Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65722 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
THE HOLY SPIRIT The Seven Gifts Of The Holy Spirit. The Seven Gifts Are As Follows. 1. Wisdom: We see God at work in our lives and in the world. For the wise, the wonders of nature, historical events, and the ups...more
Created By: Anthonymlee
Created: Sep 29, 2012
Thank You for the Beyond Blue Book Therese J. Borchard Anytime I think my Heavenly Father has forgotten about me, He always reminds me He never has! I was lead to this sight today after I came across Therese' "Beyond Blue" book. Just in the...more
Created By: Purplevirgo1
Created: Sep 29, 2012
Oh! Oh...that ye could be simple love....see things in a real way...not as a paragon...but as a simple servant...then...dearest love....you could see me and many things as they really are...yet...the real...more
Created By: Chi_tahPrey
Created: Sep 28, 2012
Zisadaag September 28 is the celebration of the Festival of Zisa, patroness of Zizarim (now Augsburg). Also, in the 1st century BCE, the Romans, under Titus Annius inauspiciously picked this date for an attemp...more
Created By: Urglaawer
Even With Non-Believers Continuing on in Genesis, we reach chapter 23.  We find that Sarah has died.  Abraham and Sarah were in the land of Canaan and they owned no land themselves.  Abraham of course needed t...more
Created By: BerneataK
EDUCATION DE-COMMERCIALIZED, NEW EARTH PHILOSOPHY OF SCHOOLING FROM EASTERN MASTERS EDUCATION DE-COMMERCIALIZED, NEW EARTH PHILOSOPHY OF SCHOOLING  FROM EASTERN MASTERS   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   26 September 2012   Magandang araw ...more
Created By: Taupantas
About Saint Francis ...wanted to become a brother, they went to the church of San Nicolò next to the piazza of the city of Assisi. They entered for prayer, but, because they were simple, they did not know how to...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Sep 27, 2012
WD Allan's October 2012 Almanac! WD Allan's October 2012 Almanac The frost is on the pumpkin and the air is getting crisp! As we all gear up for our collective autumn celebrations we also are provided with a wonderful time to re-cen...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Pranayama - Chakras? Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
HOW - IN WHAT WAYS EXACTLY IS OUR SAVIORS LOVE FOR US SO THAT WE MAY THEN EMULATE IT? first off it is up to every living heart to answer this question for ones self-because only we know exactly each and every time Yesh'wa Messiah came into our life  and lifted us up and over the...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
‘7 BROTHERS’, UNDERWORLD, NEW BREEDS IN CELEBES TALE ‘7 BROTHERS’, UNDERWORLD, NEW BREEDS IN CELEBES TALE Erle Frayne D. Argonza Source: www.oldandsold.com/articles29/mythology-... A still more characteristic version is told in Celebes....more
Created By: Taupantas
Step 3 Step 3: "Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God, as we understood Him" . O.k., Now that you have made your decision if it is to try God you are now at Step 3. Step 3: "Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God, as we understood Him" . ...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Created: Sep 26, 2012
WD Allan’s Blog: Masks Are for Halloween, Not for Life! Why does it seem that life nowadays is a constant daily dance of wearing masks when in the midst of one another instead of just being able to present yourself as you are? Everyone has thought about t...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Who Deserves What? While on the topic of justice, forgiveness and consequences deserved, and on this Day of Atonement with it’s Closing of the Gates imagery, I’d like to ponder how dwelling on deserving dr...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
Jr. High student kills himself at school. abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-stude...   Please pray for this family. May they be in your thoughts and prayers. Stacey ...more
Created By: Estacia
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement