Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65590 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
More on chakras Q: As a Healer I have always understood that the Chakras should be in balance and that Yoga is one way to help bring about a balance in these energy centres. I have, however, recently found a supposit...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Created: Sep 12, 2012
Pranayama - Respiración Espinal Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Hello! How did I get here? Well I made it here so my title really doesn't matter does it? This is my 1st post obviously.....  But it won't be my last. I just got done reading todays quip by Wayne Dyers who in my world is a...more
Created By: Simplystunned
DIVERSITY OF MALAY CREATION MYTHS: SOME MORE CASES DIVERSITY OF MALAY CREATION MYTHS: SOME MORE CASES   Erle Frayne D. Argonza   Good day from Filipinas, the Pearl of the Orient!   The previous articles demonstrated samples of cos...more
Created By: Taupantas
Today's Verse Wednesday September 12, 2012 Today's Verse:    And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. - Exod...more
Created By: Estacia
Step 1 "I Am Powerless Over....And My Life Is Unmanageable Yeah, that's right it's that time again.  It's time to go over the twelve steps and do some self appraisal.  It is the intention of these steps to change our outlook and to change our lives....more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Created: Sep 11, 2012
Enlightenment Means Being Free of Yourself "There are 2 ways of falling in love:One is all about you.Will they love mewill they kiss me,will they marry me.Am I good enough.This type of falling in love is suffering.We've all done it.We've all s...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Loving our enemies ...  Lk 6:27-38:Jesus said to his disciples: “To you who hear I say, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. To the person ...more
Created By: belleo
WD Allan's Blog: The Frequency in Sacred Geometry and All Creation! WD Allan's Blog: The Frequency in Sacred Geometry and All Creation! Without the presence of those natural frequencies aiding the symmetry of your existence you would simply fail to exist at all. Thes...more
Created By: Wd_allan
The Herd of Cows Farmers had learned long ago that cows tend to be creatures of habit, and they tend to be followers.  You could have one cow and take her from the barn to the pasture every morning and leave him,...more
Created By: Stephenway
Remembering As we look back on this anniversary of the WTC collapse, let us remember in prayer the memories of those who suffered so much loss.  Generally, anniversaries of events often bring back some of th...more
Created By: Stephenway
so ... what did happen to wtc 7? what happened to wtc 7? a few hours after wtc 1 and 2 were hit by jets and then fell into there own foundational footprints wtc 7 somehow caught fire and then it also fell into its own foundational...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Pranayama - Cultivando la base del sistema nervioso Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Please tell me exactly what to do New Members: It is recommended you read from the beginning of the archive, as previous lessons are prerequisite to this one. The first lesson is, "Why This Discussion?"Q: If I give you all the particu...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
September 11, 2012 Good morning! I pray today is a wise mind focused day and that I may make wise minded decisions and choices! In Jesus name I pray, Amen...more
Created By: tameralin
He has Restored My Soul I awoke this morning renewed. The splinter in my eye , removed. The world is still the same, but I am not..yet, I am. The spinning globe we call our earth, will forever, like the poor, be in nee...more
Created By: lulu2
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement