Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66332 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Welcome to Reasoned Christianity! Thanks for stopping by! My name is Bill and the purpose of this blog is to share my personal thoughts about my spiritual journey over the past 52 years, where I've been and where I am now. Just to giv...more
Created By: micah68
Created: Dec 10, 2012
A Niche For Christian Pessimists People might say that pessimism has no place among Christianity, but such thinking is flawed.  It lacks a subtle understanding of a major public criticism of Xtrianity, that we Xtrians are so hap...more
Created By: Benjamin-styles
Created: Dec 9, 2012
IMAGINE - A PERSON....... I M A G I N E A S I N N E R W I T H O U T J E S U S.           [Well sinner...what's it like? Sad isn't it?]...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
IMAGINE I M A G I N E O U R W O R L D W I T H O U T R E L I G I O N               [Did you imagine it? What was it like?]...more
Spiritual Practice: Set an Intention In Luke’s Gospel, Zachariah, John the Baptist’s father, sings a song of praise. The church—especially in the monasteries—uses this song in daily morning prayer to set an expect...more
Created By: Pastorbob
James My Bible study today came much from the book of James. James 2:5 Hearken, my beloved brothers, Selects not Elohim the poor of this cosmos rich in trust and heirs of the sovereigndom which he pre-evan...more
Created By: Stephenway
My embrace of Islam 2 November, 2012 This was the day I embraced Islam. It was an action I never expected myself to do in a million years !  However, it was done, nevertheless. I said the 'shehada', which is a re...more
Created By: Schraub
COPY OF YOU IN OTHER UNIVERSES.         The universe we live in may not be the only one out there. In fact, our universe could be just one of an infinite number of universes making up a "multive...more
Created: Dec 8, 2012
Judgement and Restoration Much of Deuteronomy recounts Moses final addresses to the Israelites before his death.  He recounts their history, their law, and warnings for violating the law.  Should God’s law be v...more
From visible realities to those which are invisible ... “Women and men are not mistaken when they regard themselves as superior to mere bodily creatures and as more than mere particles of nature or nameless units in modern society. For by their power...more
Created By: belleo
the ancient bloody often deadly war that is fought within many folks own homes is still raging on. the below link presents a cold hard look at what is for many a very old and still very active home grown living nightmare: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE"domestic violence" was formally known as " wife beating...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
More Thoughts I received a comment to an earlier post on Beliefnet, and I’m not quite certain I follow the premise, and don’t believe I agree.  I was considering a response to the comment, but my t...more
I Never Want to Be Loved Out of Pity Maybe its because I had such a deep belief in Christs Love, that I never felt His love for us, was out of Pity.His love is His TRUTH. His love is what makes us strong. Its what gives us conf...more
Created By: lulu2
Some Thoughts I woke at around 2: 30 am this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep.  Got a phone call from a distraught friend that lives several hundred miles away about 3: 00 am.  She was broken ...more
Created By: Seaclearly
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement