Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66684 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
WD Allan's Article: Playing in Dark Circles of Magick and the Paranormal! WD Allan's Article: Playing in Dark Circles of Magick and the Paranormal! In a recent engaging conversation I had with a dearest friend I found myself all yet again centered into the crux of discussi...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Created: Feb 8, 2013
Intercer 15 Years Anniversary 3 min Interview Watch our short 3 min interview about Intercer 15 Years Anniversary. Presenter: Alexa SmithGuest: Lucian Mihailescu, President of Intercer ...more
Created By: Intercer
Created: Feb 7, 2013
Loss my Son and My Marriage of 20 years! I loss my only son. He told me once, he was all I needed. Why? Often times that is the number one question..If? is the number 2 question. I loss my marriage of 20 plus year the day my son died. I just...more
Created By: Mrsmilton
as another "Saviors Sabbath Eve" is about to unfold i stand dumb founded at width and breathe of my ignorance! having  been a " house guest " of my very dear hearted ex wife and wonderful our son ( who is by the way getting ready to turn 20 this yesterday!) for the past few years i did not until this ...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Connecting Church & Home Error retrieving YouTube video. We are faced with a culture of busy churches and overwhelmed families that need a clear plan to pass a spiritual legacy to the hearts of their kids. Tim Kimmel sho...more
Created By: Mbernardtag
Further into 2nd Corinthians There was a time when Moses spoke for the Lord, that the people were astonished at the face of Moses, because it shone (literally- ‘his face had horns’, but in the Hebrew, they did not hav...more
Created By: Stephenway
Discovering My Barriers and Fears Here's what my Dr. told me yesterday about myself after an hour of a therapy session: Claudia, You are not crazy.  You simply have fears and illusions with unmet expectations.  There is no...more
Created By: kyttykatty
Estabilizando el éxtasis Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
The Three World Wars Looking at 20th century history, certainly the 1st World War and the 2nd World War stand out as landmark, pivotal events that shaped this world.  To that Reverend Moon adds a third conflict, the ...more
Created By: Jalan
WD Allan's Blog: Your Paths of Destiny in Ultimate Creation! You think you don't have a part to play in all of what is? Guess again! - WD Allan I’ve been asked “do I believe that there is a spanning plan for the universe that also involves direct...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Created: Feb 6, 2013
Finishing 1st Corinthians, Starting 2nd Corinthians Jesus had an earthly body as He was born of Mary, though conceived by the Holy Spirit.  When He was resurrected, He arose in His earthly physical body, but remember, His body never had corruption...more
Algunos consejos para limpiar “la casa” Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Finding a mantra with no meaning? Q: Since all mantras have meanings attached to them, even Sanskrit ones, how do I find a mantra with no meaning?A: Meaning or absence of meaning is in the way we use the sound. In the procedure of med...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Old and New Testaments- One Unified Plan for Humans Indeed, because we have all sinned, and the wages of sin is death, this earthly mortal body will not last forever.  In this passage Absalom had slain his brother who had forced himself on his sis...more
Created: Feb 5, 2013
Tiempos de cambio Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Circle of Life I sometimes wonder how many of us can look back over our lives and really sense that a higher power was at work in the milestones along the way, the events that framed our existence. I often have and ...more
Created By: Darlene
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement