Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65600 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Doubting I cannot argue with the messages, signs, symbols and synchronicities that have led me on ths path however my world was turned upsidedown in a week and now I question and doubt everything... I wait, l...more
Created By: Pointdexter
Created: Sep 14, 2012
Living and living well Living and living well… I am a big country music fan. One of my favorite singers is George Strait. He has a song playing on the radio called “Living and Living Well.” The chorus of...more
Created By: XRTZO
T.H.I.N.K Before You S.P.E.A.K What we say says a lot about us. And our words determine our destiny. Therefore, we must choose our words carefully, especially when answering questions pertaining to faith. This is important because ...more
Created By: Ecstatic_kevin
Created By: Talawrence
SEPTENARY LAW, GALACTIC BREEDING IN MELANESIA, CELEBES TO N.ZEALAND TALES SEPTENARY LAW, GALACTIC BREEDING IN MELANESIA, CELEBES TO N.ZEALAND TALES Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Source: www.oldandsold.com/articles29/mythology-... IN Melanesia, and perhaps also in New Zeala...more
Created By: Taupantas
Trying to fix ME My life is a constant struggle. Some of it my doing. Some of it not. I've had my share of issues personally, but try really hard to be a good guy. I'm 43 and STILL trying to figure out who I am....more
Created By: Mtiger87
Created: Sep 13, 2012
US- Built on ‘Christian’ principles? US- Built on ‘Christian’ principles? Something that has been on my mind for a long time, but just couldn’t seem to find the right words or right approach.  I felt that the Lord...more
Created By: Stephenway
Today I would like to thank the Lord for another beatuiful day!!! School has started again. This is Vanessa last year of High School, So I hope she decides on what , she want 2 do after hi school? She want ...more
Created By: crazeknot
WD Allan’s Blog: Is Anger a Worldwide Common Denominator? WD Allan’s Blog: Is Anger a Worldwide Common Denominator? Anger can be infectious. Rage can be epidemic. People decide their own susceptibility to both. It is a natural reaction when enough ...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Lonely I am the mother of 5 children all grown, and a grandmother of 8. My husband and I live in a foreign country away from our family, with no friends and no one to visit. My husband is always working...more
Created By: chocolategirl
Faithfulness IntroductionTo begin with, this is a very huge and very sensitive topic on its own when it comes to perfecting your life as a Christian. I will suggest you don’t just try to read it through and ...more
Created By: Njuttabi
September 13, 2012 Good morning everyone! Today I thank the Lord for the many blessings in my life as well as the struggles, as they continue to challenge me and encourage me to do better, especially at the choices I m...more
Created By: tameralin
I NOW CONFESS MY OWN IMPERFECT LOVE IS MY ENURING SHAME AND SPIRITUAL DISGRACE. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS THAT ARE FELLOW HUMAN BEING THAT I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE ONE BROKEN BIT OF MY LOVE TO / FOR: CHILD RAPIST/ PEDOPHILES WITH EXTRA ANTI LOVE KEPT  FOR CLERGY AND TEACHERS...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Virtues Belong to the Supernatural When you take out Virtue . You remove what is the supernatural character of God. Ask yourself? In nature, where is virtue? What in the evolution of mans nature, would suggest a need for virtue? ...more
Created By: lulu2
What Are You Willing To Sacrifice? Genesis 22 is one of the most familiar and heart wrenching stories in the Old Testament.  Particularly if you are a parent.  We are told that God is going to test Abraham.  It doesn't...more
Created By: BerneataK
Fly Me To the Moon! As I remember that time, when the Heavens were unexplored. And a people whose courage and vision said...all things are possible, even this! When we were proud of who we were. Not the pride of an arro...more
Created By: lulu2
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement