Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65734 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Plot no evil ... 1 Prv 3:27-34:Refuse no one the good on which he has a claim when it is in your power to do it for him. Say not to your neighbor, “Go, and come again, tomorrow I will give,” when you can g...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Sep 21, 2012
A New Understanding of Homosexuality and God I could never accept that a God who created all things, and who has told us He loves us all equally, could segragate a certain group of His own children Love doesnt do that, and Christs love wouldnt ...more
Created By: lulu2
TAXT MESSAGE TO GOD. TEXT MESSAGE TO GOD. Lord I need to have a 121 as soon as possible. I wish we could meet F2F but that would be inpossible. I need to talk with you PDQ. As I need some direction, Please answer me...more
Created By: Anthonymlee
TOTAL SURRENDER.                                TOTAL SURRENDER. God wants it all ev...more
Verse of the Day                   Verse of the Day....more
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY IN GOLDEN AGE: WHO GIVES? SPIRITUAL MASTERS OR SPACE FRIENDS? SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY IN GOLDEN AGE: WHO GIVES? SPIRITUAL MASTERS OR SPACE FRIENDS?   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   20 September 2012   Gracious Day from thi...more
Created By: Taupantas
Talking Points -- A Forbidden Wisdom -- Introduction Talking Points – A Forbidden Wisdom – Introduction If a child of the One should set forth on a spiritual path – How should they stand? How should they walk? How should they contro...more
Created By: RevDorris
MARY MAGDALENE WROTE 4th GOSPEL?         The 4th Gospel is the one that bears John as the author. But, did he write it? Read on...       Most biblical scholars today assert t...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Created: Sep 20, 2012
MARY MAGDALENE FACT.         Here is a fact that few people seem to know: The Bible never explicitly says that Mary Magdalene was ever a prostitate at any point in her life. Luke does not ...more
SATAN IS AN IMITATOR         God has an only begotten Son-the Lord Jesus Christ and so has Satan-"the son of Perdition" [2 Thess. 2:3]. There's a Holy Trinity and there's an unholy trinity...more
Chakra Balancing with Sound The seven Chakras each resonate with a different tone or sound, and with proper exposure, these sounds and tones can release energy blockages; combined with scientific sound energy healing techniques,...more
Created By: 2012escapee
Profound Chakra Balancing Videos   www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCBAD8083......more
Created By: 2012escapee
To have joy , love and peace in the family.... Matrimony—Sacrament Of Union Every Sacrament is an encounter with Jesus through the Holy Spirit—each one IS a channel of grace—a visible sign of an invisible reality. I should loo...more
About Faith !  Jas 2:14-18:What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister has nothing to wear and has no food f...more
The Character of Virtue Virtue ethics, describes the character of a moral agent as a driving force for ethical behavior.This behavior emminates from a duty, a willing obligation to respond to, mans highest good, God. ...more
Created By: lulu2
Pranayama - Encontrando el nervio espinal Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement