Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65231 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
Music Therapy for Adult ADHD I have been using ADHD music therapy lately, to stay on task and pay attention; I don't have ADHD, but I think everyone needs a little help these days paying attention, what with all the distractions ...more
Created By: 2012escapee
Created: Jul 22, 2012
New Book from HMP Street Dharma! "I am a poor student of a Perfect Teacher, Lama Tulku Tsori Rinpoche. All honor and blessings go to him, my Guru. This book happened through me...it was not of my doing...and it has an Energy of its ...more
Created By: Hmpstreetdharma
A New Deal for Science and Religion [This is the 14th in the series Religion and Science: A Beautiful Friendship.] Those who argue that religion should be counted out are overlooking the role that religious leaders played in overcoming...more
Created By: Robertwfuller
Letter from GOD. Dear One, Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively, but I say “No.” Not until you are...more
Created By: lovesjam
The New Covenant There's a well-known concept gaining ground in Christianity today regarding the new covenant. It is defined as replacement theology, and teaches that God has rejected the Jews/Israel and replaced them...more
Created By: Darlene
Created: Jul 21, 2012
Lost in Translation When translating words from one language to another, we sometimes run into difficulty keeping the original meaning intact. In some cases, the word being translated has no comparable word in another la...more
Created By: Darlene
My Prayer to Christ I find this prayer very comforting to me, especially when the world seems wrapped in violence or covered by what seems as the very lack of God. He is always with us, but when tragedy strikes,&nbs...more
Created By: lulu2
The Evolution of Moral Models [This is the 13th in the series Religion and Science: A Beautiful Friendship.] When religion has committed itself to a particular science model, it has often been left behind as the public embraced a...more
Created By: Robertwfuller
Created: Jul 20, 2012
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement
    Advertisement