Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66014 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Talking Point #10 Have you looked at the ramifications of what you believe and how you live? Have you come to see your effect on the nature of things? We have a wonderful opportunity to change the way things are. We...more
Created By: RevDorris
Created: Oct 30, 2012
2012 New Message Encampment Day 3 - Just Go Have A Talk With God The 2012 Encampment was a new experience for me, as I had never been around this many (70+) students of the New Message from God in one place at one time.  I had an inner nervousness that the par...more
Created By: Douglasstpaul
Created: Oct 29, 2012
Worldly Wisdom Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!  21 Woe to those who are wise in their...more
Created By: Stephenway
Call on the Lord and Love Have you ever genuinely called upon the name of the Lord?  Even if you didn’t know His Name, but called upon Him as you know Him?  Now, just to get upset or frustrated and say, “...more
2012 New Message Encampment Day 3 - You May Call Your Next Witness In the previous post, I claimed that the New Message from God was internally consistent, and offered it as a "witness" that the New Message from God was real.  I will now elaborate on that claim....more
Created By: Douglasstpaul
The Age of Women-The Logic of Love Despite the end of the Cold War, our world continues to suffer from conflict after conflict.  Seeing how deeply resentments, hatreds and misunderstanding are rooted in the human psyche, it is dif...more
Created By: Jalan
Our provider To God who bestows our daily bread A thankful song we raise,And pray that He who send s us food may fill our hearts with praise....more
Created By: Pastor Rich
2012-2018: 7 TRIBULATION YEARS, TRANSITION TO NEW EARTH 2012-2018: 7 TRIBULATION YEARS, TRANSITION TO NEW EARTH   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   22 October 2012   Magandang araw sa inyo! Good day to you all!  ...more
Created By: Taupantas
AN EARLY HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Looks good doesn't it? If you and your family are looking forward to such a dinner...be aware that the turkeys this year might revolt because of teh cruelty to them all these years. They pl...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Created: Oct 28, 2012
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SANTA?      If you had to choose your favorite and least favorite Santa Claus, which would it be, from the photos below?This first one is the pot smoking Santa. The second is St.Nic...more
HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST         This is the week for that time of the year where some people dress up in serious or at least gross, novelty, inappropriate, ridiculous, disgusting, and tastele...more
From Revelation Revelation 1:9 I, John, your brother and companion (sharer and participator) with you in the tribulation and kingdom and patient endurance [which are] in Jesus Christ, was on the isle called Patmos, [...more
Spiritual practice: Say "Yes" to Life Let go of the expectations and limits others put on you or you put on yourself.  Rather, today give yourself permission to express and act on the power implicit in your own faith or religious jou...more
Created By: Pastorbob
DO YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT JOHN 3:16?       Everybody has either seen or just heard or read the above verse, [John 3:16]. Did YOU know that is the entire New Testament in that one verse? Did you also know the m...more
Suffering not always undertood Jas 3:16-4:3:Beloved: Where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every foul practice. But the wisdom from above is first of all pure, then peaceable, gentle, compliant, full of m...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Oct 27, 2012
Brothers and sisters... Heb 2:9-11:Brothers and sisters: He “for a little while” was made “lower than the angels, ” that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. For it was fitting that...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Oct 27, 2012
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement