Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66494 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
WD Allan's Blog: A New Year of Enduring Success and Friendship! I truly hope for and pray for a peaceful, a happy and a prosperous New Year of 2013 for you all! I feel the need to express an emphatic "THANK YOU" for reading my humble thoughts, for sharing your wor...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Created: Dec 31, 2012
WHAT''S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST.   WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST FOR 2013?   Make a list and let us know. ...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Created: Dec 30, 2012
Spiritual practice: Take Inventory In the twelve-step tradition, step 4 involves taking “a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves”  Taking such an inventory is a way to stop the story of your life long eno...more
Created By: Pastorbob
Podcast: Spiritual Awakening Radio -- Satsang Edition: on the Philosophy of Liberation Podcast: Spiritual Awakening Radio -- Satsang Edition: on the Philosophy of Liberation: Various Readings Musically Accompanied by the Sitar and other sounds: Mystic-Poetry of Namdev, Dadu Da...more
Created By: agochar
More from Psalms I am far from perfect, but I believe in learning from others, and sharing what I learn. It has been commonly understood that God will bless those who come to Him and strive to please Him (do His will...more
Created By: Stephenway
Preaching , Teaching, Living I never needed my ego to be fed, I was too focused on making myself worthy in the eyes of God. I never felt unworthy of His love, for He told me, all my worth was in Him. I never wanted to teac...more
Created By: lulu2
Doing what others expect When I was much younger, a delightful custom was started. I would go to functions and people would always greet me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. At one function, I heard a lady ask another abo...more
Created By: RevDorris
Letting Go ... One of the hardest things in life is to let go of old hurts. We often say, or atleast think: "What you did to me and my family, my ancestors, or my friends I cannotforget or forgive. ... One day you w...more
Created By: belleo
Dangers of having a bad attitude Philippians 4:8 says” Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if ...more
Created By: Virtuous1
Created: Dec 29, 2012
More from Psalms The Exegesis Ready Research Bible (ERRB) includes alternate and/or more close or accurate translations of certain phrases.  Here they are in parentheses. Psalm 60:11 Give us help from trouble (t...more
Happy New Year Behind the greeting “Happy New Year” lays a wish for a new beginning, laden with potential for a different, a better, a richer, fuller life. Starting over, imagining possibilities of a ne...more
Created By: Pastorbob
From Psalms Psalm 39:4 LORD O Yah Veh , make me to (let me) know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail forsaken I am.  5 Behold, thou hast made given my days as an handb...more
Nothing Special I do not claim to be a healer, but others say I give them the ability to feel better and more complete. They find the ability to look within and find what is already there.I do not claim to be wise an...more
Created By: RevDorris
The Greatness Of God's Love I keep thinking about the Christmas scene that Anthony arranged under the altar. This probably is the most meaningful "crib" I have ever seen. Three small woodcarved figures made in India: a poor woma...more
Created By: belleo
First post....more
Created By: Harald
Created: Dec 28, 2012
god.s love is all we need to get by. When u have God love you have all tyou need in this world to grt by. He is the whold world the start the finish the middle all we need ....more
Created By: Justanote
Created: Dec 28, 2012
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement