Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65722 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
AUTHENTIC REDEEMED CHRISTIANS ARE NOW BADLY NEEDED TO REDEEM THIS AGES CHRISTIAN CHURCH- WHILE WE STILL CAN WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT BEINGS.IMPERFECT IS HOW WE HAVE BEEN CREATED-AND THUS IMPERFECTION IS THE EVER PRESENT SEED / ELEMENT IN ALL THAT WE IN TURN CREATE.THEREFOR ALL THAT WE DO CREATE IS IN CONSTA...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Created: Sep 30, 2012
Timing Is Everything I awoke early this morning and reached for what I thought was a book that I had started reading several months ago, but had dismissed due to a hectic schedule. Instead, I picked up another book t...more
Created By: Darlene
one year of Sabbats Blessed Mabon. It occurs to me that I started journaling my Sabbats a year ago. I love looking back on the entries here to see how I celebrated. Now, I get to see how many elements stay the same with ...more
Created By: Miss L
Pray for costly grace..... Nm 11:25-29:The LORD came down in the cloud and spoke to Moses. Taking some of the spirit that was on Moses, the LORD bestowed it on the seventy elders; and as the spirit came to rest on them, they pr...more
Created By: belleo
7 RAYS OF GODHEAD IN NEW EARTH EDUCATION 7 RAYS OF GODHEAD IN NEW EARTH EDUCATION   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   28 September 2012   Kapayapaan at kaluwalhatian! Peace and harmony!   Ra, me...more
Created By: Taupantas
Music Video Set No.36 More songs from Stacey here. ...more
Created By: Bouncybaby
Created: Sep 29, 2012
Created By: Anthonymlee
Just Remember Just remember it is good to question what you are taught and to search for the truth that resonates with your heart and mind. Always take one step at a time and use what works for you. Allow others to...more
Created By: RevDorris
EXAMINING UNTIL UNDERSTANDING THE MYSTERY OF YESH'WA MESSIAHS STATEMENT '... " WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME- YOU ARE SEEING OUR  FATHER YAHWEH" THIS IS HOW MY SISTER GAVE ME TO UNDERSTAND IT. " THINK OF TWO WATER CONTAINERS; ONE A SMALL CUP THE OTHER A HUGE JUG. THE WATER FR...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
'Ulysses' by Alfred, Lord Tennyson "I cannot rest from travel:I will drink Life to the lees:all time I have enjoyed Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those That loved me, and alone...I am become a name, For always roaming w...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
Reflections: The Prodigal Son This is but one of many paramount examples (for us/to us) of models, morals, greater pictures, teaching, and of guidance (if accepted).  Moreover, it was another brief (yet phenomenal) moment in ...more
Created By: Seaclearly
MY PRAYER MY PRAYER. Dear God, let your will for me be known. Use me, oh God, as your creation. When a  kind word needs to be spoken, use my voice. When a load needs to be lifted, use my back. When ...more
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(8) The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan Last course from Lifechanyuan; Information from Xuefeng Xuefeng calls himsellf the present messenger of the Greatest Creator, the reaper of Ripe Crops in the ...more
Created By: baican
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(7) The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan Last course from Lifechanyuan; Information from Xuefeng Xuefeng calls himsellf the present messenger of the Greatest Creator, the reaper of Ripe Crops in the ...more
Created By: baican
GREAT DEITY & ‘HALF-CHILD’ IN LODA MYTHOS GREAT DEITY & ‘HALF-CHILD’ IN LODA MYTHOS   Erle Frayne D. Argonza   Source: www.oldandsold.com/articles29/mythology-... A story of quite wide distribution is that of the ha...more
Created By: Taupantas
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement