Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65593 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
a reply to a b-net pen pals reply.... its only one side because i dont have permission to share the rest hi zorba- its very  good to hear form you and thanks for sharing  your kind hearted note. i do believe i understand many of your stated views as they ( many of them) are things that ...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Created: Sep 7, 2012
Open to the presence of God ?  Is 35:4-7a:Thus says the LORD: Say to those whose hearts are frightened: Be strong, fear not! Here is your God, he comes with vindication; with divine recompense he comes to save you. Then will ...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Sep 7, 2012
A THORN IN MY FLESH That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly ...more
Created By: Isaiah
Created: Sep 6, 2012
How Discipline Leads to Spiritual Awakening "If you are really passionateabout spiritual awakeningthen discipline is most important.For spiritual awakening to happen,there must be that build up of energyand there must be that in-your-faceawaren...more
Created By: Blissmusic
WD Allan's Blog: Ghostly/Spirit-Based Axioms Associated with Your Fears! WD Allan’s Blog: Ghostly/Spirit-Based Axioms Associated with Your Fears! One precept that will always be with you in your interactions within and throughout anything to do with ghosts and spiri...more
Created By: Wd_allan
From 1st Timothy 1st Timothy 4:1 But the Spirit distinctly says that in latter times some shall fall away from the belief, paying attention to misleading spirits, and teachings of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy,...more
Created By: Stephenway
I WISH TO GIVE MY EARLY BUT STILL HEART FELT HAPPY NEW YEAR ( 5773) TO EVERY JEW THAT KEEPS IT .  I HOWEVER KEEP TO A GREATER CALENDER- THE ONE THAT MARKS ALL HUMANITY'S REDEMPTION AND OUR RECEIVING OF THE NEW COVENANT THAT LEADS ALL ITS PRACTITIONERS INTO NEW LIFE THAT IS AS FAR ABOVE OU...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Yoga asanas - A wonderful billion dollar industry A billion dollars is only a guess. Maybe it's more. Maybe it's less.   No one can deny that the teaching of yoga asanas (bodily postures) is a huge worldwide business. It is a good thing. &nbs...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement