Content View  
Categories

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks Messy minded executives value highly non messy minded adminstrative assistants (used to be called secretaries) who keep their stuff in order.Ken 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks I have order. It's just a very flexible order. :)[/quote]I can relate! 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks I have order. It's just a very flexible order. :) 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks I'm a mixture of the two. Certain important subjects have folders devoted to them (for example, my bank records). If something comes that belongs to one of those categories, it... 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks I think the whole creative people are messier can be taken too far. I think in order to be creative you do need a certain amount of order and structure. If you are going to... 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks LOL ...Same here ... While I am a "Piler," my Sweetie-Spouse is a "Filer" ...Sometimes she asks me to find *Something* for her in the Filing Cabinet but I have great Difficulty... 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks As some have hinted at here; different desks get different treatment. My desk at work is fairly clean, but I spend most of my time out in the field. My work truck is a mess... 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks I'm neater at work than I am at home. I'm not really ... okay, I can be considered messy from a certain standpoint, but I like prioritizing by having things I need to keep an... 17 Replies
Study: Messy vs. Clean Desks I propose that there is a difference between "messy" and "unorganzied". There are a lot of papers on my desk, but they are organized into piles (as someone posted above). I... 17 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Hot Topics