Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66804 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Matthew 5:16            Let your light so shine before men, that they may see         your good works, and glorify your Fathe...more
Created By: Bouncybaby
Created: Feb 22, 2013
That spoke to me today Many implications can be found in a simple laborer achieving sainthood: Physical labor has dignity; sainthood does not stem from status; contemplation does not depend on learning; the simple life is c...more
Created By: belleo
Christian Math A ten year old public school boy was finding fifth grade math to be the  challenge of his life. Science? A piece of cake. Geography?  No big deal.  Spelling? Ha! Give me a break&hell...more
"God" Friend Of Slience        We Need to Find God, He Cannot Be Found in Noise    and Restlessness. God Is the Friend of Silence. See    How Nature . . . Trees, Flowers...more
Jesus Tempted When Jesus became a human being, like us, He became subject to human temptations, but did not give in.  This is why He alone is the perfect One to take away the sins brought on from the Garden of...more
Created By: Stephenway
Security ? The Basis of Our SecurityWhat is the basis of our security? When we start thinking about that question, wemay give many answers: success, money, friends, property, popularity, family, connections,insu...more
Created: Feb 21, 2013
A Beautiful Prayer for Healing Pastor G and I are doing a lot of research on physical and spiritual healing.  We found this prayer in Emily Gardiner Neal's book God Can Heal You Now.  It was part of Alfred W. Price's...more
Created By: Pastorsrus
Some from Job It must be understood that every Word in the Bible is God’s Word, because the Bible is God’s Word; but every word in the Bible is not God’s actual wording, because many people, some ...more
this modern day " christian church(s)" did not divide, corrupt, mislead itself... ... indeed not! these modern day self serving christian church institutions were dived and then concurred by giving there living faith to the traditions and practices that deserve no faith or pra...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
How to Experience True Freedom "When you value presencemore than anything elsethen you are free.Whether you experience presenceas consciousness, as awareness, as silence,as stillness, as energy,as love, bliss or peace,when you valu...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Created: Feb 20, 2013
Some from Genesis & Revelation Genesis 4:8 Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go for a walk."  And when they were out in a field, Cain killed him.  9 Afterwards the LORD asked Cain, "Where is Abel?"  "How should I...more
Out of Sight...Out of Mind! Yesterday was day one in my "I Don't Need a Man to Be Happy Challenge." Honestly, since I left the therapist's office I made it a point not to think about it at all.  In fact, as I drove home ...more
Created By: kyttykatty
Last two Days The last two days I have been productive and tried to be positive and sometimes it's easier to do and sometimes not so much ,I know that I have to practice being positive more and more and than it mig...more
Created By: patrice1222
A Critical Revelation... An important revelation dawned to me at the exit of last night and with the dawning of the morning. To all of this you'll in time know why in your own experience. What I do know is that this applies t...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Hail and welcome! Hello and welcome new visitors! My name is Brittany, I am a spiritualist. If you wish to talk we can talk :) I always love talking about spirituality and religion to anyone who is willing to do so. I ...more
From Jonah Jonah 3:1-10 The word of the Lord came to Jonah a second time:“Set out for the great city of Nineveh,and announce to it the message that I will tell you.”So Jonah made ready and went to N...more
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement