Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65865 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
Today I need Peace: A personal prayer.   Lord Jesus, Today I need Peace in my daily life. There are so many things I am handling right now. I know I could not and would not be able to handle them with out you. Lord take the Chaous o...more
Created By: Estacia
Created: Oct 9, 2012
Created By: Estacia
Essence of Creativity Creativity refers to the invention of any new thing that has value.  Creative is the one who has the ability to learn from traditional ideas and create new ones. To be creative we have to choos...more
Created By: Nuit
RAISING CHILDREN IN THE NEW EARTH: PARENTAL COMPETENCY A MUST! RAISING CHILDREN IN THE NEW EARTH: PARENTAL COMPETENCY A MUST!   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   06 October 2012   This White Robe extends Light & Love to you ...more
Created By: Taupantas
About God's creatures ... One thing that distinguishes Catholicism from Evangelical Protestant culture is the emphasis that Catholics (and Orthodox) place on the Blessed Virgin Mary and the saints.  Sometimes it has appea...more
Created By: belleo
2012 New Message Encampment Day 2 - What Does Knowledge Want? Beliefnet doesn't like journal post titles that are too similar to other journal post titles.  That's all right, I'll simply take it as encouragement to create more descriptive journal post title...more
Created By: Douglasstpaul
Created: Oct 8, 2012
Do not be afraid ... "Do not be afraid any longer, little flock, for your Father is pleased to give you the kingdom. Sell your belongings and give alms. Provide money bags for yourselves that do not wear out, an inexhaust...more
Created By: belleo
WD Allan's Blog: A Haunting We Will Go… WD Allan's Blog: A Haunting We Will Go… In recent years much has become increasingly apparent from reading those thoughts from many more ethically and competently minded investigative souls in...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement