Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66456 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
A Critical Revelation... An important revelation dawned to me at the exit of last night and with the dawning of the morning. To all of this you'll in time know why in your own experience. What I do know is that this applies t...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Created: Feb 20, 2013
From Jonah Jonah 3:1-10 The word of the Lord came to Jonah a second time:“Set out for the great city of Nineveh,and announce to it the message that I will tell you.”So Jonah made ready and went to N...more
Created By: belleo
Awake from your slumber.. Awake from your slumber! Arise from your sleep!A new day is dawning for all those who weep.The people in darkness have seen a great light.The Lord of our longing has conquered the night.Refrain: Let u...more
Created By: belleo
Responsive Reading -- Learning from the Animals Responsive Reading – Learning from the Animals The ancients had a deep respect for all animal life. They would show honor and give thanks for the animals used to sustain human life. The na...more
Created By: RevDorris
Free Will of a Slave      Even as Christians, we struggle with the relationship of Free Will and God's ultimate control. Where does one begin and the other end. This question surfaced when a friend and I we...more
Created By: Gumby4jc
Created: Feb 19, 2013
Interpreting the Tao Te Ching -- Verse 26 26 The heavy is the root of the light.The unmoved is the source of all movement.Thus the Master travels all daywithout leaving home.However splendid the views,she stays serenely in herself.Why should...more
Created By: shawnf
Some from 2nd Peter through Jude All passages from the CEV. 2nd Peter 1:1 From Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ.  To everyone who shares with us in the privilege of believing that our God and Savior Jesus C...more
Created By: Stephenway
Proud As Yoda would say...."Proud am I...me...to be:)"...more
Created By: Chi_tahPrey
From James and 1st Peter One good thing about contemporary versions, they are easy reading and don’t require much commentary.  All passages from the Contemporary English Version. James 2:8 You will do all right, i...more
Challenge Accepted! After my session with my Doctor, he challenged me to do something pretty radical that probably goes against all animal and human biology. I discussed with him for about 30 minutes the irritating tr...more
Created By: kyttykatty
Some in Genesis Often when children are learning Bible stories, they are not necessarily hearing the Bible text from the King James Version or any version that is above their level of understanding.  The stories...more
... i'v never had an "awake dream" befor now....and now i cant seem to stop my weeping... here  in " vets heaven" there is a large center foyer space with a modern water fountain standing under  a pyramid shaped huge skylight with each point of the compass marked with a large...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Prácticas, adelante y atrás Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
3rd visit I got the text yesterday from kumpfplxns@aol.com (Nicole). Wow! contact you give us is 3Rd Visit oiqnppnioo.BBOnline-Gift.com, paste oiqnppnioo and receive surprise. I have never heard of that site an...more
Created By: Lora316k
Pratyahara: Expansion of the senses inward Q: During spinal breathing and meditation different sounds are heard. One is a low frequency fluttering sound that I assume is the AUM. However, I do not always hear that frequency. Sometimes there ar...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
It happened again!! I'm a top point earner and I hardly earned any points at all!!![Edited By Moderator]...more
Created By: Mlyons619
Created: Feb 18, 2013
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement