Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66037 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
May God have Mercy! Well, was surprised to be able to log in tonight. That does not happen very often. Hope all who come around here are doing well. Life has been very active for us. . . many things happening. Our Co...more
Created By: Ksnewsong
Created: Oct 26, 2012
About Faith ... Jer 31:7-9:Thus says the LORD: Shout with joy for Jacob, exult at the head of the nations; proclaim your praise and say: The LORD has delivered his people, the remnant of Israel. Behold, I will bring ...more
Created By: belleo
One sure Guide ( Your word is like a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path Psalm 119:105). As Christians,we have only one AUTHORITY, one COMPASS: THE WORD OF GOD. In the midst of a thousand voices,all claiming th...more
Created By: Pastor Rich
Worship without Sacrifice As a pro-lifer, I found my conversation with a pregnant pro-choicer, rather disturbing. I do remember a time, when being pro-choice was something I could see for others, but never for myself. And onc...more
Created By: lulu2
The Wife of Reverend Sun Myung Moon Since the passing away of Reverend Sun Myung Moon on September 3rd, his wife, Hak Ja Han Moon, has taken on the central spiritual leadership role for the Unification movement worldwide.  For most...more
Created By: Jalan
EARTH WITHOUT POLES POST-ASCENSION: 3 DAYS OR 3 HOURS? EARTH WITHOUT POLES POST-ASCENSION: 3 DAYS OR 3 HOURS?   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   20 October 2018   Gracious day from this Brother of Light! Maluwalhat...more
Created By: Taupantas
Delivered from fear? I feel as tho the Lord delivered from fear tonight. I was struggling with that demon for a long time now and I'm finally free from it! Praise the Lord! ...more
Created By: Ninaluvsthelord
Gossip A Form Of Murder It is said that gossip is another form of murder.  It's character assassination! Which is the same as murder.  When I gossip I am trying to convince someone that you are bad and that I am go...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Created: Oct 25, 2012
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement