Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65877 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
God is Unconditional Love No Conditions. However, we are all governed by one law. our Soul is responsible for every thought or action. Always remember, What goes Around, Comes Around....more
Created By: Metastarr
Created: Oct 13, 2012
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. When you think about the word freedom, what does it mean for you personally?  We all desire to be free and to feel free, then, how many of us can say with confidence that we really enjoy true fre...more
Created By: Jalan
Created: Oct 13, 2012
Introduction As the title says, an introduction is in order.  I am a Satanist, but I also consider myself an atheist.  I created this for the purpose of blogging whatever comes to mind. I grew up in a P...more
Created By: 12dragons
Created: Oct 12, 2012
2012 New Message Encampment Sidebar - You May Ask Yourself "Well, How Did I Get Here?" I'm feeling an inclination to write about another previously unentertained thought I had on the second day of the New Message from God Encampment.  But I have to set up a little history. "I was ...more
Created By: Douglasstpaul
Confusion I feel so filled with depression and gloom today. I want to smile and fill myself with happy, with peace, and yet it is eluding me. I don't know what to do. I have prayed, maybe I just have closed mys...more
Created By: Anniesheart2
Bali 10 Year Anniversary Today Australia marked 10 years since the terrorist attack in Bali which killed 88 Australians,114 others and injured hundreds. My thoughts and prayers are with all affected by this anniversary. I hop...more
Created By: Aussiesoul
Dealing with everyday life in a positive way I learned that from my experiences in life how to deal with pain and how to just understand yourself and what in your life is causing stress find who really triggers u if there negative all u can do f...more
Created By: Angel_luv_29
MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTS & TEMPLES OF ASCENSION IN POST-CHURCH SPIRITUALITY MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTS & TEMPLES OF ASCENSION IN POST-CHURCH SPIRITUALITY   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   08 October 2012   This White Robe from the Brotherhood...more
Created By: Taupantas
OLOFAT, LUKE-LANG: MICRONESIAN MYTH IN CAROLINES OLOFAT, LUKE-LANG: MICRONESIAN MYTH IN CAROLINES Erle Frayne D. Argonza Among the indigenous groups in the Pacific Islands come the Micronesian tales, such as this one from the Carolines. The lore s...more
Created By: Taupantas
Who Dies? There’s a story about a couple people I used to work with that feels like it needs to be told. Some of you know I used to work for a nonprofit to keep inner city kids out of street gangs. None...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
Created: Oct 11, 2012
Memorare Express Novena Make the Sign of the Cross State your petition/s Sincerely recite the Memorare Express Novena 9 consecutive times, making the Sign of the Cross between each recitation. Publish immediately   ...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
WD Allan's Blog: It's Amazing What One Study in Organized Religion Will Motivate! WD Allan's Blog: It's Amazing What One Study in Organized Religion Will Motivate! It's really amazing what the effect can be when there are people of differing beliefs and faiths all sharing the same...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Reading the Bible - start to finish I have been inspired to read the Bible start to finish - at my own pace, for a change. I started this as an activity to help and inspire a friend who had never read the Bible before. I got really inv...more
Created By: Sonysimon
Proverbs, Commandments, and the Law Proverbs 2:1 MY SON, if you will receive my words and treasure up my commandments within you, 2 Making your ear attentive to skillful and godly Wisdom and inclining and directing your heart and mind t...more
Created By: Stephenway
Reconcilation Hi I am asking for prayers that my boyfriend and I get back together and that God bring him back to me. I feel sad and I try not to cry butit just happens. I love hom very much and know we have been t...more
Created By: rz2006
There she goes. Kundalini, that is. Q: Namaste! I took to heart your advise and dropped back to 20 minutes for meditation-however, during pranayama heat and tingling came up, thought nothing of it, but as I continued in meditation heat ...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Page 311 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement