Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66456 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 309 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 313 Next
Nature Nature opens the door of awareness as it creates a still point. Some can’t open that door because of the attachment to images, words, and ideas that support beliefs. We seem to fear an emptiness...more
Created By: soma77
Created: Feb 24, 2013
A Debt of Gratitude I owe a debt of gratitude to all the sages and teachers of the present, the future, and the past. Those from the east and the west, the north and the south, all have caused a remembering and had an ef...more
Created By: RevDorris
The Holy Spirit is God... Questions and Answers on the Holy Spirit 105. Who is the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit)? The Holy Ghost is God and the third Person of the Blessed Trinity. (a) The Holy Ghost is also ca...more
Created By: belleo
Spiritual practice: remain open and receptive This week let an empty cup remind you to be open and receptive.  When you fill the cup or watch another fill it for you, remind yourself that as you are open and receptive, you, too, will be fi...more
Created By: Pastorbob
What or Who is The Holy Spirit? In the Holy Bible, Holy Spirit has another different names, characterisitics and appearances. Holy Spirit is one of the three in the Trinity. Another names for Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4), Lor...more
Created By: H0llyliang
A Prayer by King David Psalm 143:1 (A psalm by David.) Listen, LORD, as I pray!  You are faithful and honest and will answer my prayer.  2 I am your servant.  Don't try me in your court, because no one is inn...more
Created By: Stephenway
Help me remember... Lord, give me peace.  Help me to remember that I do not carry my cross alone – You are always by my side, helping me when I struggle and picking me up when I fall.  I pray for guidance...more
Meditate. It's Bigger on the Inside! -- Light and Sound on the Path -- A Digest of Spiritual Quotes and Sant Mat Satsang Meditate. It's Bigger on the Inside! -- Light and Sound on the Path -- A Digest of Spiritual Quotes and Sant Mat Satsang Discourses:  @ Blogger:  SantMatRadhasoami.Blogspot.com/2013/02/m.....more
Created By: agochar
Meditate. It's Bigger on the Inside! -- Light and Sound on the Path -- A Digest of Spiritual Quotes and Sant Mat Satsang Meditate. It's Bigger on the Inside! -- Light and Sound on the Path -- A Digest of Spiritual Quotes and Sant Mat Satsang Discourses:  @ Blogger:  SantMatRadhasoami.Blogspot.com/2013/02/m.....more
Ps 27 RSV A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When evildoers assail me, uttering slanders against me, ...more
Created: Feb 23, 2013
WITH EACH PASSING DAY ... With each passing day, Lord, I grow older.  Bless me and keep me by Your side as I grow old in years – but help me to keep my spirit young.  I pray that my curiosity for life never dim...more
Difference Between Good Xtrians And Really Good Xtrians   Good Xtrians try hard to live up to the standards of other Xtrians, to win the respect and standing they want within Xtrianity.     But truly good Xtrians don't care.  They lif...more
Created By: Benjamin-styles
It Is The Child's Mind That Considers Evil   In some way, evil is linked to immaturity. While I would say that it is a gross oversimplification to say that evil is an issue of adolescent development, I think an argument can be made that i...more
How To Explain Spiritual Exeriences Outside Of Xtrianity   Pastors should talk more often on this issue.  Spiritual experiences come from spirits (shouldn't take a genius to figure that out).  But there are many spirits besides God and His' a...more
SATAN IN COURT         Satan is in court for crimes against mankind. All testimony has been heard. all evidence has been presented. Only thing left is the personal testimony by ...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Page 309 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement