Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which will become a read-only site October 31.

Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66770 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
Feels As If I Have Come Home We are indeed creatures of habit. I am a nester at heart. Change is always happening around me, but my nest is secure in His Heart. So today when I was able to get back onto Belief-net, I felt a...more
Created By: lulu2
Created: Feb 27, 2013
¿Qué es brahmacharya? Autor: YoganiMiembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: &...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
The lessons to be learned from Pope Benedict XVI resignation The lessons to be learned from Pope Benedict XVI resignation As the worlds eyes fall on the Vatican and the Catholic church this week as Pope Benedict XVI's reign comes to an untimely end. We all hav...more
Created By: kemeticfollower
Realizing You Are Consciousness "Suffering arisesbecause you identify withthe thoughts and feelings that arise.Thinking is happening,you grab hold of the thoughts,you attach yourself to the thoughtsand it becomes a personal experien...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Created: Feb 26, 2013
I want to pray for ... Heavenly Father, I often pray for my family or friends, thanking You for such wonderful blessings in my life.  But today, Lord, I want to pray for my enemies.  It could very well be that the...more
Created By: belleo
WD Allan's Blog: Weathering the Tides of Change! Deep reflection is the manifest result of your spirit aligning itself to provide you with the revelation that you have been seeking all along! As the house quieted down for the remainder of the eveni...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Some from Isaiah & Jeremiah Though sometimes versions may not be purely, accurately, and/or literally translated, such a pure, accurate, literal translation of the actual Hebrew language would not be understood in its grammar or...more
Created By: Stephenway
¿Qué es la iluminación? Autor: YoganiMiembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: &...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
For the Love of Leah Genesis 29 courtesy of Biblegateway We all love love.  We all love a good love story.  As we read Genesis 29 we are taken in by Jacob’s love for Rachel.  I think every woma...more
Created By: BerneataK
The Incarnation a great mystery The great mystery of the incarnation is that God became human in Jesus so that allhuman flesh could be clothed with divine life. Our lives are fragile and destinedto death. But since God, through Jesu...more
Created: Feb 25, 2013
I just want to be closer I an not a big church goer. I cant explain why, but its very hard for me to be motivated to go. I dont like that they ask for money, and all else aside, its hard for me with raising my son and running...more
Created By: Qtpuh2t01
WD Allan's Blog: Even Spirits Know that Eventually All Things Work Out! If there is one thing that the many years of my life thus far have taught me it’s first and foremost to never spend unnecessary time rethinking yourself when you’re positively certain in y...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Nature Nature opens the door of awareness as it creates a still point. Some can’t open that door because of the attachment to images, words, and ideas that support beliefs. We seem to fear an emptiness...more
Created By: soma77
Created: Feb 24, 2013
A Debt of Gratitude I owe a debt of gratitude to all the sages and teachers of the present, the future, and the past. Those from the east and the west, the north and the south, all have caused a remembering and had an ef...more
Created By: RevDorris
The Holy Spirit is God... Questions and Answers on the Holy Spirit 105. Who is the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit)? The Holy Ghost is God and the third Person of the Blessed Trinity. (a) The Holy Ghost is also ca...more
Spiritual practice: remain open and receptive This week let an empty cup remind you to be open and receptive.  When you fill the cup or watch another fill it for you, remind yourself that as you are open and receptive, you, too, will be fi...more
Created By: Pastorbob
Page 310 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 Next
    Advertisement