Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65710 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
Christians, you can make a difference! Sometimes we all get weary in well-doing, and it helps to know that our labor of spiritual love does indeed make a difference.  I know what it's like to plod on daily, basically saying the same t...more
Created By: Pastorsrus
Created: Sep 17, 2012
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(1) The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan Last course from Lifechanyuan; Information from Xuefeng Xuefeng calls himsellf the present messenger of the Greatest Creator, the reaper of Ripe Crops in the ...more
Created By: baican
The Good You Do, Comes Back To You! A woman baked bread for members of her family and an extra one for a hungry passerby.   She kept the extra bread on the Window-sill, for whosoever would take it away.   Every day, a ...more
Created By: Thesouthhalf
Created: Sep 18, 2012
Pennsylvania Pennsylvania was one of the original thirteen colonies. And for me there interesting tie to father's family line. I going to be brief about it because it is interesting to me but may not be to others....more
The Flying Cat A small boy in an African village near Nairobi asked his parents for a pet. When asked what pet he wanted he said: "a cat!’ The father said: "we will see" - and promptly forgot about it.  ...more
Created By: Thesouthhalf
Created: Sep 18, 2012
Visit my Web Page for articles and to Purchase my book. Hi, Please visit my websited to read articles and more about my work and to purchase my book, of course, Waking Up, Learning What Your Life is Trying to Teach You. www.wakinguponline.com Blessin...more
Created By: Jfearle
maybe some kind hearted religious historian here can help me understand the following... moses had My PaPa YAHWEH'S PEOPLE delivered from egyptian bondage and mortal slavery without any one of them needing to kill any egyptians as well as  the few  jewish overseers of there en...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Today from 2nd Corinthians 2nd Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master יהושע Messiah, the Father of compassion and Elohim of all comfort, 4 who is comforting us in all our pressure, enabling us to comfort...more
Created By: Stephenway
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement