Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66678 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
What does ????                                              You're Clingy!...more
Created By: Heinrich183
Created: Feb 3, 2013
at least now my rhythm seems to be only a half step back for each foreword step i'm making... they call this domicile program i'm currently residing in "vets haven" but really VETS HEAVEN would be closer to the truth.we are about 1200 feet above sea level in a " hacienda style" bldg that g...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Created: Feb 2, 2013
Created By: Stephenway
Continuing in Romans Today Romans 10:8 But what saith (wordeth) it?  The word (rhema) is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word (rhema) of faith (trust), which we preach; 9 That if (whenever) tho...more
Christ did return like a thief in the night In my last post, I wrote about how the Lord may not find the kind of faith that he needs when he returns-the faith of recognition.   Hundreds of millions of Christians are yearning to see the ret...more
Created By: Jalan
“Turn my striving into works of grace…” “Turn my striving into works of grace…”     This line, from a song in one of the newer collections of hymns by Keith and Kristyn Getty, reminds me: sometimes trying too...more
Created By: Debsen
Reality Check It’s time for me to hang my head in shame and beg forgiveness from so many.  You see, in so many ways, I’m a bigger hypocrite than I could ever say in words.  I realize this more...more
Created: Feb 1, 2013
Some Thoughts from Romans As I study some from the Old Testament and some from the New Testament each day working my way through the Bible (not just selected passages), today my New Testament study was in Romans.  Here Pa...more
Created: Feb 1, 2013
Page 313 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313
    Advertisement