Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66460 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
Shared Inspirations Shared Inspirations A History of Heaven: The Singing Silence: “To hear the silence of his speech and to see his invisible nature.”...more
Created By: Seaclearly
Created: Dec 19, 2012
Dear Heart of Jesus Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors; this time I ask for this very special one (request) Take it Dear Jesus and place it within Your Own Broken Heart where Your Father will...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
what i really really want for christmas 2012 is to become/ be made an Angel of YAHWEH! yes i understand that as a christian i am suppose to be aiming for " sainthood" as my highest spiritual potential-but then again i am not your classic / average christain feeling more comfortable ...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
...Truth Seeking Can be a Painful Experience.. The LORD is Faithful Concerning His Promises and is also Longsuffering towards Us not Willing that Any should perish rather have repentance A Righteous, (GOOD) MAN Falls 7 Times...But Rises Up Ag...more
Created By: Jjowens
Created: Dec 18, 2012
From Spiritual Exercises Ignatius of Loyola A Contemplation To Obtain Love . . . The usual prayer. First prelude is a composition, which is here to see how I stand before God our Lord, the Angels, and the Saints interceding for me. The second,...more
Created By: belleo
Resting in Oneness "Where you place your attentionwill determine your experiencein this moment and partlyyour experience in the future.So if your attentionis fixed on the 'me'my problems, my desires,my beliefs, my s...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Born into a despairing world...  Jer 23:5-8:Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will raise up a righteous shoot to David; As king he shall reign and govern wisely, he shall do what is just and right in the land. ...more
Created By: belleo
Compelled to create a painting for the children of Newtown, Connecticut Kelso has completed this work Compelled to create a painting for the children of Newtown, ConnecticutKelso has completed this work and will be dedicating the piece to all the peoples of Newtown entitled "I am the Rose of Sharon, t...more
Created By: Artprophet
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement