Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65241 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Imagine Eden, Embrace Creation, Dump Randomness “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” –Genesis 1:1In the beginning of what?In the beginning of anything we can know, understand, or appreciate, there is God. God...more
Created By: Debsen
Created: Jul 26, 2012
I Have Purpose is completed I have purpose is completed....more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Our God is a loving God Psychology Psychology is helpful as far as it goes, in its aim to bring a certain psychological freedom. But men and women of God, who have grown in spiritual direction, help others to live with th...more
Created By: belleo
Self-Worth- Maybe? Part III What am I worth?  Part 3— So is my worth based on how much I have (accumulated), or how much I love others?  Well, if we all know that people eventually die, and in death they don&rsqu...more
Created By: Stephenway
LAND OF THE BEAUTIFUL, HOME OF THE FREE WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE ORIGINAL STATUE OF LIBERTY "A BLACK WOMEN." I have taken several courses in high school and college on Afro-American History.  I was curious to find out where my ancestors came from and how we got here (America). Those courses taught me a...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Changes It has been a long time since I last made a journal post. Alot has happened in my life from November to now. :-) My mom, my uncle, and I have settled into our new place. There are alot of places ...more
Created By: jan802
Somewhere in Between As Jehovah's Witnesses we may suffer mental distress of various kinds.  This group hopes to address  the spiritual aspect of mental health.   How the state of our psychology effect...more
Created By: Freeda
The guru is in me? Q: You end every message with the phrase, "The guru is in you." Does this mean I am my own guru and don't need any outer guru or teachers?   A: No, it doesn't mean that. We all need outer knowl...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Memorare Express Novena Make the Sign of the Cross State your request(s) Sincerely recite the Memorare Express Novena 9 consecutive times, making the Sign of the Cross between each recitation Publish immediately   ...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
Meditación - Mirando el reloj Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
We Have Made Government God Mans need for power and control over his environment, has always lead, to his creating an image, and ideology of a god.  Men over time, have lost the initial meaning for a governm...more
Created By: lulu2
WORLD POWER BUILDS UP FORCES IN GALACTIC PORTAL: HATCHING ELITES’ ESCAPE WORLD POWER BUILDS UP FORCES IN GALACTIC PORTAL: HATCHING ELITES’ ESCAPE   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   23 July 2012   Love & Peace to you all Ascensi...more
Created By: Taupantas
shlowe Today Joel needs your prayers as he has just suffered a stroke, lovely dad with 3 small children, loving father and husband. Mum Pen, needs our prayers too. Please prayer for full recovery of Joel....more
Created By: Shlowe
DEATH AN EXTENSION OF REALITY?   It is hard to imagine any species [i.e. mankind] would reach such a high level of consciousness of our own existence if it were all to end with this life. There is no evolutionary advantage ...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Created: Jul 25, 2012
ARE DREAMS REALITY?         What if dreams are an extension of physical reality?       We spend a third of our life sleeping. If we dream our dreams as just drea...more
IS EARTH REAL OR AN ILLUSION?         The world is not real in the sense that: 1.  Nothing is permanent in the world. 2.  The reality or lack of reality of the world largely depends on ...more
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement
    Advertisement