Content View  
Categories

Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Five of instinct What happened to Fitra (natural disposition)?Fitra would be "no shaving at all". Being "bare" would be shaving the lot (no hair anywhere).Double standard of ignorant mullahs is... 20 Replies
Five of instinct This same practice was done when a priest was dedicated to God. "Thus you shall do to them to cleanse them: Sprinkle water of purification on them, and let them shave all their... 20 Replies
Five of instinct Why isn’t this in the Qur’an?It was not a Message from Allah for us that the Messenger had to deliver to Momineen.The “sound collection” is not so sound... 20 Replies
Five of instinct It is proved in the sound collections of Hadith of al-Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Hurairah (Radiya Allahu Anhu) that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Five... 20 Replies
Five of instinct I better get to my barber and tell him to remove all the hairs on my chest downwards to the soles of my feet. The majority of "Islamic" scholars want me to look smooth like a... 20 Replies
Five of instinct Yes, removal of body hair is not only permissible, it is required. For a man, the beard and eyebrows must be left alone; for a woman the eyebrows. The absolute removal of hair... 20 Replies
Five of instinct You contradict yourself in the above two statements about Sunnah! Nothing else was to come from the Messenger except the Message. It is clearly stated in the Qur’an.... 20 Replies
Five of instinct Sunnah is not the source of legislation. Only the Qur’an is the real source of legislation in Islam. Sunnah of the Prophet isn’t even mentioned in the... 20 Replies
Five of instinct Removing Unnecessary Body Hair The hair that grows under your arms and around your private parts can also be a source of bad odours, because hair, combined with darkness and... 20 Replies
Five of instinct warned clerics that the attack on the Sunnah of maliciousness of Islam, the Sunnah the second source of legislation, the Qur'an descended upon the Messenger of Allah peace... 20 Replies
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Hot Topics