she could become a refugee, request asylum In the U.S., and make millions doing GEICO commercials. GEICO might even pay for her transportation from... 3 Replies
But How Much Did It Weigh? Woman Gives Birth to Lizard, Is Accused of Witchcraft An angry lynch mob (yes, really) is after a 31-year-old Indonesian woman who gave birth to a gecko after an 8-month... 3 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics