Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65639 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Do this prayer when you get home. Heavenly Father, Thank you for my life, thank you for your love watch me as I grow from heaven above. Keep me healthy, make me strong. Please forgive me when I do wrong protcet me and guide me each d...more
Created By: Anthonymlee
Created: Sep 16, 2012
PRAYER FOR THE BROKENHEARTED O God, whose love restores the brokenhearted of this world: pour out your love, we beseech you, Upon those who feel lonely, abandoned, or unloved. strengthen their hope to meet the day ahead; give th...more
3rd PLANE BEINGS BREED TERRANS IN MELANESIAN LORE 3rd PLANE BEINGS BREED TERRANS IN MELANESIAN LORE   Erle Frayne D. Argonza   Source: www.oldandsold.com/articles29/mythology-... Another tale from the same tribe shows a more typical fo...more
Created By: Taupantas
My Eyes Are Open! When I joined this site, I was a mess!  I had lost my beautiful Angel....my mother to COPD.  I was lost in such dispair, sorrow, grief, guilt, hopelessness, and the disease of addiction!&nbs...more
Created By: Angel1945
I traveled on my knees.                           I traveled on my knees.    &n...more
Decisions You may intend to make the right decisions in life and the choices you do make may end up becoming the wrong decision. When you decide to make a decision believe and hope that it is according to God's...more
Created By: Werluv
Need help asap Im in need of advice and help. I feel like I'm losing my mind and I don't know where to turn. It has to do with my relationship. I have been with my boyfriend for over two years now, and we have a bea...more
Created By: alexayrosa
This is other one of my sites where you can see more about me. You can learn more about me if you go and look at this site that I have been working on, All the music and video do work thay all pay back so you only need to load them up and they will play for you...more
Conviction vs Preference Convictions are what drives us to do right. Preferences are temptations that fight against us to do right. Teen age years are probably the worst in our entire lives. They are also some of the best ti...more
Created By: Tomtgm
Created: Sep 15, 2012
I am Ronald Reagan Conservative I am so shocked or rather not that when I took the Politic Quiz I came out a Ronald Reagan Conservative, go figure. That might be why I never agree with Obama on anything because Obama never agrees wi...more
My Testament.s Of How I Came Back To The Lord                                  &n...more
Fiery Trials 1st Peter 4:12 Beloved ones, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that is coming upon you, to try you, as though some unusual matter has befallen you, 13 but as you share Messiah’s sufferings,...more
Created By: Stephenway
See the waste Look around -- see the waste.People waste their lives away.Much of their potential is not used.Many wondrous opportunities are lost. We give little thought to the consequences.We go through the day o...more
Created By: RevDorris
"I am one less stone and I'm one more voice to praise>" This line, "I am one less stone and I'm one more voice to praise" comes from one of my favorite recordings by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. The line originates in Jesus' comment from in Luke 19:39-4...more
Created By: Debsen
A first 'hello' . . . Hey-ho to whosoever might happen to strand on this profile of mine!   Being a seeker of ways how to journey through this strange life without leaving a mess of destruction, but rather traces of...more
Created By: Homelesspilgrim
Good Day! Well Im feeling very good.  I have been studying A Course in Miracles for years but it seems that I am having such clarity lately. I am having such Peace in my heart. it seems to make more and m...more
Created By: merlecat
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement