Content View  
Categories

Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
What happens in these days? After stoning Jamrat Al-Aqabah, the pilgrim goes to slaughter his sacrifice either personally or through the appointment of somebody else to do it on his behalf. A pilgrim... 6 Replies
Does It Really Matter? Please Welcome Irishgirl52To the Agnostic board And to BeliefnetThanks for joining us.Sorry for the delay. Our wonderful host is no longer with us on this board. Without her... 20 Replies
Panentheism This thread has been moved from DA in part to boost the signal for this board. It has many views, but up to this point has been mainly a read only board. You might invite... 29 Replies
Panentheism 2BReal: This raises the question if this is true, can magick exist. Yes it does since magick is just the conscious manipulation of mechanical laws. Everything is still... 29 Replies
Panentheism Okay, let's look at this sentence, "Panentheism asserts that the whole is more than the sum of it's parts..."The words are reaching. The whole and the parts are made of the same... 29 Replies
Panentheism Okay, let's look at this sentence, "Panentheism asserts that the whole is more than the sum of it's parts..."The words are reaching. The whole and the parts are made of the same... 29 Replies
Panentheism My problem is that Christianity and Panentheism want to insert God into nature. I just can't do that. Where I'm headed is in understanding nature, not as God, but as nature... 29 Replies
What happens in these days? What is inside the kaaba?There are two pillars inside (others report 3 pillars)There is a table on the side to put items like perfumeThere are two lantern-type lamps hanging... 6 Replies
Panentheism I agree that a great deal of secularized expressions of Christianity, as a whole called, Christendom, has lost the original intent of its founder. So what is Christianity? What... 29 Replies
Panentheism Panentheism or pantheism may or may not be the religion of the future. Anything with the word theism in it, I balk at.About 4,000 years ago many gods were worshipped across many... 29 Replies
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Hot Topics