Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65703 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Truest Wedding Sisters and Brothers, I present you thoughts for you to consider, not a religion. In each religion or belief structure, emerging from cultures, we have arrayed ritual and custom to provide historical...more
Created By: Butavesselofgod
Created: Sep 19, 2012
A Battle of Perceptions Brothers and Sisters, We are each finite and imperfect beings. We are called to only 4 commands, Love the Almighty, Love Others, Love Ourselves, and Be Fruitful and Multiply, accross the universe.&nb...more
Created By: Butavesselofgod
Forgive Me God Forgive me God, for I so easily allow the earth to take me away from you. I see the world as it is, and as I want it to be. I forget all that is Good is alive in your Hand. That when my fo...more
Created By: lulu2
GREENS, COLD-PROCESS INDUSTRY, SERVICES & QUATERNARY IN AGE OF LIGHT GREENS, COLD-PROCESS INDUSTRY, SERVICES & QUATERNARY IN AGE OF LIGHT   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   16 September 2012   Peace & Love from this White Robe! ...more
Created By: Taupantas
Nietzsche contra Vivekananda: Views on Women Nietzsche’s views on women are offensive: “Thou goest to women? Do not forget thy whip!” I cannot do better than to repeat Russell’s comment: Any woman worth her salt would tak...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
this was my reply to the h/p post on 2d century "jesus wife's gosple" post-it got the most positive feed back of all my postings “oh yes of course and together they had 12 sons that went on to be the apostolic churches foundation... moe, larry, shep, curly, elvis, whimpy , bluto, mary ( the gay one) , rupert, jethro ,...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Created: Sep 18, 2012
Silence Knows No Unhappiness "What is separating youfrom this moment?When you feel the wind on your face,what is separating you from that wind?It is your thinking.Someone is talking to youand you can't even listenbecause your min...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Hello :) This is one of my fav websites. I'm looking to connect with other people on here that share the same interests. We can share beliefnets wonderful recipes, and advice. ...more
Created By: Teamklt
So true ! "Clearly, what God wants above all is our will which we received as a free gift from God in creation and possess as though our own. When a man trains himself to acts of virtue, it is with the help of ...more
Created By: belleo
The Unbroken Treaty Living in Peace William Penn and the Indians Rotunda Frieze scene from the U.S. Capitol As proprietor, Penn had opportunity to practice the Quaker peace testimony. Penn realized that much of the lan...more
GOSPEL OF JESUS' WIFE.   A  previously unknown scrap of ancient papyrus has 4 words written in Coptic that provide the first unequivocal evidence that written 150 years of his death, some followers of Jesu...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Deck Of Cards                                  &n...more
Created By: Anthonymlee
Alone but not No matter how many people surround youno matter how many tasks you think you need to donothing is better than taking a calm dayto see, to listen, to feel what spirit has to say...more
Created By: bcmac324
Something Bigger Certain events happenswhich may appear graysome cause to leavewhile others make you stayNo matter what the universe bringsor how it presents each problemknow that there is something out thereloving yo...more
Created By: bcmac324
Judge with guidance of the Holy Spirit You know it hard sometimes, to know what and who to judge. The Scriptures say Judge lest you be judged, but they also to be beware of wolves in sheeps clothing, also you have to be careful to some ext...more
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement