Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65694 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Good Morning   While you wake up today, someone is breathing their last breath. Thank God for another day. Don't waste it. ...more
Created By: Thesouthhalf
Created: Sep 20, 2012
Searching for God? People look into the vastness of space.  Super educated, theoretical scientists marvel at the vastness of that which is unknown.  Minds can become overloaded with an input of information, an...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Sep 19, 2012
You Choose the Consequences: Justice or Forgiveness The past week has seen widening violence throughout the Middle East and threats of violence on US college campuses.  What initially may have looked like isolated extremist reactions to an amate...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
Getting Old               I’ve sure gotten old.! I’ve had two bypass surgeries,           ...more
Created By: Bouncybaby
Before the Return of Christ Jesus Those who know Christ in their hearts and hear from the Holy Spirit daily know that He will be returning to judge the world. The time or day we don't know only Our Father in Heaven. Make straight the ...more
Created By: 1eyewitness
Siddhasana - Living in a fountain of ecstasy Okay, we are ready to move on to some more advanced yoga practices. We are crossing over here into practices that are decidedly more aggressive. Before taking on any of these, it is essential tha...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Pranayama - Relación con la meditación Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Truest Wedding Sisters and Brothers, I present you thoughts for you to consider, not a religion. In each religion or belief structure, emerging from cultures, we have arrayed ritual and custom to provide historical...more
Created By: Butavesselofgod
A Battle of Perceptions Brothers and Sisters, We are each finite and imperfect beings. We are called to only 4 commands, Love the Almighty, Love Others, Love Ourselves, and Be Fruitful and Multiply, accross the universe.&nb...more
Created By: Butavesselofgod
Forgive Me God Forgive me God, for I so easily allow the earth to take me away from you. I see the world as it is, and as I want it to be. I forget all that is Good is alive in your Hand. That when my fo...more
Created By: lulu2
GREENS, COLD-PROCESS INDUSTRY, SERVICES & QUATERNARY IN AGE OF LIGHT GREENS, COLD-PROCESS INDUSTRY, SERVICES & QUATERNARY IN AGE OF LIGHT   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   16 September 2012   Peace & Love from this White Robe! ...more
Created By: Taupantas
Nietzsche contra Vivekananda: Views on Women Nietzsche’s views on women are offensive: “Thou goest to women? Do not forget thy whip!” I cannot do better than to repeat Russell’s comment: Any woman worth her salt would tak...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
this was my reply to the h/p post on 2d century "jesus wife's gosple" post-it got the most positive feed back of all my postings “oh yes of course and together they had 12 sons that went on to be the apostolic churches foundation... moe, larry, shep, curly, elvis, whimpy , bluto, mary ( the gay one) , rupert, jethro ,...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Created: Sep 18, 2012
Silence Knows No Unhappiness "What is separating youfrom this moment?When you feel the wind on your face,what is separating you from that wind?It is your thinking.Someone is talking to youand you can't even listenbecause your min...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Hello :) This is one of my fav websites. I'm looking to connect with other people on here that share the same interests. We can share beliefnets wonderful recipes, and advice. ...more
Created By: Teamklt
So true ! "Clearly, what God wants above all is our will which we received as a free gift from God in creation and possess as though our own. When a man trains himself to acts of virtue, it is with the help of ...more
Created By: belleo
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement