Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66625 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Will the Lord find faith when he comes? In Luke 18:8 Jesus raises a troubling question: "when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"    Most Christians are expecting the Lord to return in a glorious way, but by ra...more
Created By: Jalan
Created: Jan 26, 2013
Some from Deuteronomy Many years before the Jews had spent forty years in the wilderness, the Lord had appeared to Abraham in a dream and told him that his descendants would be slaves for four hundred years in another land...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Jan 26, 2013
Glad To Be Back I was shock when my computer wouldn't work so I have been busy working on it since Christmas time.                 &nbs...more
Created By: Bouncybaby
Created: Jan 25, 2013
Dear God Day 1 God, I really come to you in hopes that you will change my life. I am sure you have seen the suffering that I have been dealt with and am just at a point that I need to change. I am angry, miserable,...more
Created: Jan 24, 2013
Where to Begin.. I am at crossroads as we speak and am not sure which direction to choose. I feel lost and am needing to reach out to God in a spiritual way. I feel like my life is not complete and that there is somet...more
15 days into this 30day "blackout" and the luster of this place has faded this "veterans haven" domicile for homeless veterans in nw nj that i am dwelling in was to me at first a wonderful series of blessings for me and the other 40 or residence too-but now not so much....more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
A Prayer Request I have a friend who lives several hundred miles away that needs emergency help.  Her mother, a close friend of mine has had a bone disorder since birth, and had developed other problems since.&nb...more
Between the Last Supper and Arrest of Jesus From the last supper of Jesus till the time that He was arrested, Jesus continued to reveal much of His teaching to His disciples. John 14:21 He that hath my commandments (misvoth), and keepeth (guar...more
Prayers I think where you kneel to praise and give thanks to Allah does not matter, the important thing is that you stopped where you were-you stopped what you  were doing and knelt in heavenly prayer....more
Created By: Bono
Corrección del caduceo, una revisión de ida/pingala Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Q&A – Kechari: “Throat jamming” in stage 1 Q: I am one of those whose tongue has been rolling back. Your recent lesson on kechari is wonderful, a real eye-opener. My question regards some difficulty I am having as the tongue goes back on the r...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
universal lessons Surely the immutable laws of the universe can teach more impressive and exalted lessons than the holy books of all the religions on earth. Elizabeth Cady Stanton ...more
Created By: Persephone_1024
King the Kid band Article King The Kid - With the release of their debut single and music video, “We Are The Ones”, the newly formed rock band, King The Kid has announced the release of their upcoming album "Start ...more
Created By: KingTheKid
In Honor of My Father Lt. Col. James H. Dorris, Ret., passed away on Jan 20, 2013. He was 93. Dear brother of Dorothy Blasingim. Beloved father of Barbara, Robert, and Ronald. Proud grandfather of Tony, Marsha, Ryan...more
Created By: RevDorris
Created: Jan 23, 2013
The Mind of God and the Intellect The shrewed mind can weave its way out of the weeds, by filling its listeners with tons of information, much of which, has little to do with explaining a truth.  It can stealthly dodge with...more
Created By: lulu2
How to Realize Perfection in Your Meditations "There is the natural happeningof this moment.You are not doing this moment.You are not making this momenthappen.It is just a happening.In meditation,if you let go of tryingto control this momentand s...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement