Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66296 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
Dime por favor como proceder Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Created: Nov 29, 2012
Practices, front end and back end Q: Want to give you some feedback and seek some furthur guidance from you. Firstly, the pranayama had an almost immediate calming effect, reducing the intensity and wildness of the emotional storms I...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Mary did you know DAN L FISHER‏@DANANDSANDYCAN                     Mary Did You Know: http://youtu.be/A1oHJR2g7Tw via...more
Created By: Danandsandycan
Reverance+Respect Having Reverence and Respect for the BodyIn so many ways we use and abuse our bodies. Jesus' coming to us in the body andhis being lifted with his body in the glory of God call us to treat our bodies ...more
Created By: belleo
Change The Holy One, blessed be He, constantly turns the wheel of events, bringing hidden things to the top, and then again giving another turn and shaping things differently: He effects change, and makes a ...more
Created By: RevDorris
Now's the time we need to share These words are from a song written and performed by Roger Hodgson, who is to me the most treasured musician I have had the pleasure to meet. As a life long resident of the New Jersey shore I have re...more
Created By: Deamer
Created: Nov 28, 2012
Still Reading... Got my freelancing done for today and back to reading (and cleaning in spurts). I haven't checked a specific relgious demonination here because I'm not sure I have one. I think people tend to fall in...more
Created By: Pgrundy
Be Humble The Bible has much to say against vanity and pride.  Since the Scriptures teach that Jesus is the Word of God, then it should be no surprise that Jesus exhorts those who follow Him to be humble i...more
Created By: Stephenway
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement