Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66615 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
Is Jesus is with us always, but still must come back, a paradox? Yesterday someone added a thoughtful comment to my post "Why Jesus has to come back".  As he correctly pointed out Jesus told his disciples that he would always be with them.  For example, J...more
Created By: Jalan
Created: Jan 17, 2013
Loves and Debts, voluntary debts paid in Love We, from conception on, owe. We owe three 'debts': one to the Almighty, for our very multidimensional existence, and for a universe to exist in, and for other people who we rely upon; two, to previous...more
Created By: Butavesselofgod
Prayer   PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN (Never known to fail) O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist ...more
Created By: fllc
Guess I am back for awhile... It's been a long year... husband is still cancer free but the radiation was so strong it damaged alot of things in his body. Radiation does the job but also destroys good healthy parts of your body......more
Created By: Starlite_graces
Created: Jan 16, 2013
Meditation: How to Be Free from Thought Identification "One of the main parts of meditationis to let go of the tendencyto attach your attention to thoughts.Thoughts ariseand you grab hold of them.Your whole attention contractsinto identifying with the tho...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Long time............ It's been a long time since I visited Beliefnet! Four years, in fact. Since then I earned my BSW and MSW. I landed my dream job one month after graduation in May 2012! It keeps me busy and I am doing ...more
Created By: branaban
an open letter of maximum support to mr president Obama- the proven " very BEST" president of my life time Sir-i was driven to my feet in enthusiastic support of your expressed views and direct action your office has taken in today's tv  presentation in addressing  the soaring body count from...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Your Navigation System Do you have a navigation system in your car?  Have you ever thought about your own personal navigation system?  How do you get from where you are now, to where you want to go?  That an...more
Created By: Angeliavenus
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement