Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66228 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Love Song I was sitting here hoping to come up with something profound and spiritual to write about so I got out my Angel Cards hoping to give some Divine message of peace, comfort and hope that would change th...more
Created By: Angel722
Created: Nov 26, 2012
Finally finally....and thankfully...I now see the real truth....there are those out there in the "real" world who are so much wiser and advanced...and...thankfully...no harm done...for I see who you really ar...more
Created By: Chi_tahPrey
Created: Nov 27, 2012
Loving Jesus I believe in Jesus, and, yes, I even love Jesus.  What I don't love is all the add-on dogma that started with Paul of Tarsus, extended into the Council of Nicea, the entire concept of the Vatica...more
Created By: Nenkohai
I pleaded and the Spirit of Wisdom came to me .... Therefore I [King Solomon] prayed, and prudence was given me; I pleaded, and the spirit of Wisdom came to me. I preferred her to scepter and throne, and deemed riches nothing in comparison with her, n...more
Created By: belleo
Hello Ok, this is just a test post to set up my page here. But, hi! Looking forward to journaling here and meeting new people. ...more
Created By: Pgrundy
Victim Mentality I will be accountable. I will not be a victim....more
Created By: Nenkohai
Our Lookout: A New Future on the Horizon Daughter's video 14 months after the Bastrop Complex Fire Labor Day 2011. ...more
Created By: Stardove
Believe in Christ- Follow Christ Matthew 16:24 Then Yah Shua says to his disciples, If anyone wills to come after me, he is to utterly deny himself, and take his stake and follow me.  25 For whoever wills to save his soul, loses...more
Created By: Stephenway
another re-post of a post - my reply follows.... Nov 25, 2012 -- 10:48AM, lchaim wrote:Sadly, today there is still such a thing as a wolf in sheep's clothing. One such example would be groups who call themselves "Christians" but display anything but...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
How Do We Define Ourselves? In the New Testament Jesus taught that those who follow Him were not to expect to be loved by this world.  This concept is not new to the New Testament.  Even in the Old Testament David, the...more
No Other 'Gods', 'Mighty Ones', 'Paths', or 'Ways' Exodus 20:3 Have no other elohim above my face. (ECB) People may say to have no other ‘gods’ before our Creator.  This is true, but it is more than that.  The term ‘elohim...more
In Defense of Seneca’s Adage Seneca, Ancient Spanish Philosopher Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca The public discourse on the role of reli...more
Created By: Saadaya
God's Way Or The Highway I came across an article in the New York Times today. The author wondered about all the instances of terrible injustice in the world and why a perfectly powerful and perfectly good God is not doi...more
Created By: Ecstatic_kevin
POLITICAL ARCHIVES (2012 ELECTION)   COMMENTS (10/2012) & CONTENTS   The Question Yet To Be Answered:   DID THE NATION THAT RE-ELECTED GEORGE W. BUSH LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THAT DREADFUL MISTAKE?   An Imp...more
Created By: yrgo
Our Sisters Name is Grace. a few weeks back i was asked by a post on this board " what Our Sister The Paraclete's Name was". at that time i did not know Her Proper Name and replied that " i caller her only " Dear Sister and T...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Between Times!!!?.... So what about all the In - Between Times!!!?....If Friday represents Symbolically the Day of Completion - For He Declared..." It Is Finished..."and Sunday the Day of Manifestation ...more
Created By: Jjowens
Created: Nov 25, 2012
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement