Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65593 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
WD Allan's Blog: The Frequency in Sacred Geometry and All Creation! WD Allan's Blog: The Frequency in Sacred Geometry and All Creation! Without the presence of those natural frequencies aiding the symmetry of your existence you would simply fail to exist at all. Thes...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Created: Sep 11, 2012
The Herd of Cows Farmers had learned long ago that cows tend to be creatures of habit, and they tend to be followers.  You could have one cow and take her from the barn to the pasture every morning and leave him,...more
Created By: Stephenway
Remembering As we look back on this anniversary of the WTC collapse, let us remember in prayer the memories of those who suffered so much loss.  Generally, anniversaries of events often bring back some of th...more
so ... what did happen to wtc 7? what happened to wtc 7? a few hours after wtc 1 and 2 were hit by jets and then fell into there own foundational footprints wtc 7 somehow caught fire and then it also fell into its own foundational...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Pranayama - Cultivando la base del sistema nervioso Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Please tell me exactly what to do New Members: It is recommended you read from the beginning of the archive, as previous lessons are prerequisite to this one. The first lesson is, "Why This Discussion?"Q: If I give you all the particu...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
September 11, 2012 Good morning! I pray today is a wise mind focused day and that I may make wise minded decisions and choices! In Jesus name I pray, Amen...more
Created By: tameralin
He has Restored My Soul I awoke this morning renewed. The splinter in my eye , removed. The world is still the same, but I am not..yet, I am. The spinning globe we call our earth, will forever, like the poor, be in nee...more
Created By: lulu2
WORKLIFE BALANCE ON THE ASCENDANT DURING GOLDEN AGE WORKLIFE BALANCE ON THE ASCENDANT DURING GOLDEN AGE   Erle Frayne D. Argonza Brotherhood of Light   08 September 2012   Maluwalhating gabi sa inyo! Pleasant evening to you! &nbs...more
Created By: Taupantas
"I'm Coming Home" I had ... the most amazing experience last Sunday.  I attended a worship service that blew my mind beyond all comparison.  To quote the Collective Soul song "Reunion", "I'm coming home." Di...more
Created By: Saavik1979
Created: Sep 10, 2012
WD Allan's Blog: What IS Sacred Geometry? YOU ARE Sacred Geometry! WD Allan's Blog: What IS Sacred Geometry? YOU ARE Sacred Geometry! Symmetry is a state of excellence in proportion it's been said, unalterable, wondrous, and magnificent! When we actively present of ...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Today's Bible Study from Hebrews Hebrews 4: 1- 11 from the Scriptures 1998 translation. 1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering into His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.  2 For indeed th...more
Some Thoughts from Today's Bible Study For those who believe in the New Covenant, there are many good teachings in the writings of the Old Testament.  However, there is a difference between an actual covenant (old or new) and the writ...more
New Covenant- Thank the Lord for His Grace Thank you Lord for the New Covenant, because no man could be saved by the Old Covenant, because none have been in compliance with it.  Now we have our Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ, whereby belie...more
a note worthy reply i gave to a question asked me on a b-net form topic " what i thought of 'the church" my thoughts on the church are three fold: "the original apostolic church" was a time limited / specific work one of bring those then living with the original sin that were born with into new life...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Launch of a Spiritual Poetry Book: The Art of 4 Elements The Art of Four Elements book of spiritual poetry and art is a collaboration of four artists: a poet, a photographer and two painters.  The poetry acted as an inspiration for the work of the arti...more
Created By: Nuit
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement