Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65601 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
New Covenant- Thank the Lord for His Grace Thank you Lord for the New Covenant, because no man could be saved by the Old Covenant, because none have been in compliance with it.  Now we have our Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ, whereby belie...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Sep 10, 2012
a note worthy reply i gave to a question asked me on a b-net form topic " what i thought of 'the church" my thoughts on the church are three fold: "the original apostolic church" was a time limited / specific work one of bring those then living with the original sin that were born with into new life...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Launch of a Spiritual Poetry Book: The Art of 4 Elements The Art of Four Elements book of spiritual poetry and art is a collaboration of four artists: a poet, a photographer and two painters.  The poetry acted as an inspiration for the work of the arti...more
Created By: Nuit
ROCKS, SWEAT BRED MAN: CELEBES, SUMATRA, FORMOSA MYTHOS ROCKS, SWEAT BRED MAN: CELEBES, SUMATRA, FORMOSA MYTHOS   Erle Frayne D. Argonza   Source: www.oldandsold.com/articles29/mythology-... Another tale of the origin of mankind from eggs is...more
Created By: Taupantas
In the light of the Gospel... Structures of sin. The Risen Christ in the Eucharist acts as “a compelling force for inner renewal, an inspiration to change the structures of sin in which individuals, communiti...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Sep 9, 2012
Sweating the small stuff I am so frustrated right now...he tells me that I spend to much time on my phone or my computer during 'family time' yet last night he was on his computer for a couple of hours during 'family time'. &...more
Created By: Jcreilly
The New Covenant that is now 2012 years old COMPLETELY REPLACED moses old covenant just as Jeremiah said it would one day do this is The Prophecy that i am making reference to but please take note that these words were given to The Prophet Jeremiah 720 years or so BEFORE Our Savior Brother Yesh'wa Messiah fulfilled them...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Spiritual Practice: Tap for Health and Wholeness Emotional Freedom Technique is sometimes called “acupuncture without needles.”  You can learn more at www.eftuniverse.com.  For this week, practice by tapping gently with your in...more
Created By: Pastorbob
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement