Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65230 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
BRAHMA & ELOHIM IN BATARA GURU MYTH OF DAIRI BATTAK BRAHMA & ELOHIM IN BATARA GURU MYTH OF DAIRI BATTAK Erle Frayne D. Argonza Source: www.oldandsold.com/articles29/mythology-... The Dairi Battak, who live to the north of the Toba and are .more or l...more
Created By: Taupantas
Created: Jul 24, 2012
The Source of Indignity [This is the 16th in the series Religion and Science: A Beautiful Friendship.] What People Want – Dignity There’s a place for us, A time and place for us. Hold my hand and we’re ...more
Created By: Robertwfuller
Beautiful Song & Video www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zogqRIsB_g...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
Heard this Before Dont know where this initialted from, but its not the first time I have seen it written...thought it was interesting enough to share:    "The average age of the world's greatest civ...more
Created By: lulu2
Meditación - Objetos de Meditación Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
SPARTACIST INSURGENCIES RAGE, ELITES’ ARREST & ELIMINATION COMES! SPARTACIST INSURGENCIES RAGE, ELITES’ ARREST & ELIMINATION COMES!   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   21 July 2012   Magandang gabi! Good evening!   ...more
GABRIEL’S ANGELS ARREST OF EVIL MASTERS & DEMONIACS ON LAST PHASE GABRIEL’S ANGELS ARREST OF EVIL MASTERS & DEMONIACS ON LAST PHASE   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   19 July 2012   Gracious day from this White Robe! &n...more
Gaslighting Gaslighting Gaslighting is a strange-sounding term which refers to the way in which abusers such as Narcissistic Mothers lie to you, by word or deed, intentionally or not intentionally, to convince...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Dictionary of A Narcissistic Mother Narcissistic Mother-English Dictionary This is the result of a bit of fun we had on our forum. But it's all very real under the humour. It's all classic gaslighting and invalidation. WHAT ...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Reiki & Raja Yoga Retreat on Thanksgiving 2012 Weekend (Nov 23-25) Get initiated into the powerful path of Reiki Raja Yoga offered by the Divine Heart Center. Join us in White Haven, Pennsylvania on Thanksgiving 2012 Weekend, Nov 23-25, with Grandmaster Shailesh, ...more
A christian poem Here is a short Christian poem celebrating "Today," It is old style of poetry. follow the link adronspoems.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-is......more
Created By: Adron
Created: Jul 23, 2012
About praise I do it and it works (Sent to me by a friend ) Praise brings us into God's presence quickly.“Enter the Temple with thanksgiving; go into its courts with praise.” (Ps 100:4) At the start of Sunday worship, p...more
Created By: belleo
STRANGE NAMES FOR CANDY       Hungry for real candy? Here's some funny names for candy:...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
REAL STRANGE CANDY        The following are for real and mostly from the Asian countries, plus some local stuff. Do they make you hungry? ...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Keeping Karma *repost from my blog* candidlywritten.wordpress.com/2012/07/23... I work very hard to keep mindful of my Karma. I try to think positive, and do good things. I used to be a very petty person, and sometimes this does creep ...more
Created By: Amandamcmillen
From my Today's Bible Readings Does our Lord offer empty threats?  Has this world seen even the beginnings of such judgments as Isaiah describes below?  Could such judgments be near at hand, or are they still far away? I...more
Created By: Stephenway
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement
    Advertisement