Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66332 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
A Message from Hosea Hosea 4:6 My people are severed for lack of knowledge: because you spurn knowledge, I also spurn you from priesting to me: seeing you forget the torah of your Elohim, I also forget your sons.  7 ...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Dec 7, 2012
Share your faith in Jesus ...  Bar 5:1-9:Jerusalem, take off your robe of mourning and misery; put on the splendor of glory from God forever: wrapped in the cloak of justice from God, bear on your head the mitre that displays...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Dec 7, 2012
How Old Are You? Does anyone ,feel old this time of year?Stress is the number one killer. When ,you get stresses out,worn down,and just feel old,& tired,;Just rember one simple fact.The Creator Is far older,than you ...more
Created By: Roadrunner2001
Created: Dec 6, 2012
do you keep a weekly holy day? if so what is it , why is it holy to you and how do you keep it. i do not mean to be clever in my reply but i try to keep every day of the week in the highest holiness i can give by keeping to The New Covenant as best as i am able all my waking hours.however i ...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Some Thoughts on Daniel Much can be learned from an in-depth study of Daniel.  I will only touch on a little here.  The king of Babylon early in his war with Judah took Daniel among his captives to Babylon.  T...more
Created By: Stephenway
WD Allan's Blog: Are We All Stars? Sometimes you have to just take a leap of faith in your fellows and keep your sights on where you know your going instead of worrying so much about what could be, focus on what “will be” i...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Christian Teen Fantasy Gets Great Review The Christian teen fantasy entitled Hafren: A Fantasy for the Young at Heart was just released.  The novel received a great review from Midwest Book Review.  Hafren: A Fantasy for the Young ...more
Created By: Craig_w_dressler
Siddhasana - Viviendo en una fuente de extasis Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Importance of smooth long-term meditation routine Q: I've been struggling with the meditation and it has been about 6 weeks now. Could I just have a lot of 'cleansing' to do before I add the breathwork? I am not really reaching 'bliss' yet at all. St...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
What is the Devil? What really is the devil? The devil is the lack in man, that makes him believe more in his lack, than what is his good. The devil therefore, is the corruption of the good. I came upon this yeste...more
Created By: lulu2
Memorare Express Novena Make the Sign of the CrossState request(s)Sincerely pray NovenaState request(s) againRepeat 9 consecutive times, making the Sign of the Cross between each recitationPublish immediately Remember O m...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
IS THE UNIVERSE EXPANDING FOR EVER?         IS THE UNIVERSE EXPANDING FOR ALL ETERNITY?       Everything is moving away from us very quickly, except those galaxies nearest to us...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Created: Dec 5, 2012
WHAT'S ON OTHER SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE?         The cheap answer is that we can never know, since by deinition it is beyond our universe. To the best of our current observations and theory, the universe on t...more
SCIENCE & DESTRUCTION OF SODOM & GOMORRAH.   Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis reports that "the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstome and fire out of the heaven." Two yeaqrs ago, an ancient clay tablet unearthed in th...more
The King of ANGELS was born onto / into this human life 2012 or so years ago... whom IS YOUR KING and how do you Serve Him?The King of ANGLES Wrote and then Sealed in HIs INNOCENT Blood The long awaited Prophecy of The New Covenant that Jeremiah told us would one day be REPLA...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
SCIENCE: & THE BURNNING BUSH.   Archaeologists and researchers now believe the Mount Sinai that Moses trod was volcanically active-and that's how a bush could ignite. In volcanic territory hot gases spring out of the groun...more
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement