Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66115 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
looking hard/ hoping to find at least one other of Yesh'wa Messiahs Disciples... soon being a life long fan of holliwoods' work- i guess a have picked up a flair / a penitent for the " dramatic".be that as it may and attributing as  a root rational for my current morose affect...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Created: Nov 10, 2012
Talking Point #19 Throughout the Scriptures of the world, three things stand out. We are encouraged to develop a deeper understanding of what is taught. We are encouraged to get wisdom for she is the chief virtue that ...more
Created By: RevDorris
LATE ASCENSIONAUTS, ASCEND THE ADARNA WAY! LATE ASCENSIONAUTS, ASCEND THE ADARNA WAY!   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light 30 October 2011   Prelude   Gracious day from this Brother of Light!   As ...more
Created By: Taupantas
It's a bout love "What was done here, as these walls were rising, is reproduced when we bring together those who believe in Christ. For, by believing they are hewn out, as it were, from mountains and forests, like sto...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Nov 9, 2012
Cleaning out my Folder While deleting some old files in my study folder, there were a couple of documents I had copied and pasted from my Amplified Bible study I thought some more about commenting on. Mark 10:2 And some Ph...more
Created By: Stephenway
Starting at Matthew 1: 1 Continuing in the Exegesis Companion Bible. Matthew 1:1 THE GENESIS OF YAH SHUA The scroll of the genesis of Yah Shua Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham. In my earlier post from the ECB I...more
Beginning at the Beginning Having finished the Amplified Bible, I chose for my next study the Exegesis Companion Bible.  It is alongside the Exegesis Ready Research Bible, but I probably will not copy and paste from the la...more
A Traditional Rabbinical Tale United States Congressman Walter Capps told the following story: A Rabbi was giving instructions to some children, when he posed this question: How do you know the night is over and the day has come?...more
Created By: RevDorris
Finishing John While Jesus was walking on earth the Roman Empire ruled over the Jewish homeland.  The Romans allowed most every nation its individual rights to control some law and order, but major laws were on...more
Peace and Love I send the energy of peace and love to those who have experienced the storm, and also those who may be experiencing challenges at this time.  Words have power please continue to use them well and...more
Created By: SisterLovell
i a disciple of Our Savior Brothers view and commentary of the past general election/ resent events. i voted for jill stein  on the green party line but i was very happy to see that all those cleverly laid out  plains laid by the super wealthy lead by mr rove came to nothing. i was als...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Created: Nov 8, 2012
Some Lessons from John Do you believe in our Creator?  Do you believe He sent Jesus to provide us the way, truth, and life by which we are to live for Him?  Are there others who come to you that lead you to believ...more
Rookie Missionaries Unite My wife and I have been working the ministry part-time for the last 4 years. We just moved to the Dominican Republic to fulfill the mission full time. We are looking to connect with those who are hea...more
Created By: Grantnieddu
Las glándulas pineal y pituitaria Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Yoni mudra kumbhaka - Purging the third eye, and much more Now that we have gotten everyone cautious about directly stimulating and awakening their kundalini energy, we will dive straight into the granddaddy of all the kundalini stimulators – kumbhaka (...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
May God Watch Over Me a Prayer. here is a link to a prayer like poem it is very short and is about God watching over us. adronspoems.blogspot.com/2012/11/may-god......more
Created By: Adron
Created: Nov 7, 2012
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement