Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66228 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Spiritual Practice: Living Kingdom Values Consider some of the more challenging teachings of Jesus.  For example, Love your enemies; Sell your goods and give to the poor; Lose your life to gain your life.  You can add others to the ...more
Created By: Pastorbob
Created: Nov 25, 2012
Created By: Stardove
Here is a short prayer I hope it encourages Here is a short prayer it is written like a poem. it is at a blog of poems and I hope it is encouraging to others. adronspoems.blogspot.com/2012/11/prayer-......more
Created By: Adron
Where there is love there is no effort. ~Amma~ This is so beautiful I have no words to describe it♥ A friend of mine asked me if I had ever seen this woman or heard of her "Amma" they call her "The hugging Saint"  and I have final...more
The Heart of a Child I have been a Christian all my life, so when my daughter was born, instilling faith in God into her was certainly a top priority. From an early age, I exposed her to church attendance, music and ...more
Created By: Darlene
yet another noteworthy q and a. Nov 25, 2012 -- 1:12AM, wallyallen wrote:I always wondered why Jesus had to die for my sins?Could he have not lived for my sins?I always felt Christians are more concerened with his death then th...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Waiting... Waiting for Christ to ComeIf we do not wait patiently in expectation for God's coming in glory, we start wanderingaround, going from one little sensation to another. Our lives get stuffed with newspap...more
Created By: belleo
Carl Jung: A Near Death Experience There’s a fascinating body of work dealing with past life regression and NDEs (near death experiences). The trend started with Carl Jung, the great Swiss psychoanalyst. Jung was born into a fami...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
Created: Nov 24, 2012
a short prayer about worry Here is a link to a short poem/prayer about worry. I hope someone finds comfort in these words. adronspoems.blogspot.com/2012/11/prayer-......more
Created By: Adron
I'm not a player Again, I must state how very grieved I am at having this label imposed upon me. I know why it was given. And as they say, perception is reality.  But seeing as I can not control what other's thi...more
Created By: Nenkohai
Enlightenment Before enlightenment you chop the wood and bring the water. After enlightenment you chop the wood and bring the water....more
Short Word Study Last two weeks- too much traveling.  I don’t care to go around the block unless it’s necessary.  Had too much time getting stuff in and out of car, and too much time behind the s...more
Created By: Stephenway
My Profile Picture (my art) My new profile pic is in fact a canvas from my "Core" series of paintings. It now resides in my wife's office at her work place. Its been said that "Art is spirituality in drag." -- if someone rememb...more
Waiting for Christ second coming .... Waiting for Christ's second coming and waiting for the resurrection are one and the same. The second coming is the coming of the risen Christ, raising our mortalbodies with him in the glory of God. Je...more
Created By: belleo
History In the Making Yesterday,Today,And Tomorrow. What do these 3 days have in comman? They each, are  tomorow,witch becomes today, Than becomes yesterday witch is HISTORY. History simply means ,what has /is pas...more
Created By: Roadrunner2001
Created: Nov 23, 2012
Impossible I've concluded that it is not possible to go to the grave and not have regrets....more
Created: Nov 23, 2012
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement