Content View  
Categories

Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Does It Really Matter? I disagree with the statement that a person who doesn't care is an atheist. A person who doesn't care is an apatheist. Theists believe in God; atheists don't; agnostics don't... 17 Replies
Does It Really Matter? Thanks for your reply. I agree with you. The problem is that I often don't agree with *me*. Some days I'm an atheist, other days I am an agnostic and now and then I am back to... 17 Replies
Does It Really Matter? A person who doesn't care is generally considered an atheist. Both by atheists and by religious types. At this point many are speaking out, but for most it isn't really... 17 Replies
Does It Really Matter? I think we all agree that an agnostic doesn't know whether there is a god or not. Then what do you call a person who doesn't *care* whether there is a god or not?It's probable... 17 Replies
How many of us were atheist? I was Xian for around 20 yrs, atheist... Yeah there still seems to be a few who do not undertsand what "agnsotic" means and think it something exclusive of atheism. ALL agnsotics belong to either the "theist" (rare but... 7 Replies
Wake Up, Agnostics! I have to agree with Bill about "now having a life" since leaving all the unanswerable questions to others. There is a peculiar peace that come with giving up the frantic... 4 Replies
New Science Forum Calling all science nerds, novices, professionals and dilettantes … and, well, everybody! Check out Beliefnet’s new forum for discussion of scientific news,... 0 Replies
New Science Forum Calling all science nerds, novices, professionals and dilettantes … and, well, everybody! Check out Beliefnet’s new forum for discussion of scientific news,... 0 Replies
Wake Up, Agnostics! There are a couple of small but good websites dedicated to agnosticism that can be found below:www.agnosticsinternational.org/forum/ind...andwww.agnosticweb.com/if anyone is... 4 Replies
Julius Evola on Islam and Jihad Julius Evola was an Italian philosopher who wrote mainly in the first half of the 20th century. Evola regarded his time period as being a part of the Kali Yuga, a Dark Age of... 0 Replies
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Hot Topics