HAPPY NEW YEAR
My wife Melissa and I want to wish everyone [men and women] [did I miss anyone] a very happy new year. Hope this new year will be better for you and espec...more
I am happy and blessed to be a new member here at Belief.net. Its really amazing how God uses us to be apart of something special. He really desires that we experience and have good things...more
YOUR SPIRITUAL BUCKET LIST.
WHAT'S YOUR SPIRITUAL BUCKET LIST? BELOW IS MY LIST. THERE IS MORE, I JUST CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE.
1. Glorify God in all that I do.
1. Average distance between the stars in the sky is 20 million miles. Billions of stars we see and the distance between each one is 20 million miles.
2. It would take a spaceshi...more
DID YOU KNOW THIS?
1. If your cell phone's battery is very low, press *3370# and your cell phone will restart with its reserve power and show a 50% increase in the battery.
2. Emergency Number Wor...more
GOD'S BUCKET LIST
GOD'S BUCKET LIST. to his creation.
1. To continue to be with you always.
2. To continue to forgive sins.
3. To give salvation to all of you.
4. He promises to meet...more
STRANGE BUT TRUE FACTS
1. You can't kill yourself by holding yhour breath.
2. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
3. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
4. If you sneeze too...more
WD Allan's Blog: A New Year of Enduring Success and Friendship!
I truly hope for and pray for a peaceful, a happy and a prosperous New Year of 2013 for you all! I feel the need to express an emphatic "THANK YOU" for reading my humble thoughts, for sharing your wor...more
WHAT''S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST.
WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST FOR 2013?
Make a list and let us know. ...more
Spiritual practice: Take Inventory
In the twelve-step tradition, step 4 involves taking “a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves” Taking such an inventory is a way to stop the story of your life long eno...more
Podcast: Spiritual Awakening Radio -- Satsang Edition: on the Philosophy of Liberation
Podcast: Spiritual Awakening Radio -- Satsang Edition: on the Philosophy of Liberation: Various Readings Musically Accompanied by the Sitar and other sounds: Mystic-Poetry of Namdev, Dadu Da...more
More from Psalms
I am far from perfect, but I believe in learning from others, and sharing what I learn.
It has been commonly understood that God will bless those who come to Him and strive to please Him (do His will...more
Preaching , Teaching, Living
I never needed my ego to be fed, I was too focused on making myself worthy in the eyes of God.
I never felt unworthy of His love, for He told me, all my worth was in Him.
I never wanted to teac...more
Doing what others expect
When I was much younger, a delightful custom was started. I would go to functions and people would always greet me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
At one function, I heard a lady ask another abo...more
Letting Go ...
One of the hardest things in life is to let go of old hurts. We often say, or atleast think: "What you did to me and my family, my ancestors, or my friends I cannotforget or forgive. ... One day you w...more
Dangers of having a bad attitude
Philippians 4:8 says” Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if ...more