Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66682 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Steps To Happiness        Everybody Knows:    You can’t be all things to all people.    You can’t do all things at once.    You can’t do all ...more
Created By: Bouncybaby
Created: Feb 11, 2013
meeting the quarkers of quakerstown nj and "on the popeskis big news announcement"! peace and goodwill any and all that may ever  find these poorly pend words, thoughts and Our Sister Graces ( first name Amazing!) inspired notions of mine.yesterday morin was a very bright one....more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Am I doing the right thing? Well to start with in 2010 I married a man that I thought was the one I would be with forever. He was there when I needed someone. My mom and dad had just separated because come to find out my dad had...more
Created By: Confused24
I Am Thankful Each day I am thankful for the chance to be with you. One more day I can make it through. Now I abound, Since I have found The crooked path that made me straight. This is much more than fate. Since yo...more
Created By: sereneangel
Created: Feb 10, 2013
The Call As the stained glass window opens wide, Gone is the silly human pride That had us bound Here on the ground. Our spirits soar free. There is a new you and me. Off to Heaven our new home, Where we are f...more
Created By: sereneangel
Spiritual practice: Experience transfiguration In the story of Jesus’ transfiguration, the disciples saw Jesus as pure light.  They did not see him in one of his many roles—teacher, healer, preacher. They saw as it were the purity...more
Created By: Pastorbob
Galatians to Ephesians Paul wrote to the Galatians after a conference in Jerusalem regarding the application of salvation to the Gentiles.  Salvation came through the Jews, but as Gentiles were accepting Jesus as their...more
Created By: Stephenway
Im His Daughter and Princess I intend to use this blog to catalog my walk with Christ...more
Created By: Wheelchere
Created: Feb 9, 2013
Holy Holy Holy...  Is 6:1–2a, 3–8:In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted; the train of his robe filled the Temple. Above him were seraphs, each with six w...more
Created By: belleo
David and Doeg My current study book is called "A Workshop on David and His Psalms." This weeks reading involves how Saul's jealousy turned to murderous rage. In the story we are introduced to Doeg the Edomi...more
Created By: Gumby4jc
Conscience When you hear the word Conscience what does comes to your mind? This simple word would mean a big thing in our life. You may wonder why? Nowadays this word does not exist anymore. In this world full o...more
Created By: H0llyliang
WD Allan's Short Speak 17 A brief view of some of the popular quotes and piece bits from my social-networking website pages! Hope you enjoy! - WD Allan From: wdallan.com! What you see as your deficiencies will inevitably b...more
Created By: Wd_allan
How to Realize Timelessness in Meditation "Most people imagine 'now'to be a split second in timebetween past and future.But 'now' is not a moment in time,it is free of time.Time exists in the mind.The mind remembers a pastand imagines a f...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Created: Feb 8, 2013
Working Together Let us work to change the way things are. Let us plant the seeds of truth in the hearts and minds of all men and women. Let us establish a firm foundation upon which people can build. A foundation bui...more
Created By: RevDorris
WD Allan's Article: Playing in Dark Circles of Magick and the Paranormal! WD Allan's Article: Playing in Dark Circles of Magick and the Paranormal! In a recent engaging conversation I had with a dearest friend I found myself all yet again centered into the crux of discussi...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Intercer 15 Years Anniversary 3 min Interview Watch our short 3 min interview about Intercer 15 Years Anniversary. Presenter: Alexa SmithGuest: Lucian Mihailescu, President of Intercer ...more
Created By: Intercer
Created: Feb 7, 2013
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement