Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65596 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Fly Me To the Moon! As I remember that time, when the Heavens were unexplored. And a people whose courage and vision said...all things are possible, even this! When we were proud of who we were. Not the pride of an arro...more
Created By: lulu2
Created: Sep 13, 2012
Reverend Moon's religious roots It is difficult for many, looking at Reverend Moon through the eyes of secular cultural, to perceive how deeply religious he really was.  Many times the things that he carried out in the religiou...more
Created By: Jalan
All christian lets pray. God is love. Amen...more
Created By: Pamelad
KAMALAYAN, BAYANIHAN, DAMAYAN RULE ECONOMIC PRODUCTION IN GOLDEN AGE OF LIGHT KAMALAYAN, BAYANIHAN, DAMAYAN RULE ECONOMIC PRODUCTION IN GOLDEN AGE OF LIGHT   Erle Frayne D. Argonza Brotherhood of Light   10 September 2012   Gracious day from this White Rob...more
Created By: Taupantas
THE "END GAME" FOR THOSE THAT SET THE 9/11/01 US COUPE INTO MOTION IS TO RETURN " SLAVERY" AS "THE NORM" AGAIN. AS THE LAST BITS AND NEEDED PIECES TO MAKE IT  ALL  COME INTO BEING ARE NOW  IN PLACE WITH THE 9/11 ANNIVERSARY VIOLENCE COMING FROM ISLAMIC EGYPT AND LIBERIA UNFOLDING AND GROWING EV...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
But on the other hand .... One of the things I love most about my best friend is she centers me when I'm about to run amok. I had been so concerned about the current two issues I have with organized religions -- homophobia and...more
Created By: Saavik1979
Created: Sep 12, 2012
Karma Many people go through life seemingly happy, although the state of humanity proves otherwise. The pursuit of happiness, as described by Thomas Jefferson in his speech at the launch of the American ...more
Created By: atman
Today from 1st Samuel Early in Israel’s history God had foretold that the kingdom of Israel would be from the tribe of Judah.  When the people went to Samuel (Shemu’ĕl) for a king, God was displeased that ...more
Created By: Stephenway
Free Speech is not Free from Consequences All actions have consequences, including how we express our ideas and ourselves.  Often our expressions have unforeseen or unintended consequences.  Yesterday’s attack on the US Cons...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
ADHD Treatment Without Medication Drug companies say ADHD medication calms symptoms, however, most parents say it is not the symptoms the medication controls, it's the kids. Medication might stop some ADHD symptoms, but kids...more
Created By: 2012escapee
The next move in the violence game. The breaking news today is of an attack on the US Consulate in Libya following protests at US Embassy in Cairo. It’s like a game of chess in real life. For most Americans the game began on 9/11 ...more
Created By: Pastorbob
More on chakras Q: As a Healer I have always understood that the Chakras should be in balance and that Yoga is one way to help bring about a balance in these energy centres. I have, however, recently found a supposit...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Pranayama - Respiración Espinal Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Hello! How did I get here? Well I made it here so my title really doesn't matter does it? This is my 1st post obviously.....  But it won't be my last. I just got done reading todays quip by Wayne Dyers who in my world is a...more
Created By: Simplystunned
DIVERSITY OF MALAY CREATION MYTHS: SOME MORE CASES DIVERSITY OF MALAY CREATION MYTHS: SOME MORE CASES   Erle Frayne D. Argonza   Good day from Filipinas, the Pearl of the Orient!   The previous articles demonstrated samples of cos...more
Created By: Taupantas
Today's Verse Wednesday September 12, 2012 Today's Verse:    And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. - Exod...more
Created By: Estacia
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement