Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65251 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Eight Features of the Greatest Creator 7 Eight Features of the Greatest Creator(7) The Greatest Creator has the 8 features. The Greatest Creator is sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, merciful, supremely powerful and w...more
Created By: baican
Created: Jul 27, 2012
Eight Features of the Greatest Creator 6 Eight Features of the Greatest Creator(6) The Greatest Creator has the 8 features. The Greatest Creator is sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, merciful, supremely powerful a...more
Eight Features of the Greatest Creator 5 Eight Features of the Greatest Creator(5) The Greatest Creator has the 8 features. The Greatest Creator is sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, merciful, supremely powerful and w...more
James 5: 1- 8 To me the following passage carries the sentiment of the Old Testament prophets.  The first paragraph is something of a condemnation.  The next paragraph conveys the plight of the afflicted....more
Created By: Stephenway
Dear Heart of Jesus Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors; this time I ask for this very special one (request) Take it Dear Jesus and place it within Your Own Broken Heart where Your Father will...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
Lisa Williams Hello my beloved Angels!!! It is a windy, humid day in Northwestern PA.  We got hit with some really bad storms yesterday.  I am thanking my Angels that no one was hurt during the high wind...more
Created By: charger174
I Just Want to Know If You Will Be There | Helping a Friend in Crisis I Just Want to Know If You Will Be There | Helping a Friend in Crisis It is hard to know how to help friends when they hit rock bottom. People in the midst of a crisis often feel that everything t...more
Created By: Dralex
Eight Features of the Greatest Creator 4 Eight Features of the Greatest Creator(4) Xuefeng The Greatest Creator has the eight features. The Greatest Creator is sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, merciful, supremely p...more
Eight Features of the Greatest Creator 3 Eight Features of the Greatest Creator(3) Xuefeng The Greatest Creator has the eight features. The Greatest Creator is sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, merciful, supremely p...more
Eight Features of the Greatest Creator 2 Eight Features of the Greatest Creator(2) Xuefeng The Greatest Creator has the eight features. The Greatest Creator is sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, merciful, supremely p...more
Eight Features of the Greatest Creator 1 Eight Features of the Greatest Creator(1) Xuefeng     The Greatest Creator has the eight features. The Greatest Creator is sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, me...more
Death Do not believe in death -- just a transition from one form of existence to another. Life is continuous and we take on many forms. We do change the shell called our body -- our essence goes on....more
Created By: RevDorris
'An Honest Politician' Why is the expression ‘an honest politician’ considered to be an oxymoron?  I believe that most people would say that there is no such thing as an ‘honest’ politician, esp...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Jul 26, 2012
Imagine Eden, Embrace Creation, Dump Randomness “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” –Genesis 1:1In the beginning of what?In the beginning of anything we can know, understand, or appreciate, there is God. God...more
Created By: Debsen
I Have Purpose is completed I have purpose is completed....more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Our God is a loving God Psychology Psychology is helpful as far as it goes, in its aim to bring a certain psychological freedom. But men and women of God, who have grown in spiritual direction, help others to live with th...more
Created By: belleo
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement
    Advertisement