Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66456 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
Believing in the Lord God has nothing to do with the fear of death ...and everything to do with the love of His love. I have taken a glimpse to His wisdom and seen examples of His power. These are the ones who shake and overwhelm the fragile human heart. But I have a...more
Created By: Psimonel
Created: Feb 16, 2013
Isaiah chapter 3 explained - End Times Revelation: Isn't it obvious? Explanation of the third chapter of Isaiah. The situation of an organized community. “ALSO in this following chapter the prophecy is for now and for the coming times of which I have spoken. [2...more
Why the New Revelation is given to us? "None of you have as yet understood why I uncover and explain to you all the depths of My creation, all the innermost aspects of My divine self. Behold, My dear ones, the reason for all this is, to in...more
Human Dignity (chap. 20 - Secrets of life - the Lord through Gottfried Mayerhofer) 23 October 1872 ‘Well, on this topic, or what “human dignity” really means, or should mean, there prevail as many viewpoints as there are cultured or educated human beings. For prim...more
BRINGING BACK THE LOST "[4] It is easy to love good and honest people and to get on with them; but to go to the sinners and bring them to the correct path; that is a task which demands much self-denial. [5] For if you walk...more
Why didn't the Pharisees recognize Jesus? "[13] What a most humble witness John bears before the priests and Levites, since he quite aware who had come to the Earth in Christ. But what is that to the so worldly wise priesthood. They ignored J...more
The great value of a PROMISE "[1] DO not ever promise a person something you then cannot or – even worse – do not wish to keep for whatever reasons, if you truly want to become children of God. In truth, I tell you, t...more
The Second Coming of the Lord Excerpt of The revealed work "The Great Gospel of John", vol. 9 chapter 23. "[3] If men go too much astray and become entangled in the enticements of the world and think that they only exist to provi...more
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement