Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65745 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Some Bible Study for Today- Part II There are some Christians (or Messianics- the Hebraic form of the word Christian) who seem to be intent on returning to much of the older Judaic teaching (or Torah).  The term Torah could refer t...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Sep 30, 2012
Some Bible Study for Today- Part I I had been out of town a little, and had otherwise been occupied, so I have not posted in a few days.  Among a few things that I had copied and pasted was this first passage from Ecclesiastes.&nb...more
Created By: Stephenway
Alpha Brainwave Chakra Healing I was reading about binaural beats, and a friend passed this CD along. Wow, it really does relax, and I really feel it. I plan on doing more with binaural beats and chakra healing; the chakras, and&nb...more
Created By: 2012escapee
Reason to Hope: A New Deal for Religion and Science Live your life as if there are no miracles and everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein Crisis in Religion A spate of bestsellers—The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins; The End of Faith b...more
Created By: Robertwfuller
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(10) The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan Last course from Lifechanyuan; Information from Xuefeng Xuefeng calls himsellf the present messenger of the Greatest Creator, the reaper of Ripe Crops in the ...more
Created By: baican
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(9) The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan Last course from Lifechanyuan; Information from Xuefeng Xuefeng calls himsellf the present messenger of the Greatest Creator, the reaper of Ripe Crops in the ...more
Created By: baican
Spiritual practice: Happiness for Everyone Often we look at other people and see our differences. Today practice looking at people, especially those whom you immediately consider “different,” and repeat this saying, “Like me,...more
Created By: Pastorbob
Commentary: Adult Bullies. The other day, I watched a show I never watched before. "Style by Jury". They take a person with "no sence of style". One of whom has no money, limited education and life skills.  They then pu...more
Created By: Estacia
AUTHENTIC REDEEMED CHRISTIANS ARE NOW BADLY NEEDED TO REDEEM THIS AGES CHRISTIAN CHURCH- WHILE WE STILL CAN WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT BEINGS.IMPERFECT IS HOW WE HAVE BEEN CREATED-AND THUS IMPERFECTION IS THE EVER PRESENT SEED / ELEMENT IN ALL THAT WE IN TURN CREATE.THEREFOR ALL THAT WE DO CREATE IS IN CONSTA...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Timing Is Everything I awoke early this morning and reached for what I thought was a book that I had started reading several months ago, but had dismissed due to a hectic schedule. Instead, I picked up another book t...more
Created By: Darlene
one year of Sabbats Blessed Mabon. It occurs to me that I started journaling my Sabbats a year ago. I love looking back on the entries here to see how I celebrated. Now, I get to see how many elements stay the same with ...more
Created By: Miss L
Pray for costly grace..... Nm 11:25-29:The LORD came down in the cloud and spoke to Moses. Taking some of the spirit that was on Moses, the LORD bestowed it on the seventy elders; and as the spirit came to rest on them, they pr...more
Created By: belleo
7 RAYS OF GODHEAD IN NEW EARTH EDUCATION 7 RAYS OF GODHEAD IN NEW EARTH EDUCATION   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   28 September 2012   Kapayapaan at kaluwalhatian! Peace and harmony!   Ra, me...more
Created By: Taupantas
Music Video Set No.36 More songs from Stacey here. ...more
Created By: Bouncybaby
Created: Sep 29, 2012
Created By: Anthonymlee
Just Remember Just remember it is good to question what you are taught and to search for the truth that resonates with your heart and mind. Always take one step at a time and use what works for you. Allow others to...more
Created By: RevDorris
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement