Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65719 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Allow Meditation to Happen "It is important to realizethat meditation techniques likewatching your thoughtsor resting your attentionon consciousnessare techniques and not meditation itself.But by practicing these techniques...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Created: Oct 2, 2012
The M-Word Middle class.  Isn’t that what this year’s presidential election is all about?  Not so fast, says Jim Wallis.  He is the CEO of Sojourners, an organization promoting faith...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
Fall 2012 Free DEMO of EAP and EAL (healing and learning with horses)! Have you ever “herd” of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) --or-- Life-skills (EAL)? Do you have any curiosity as to HOW Horses can actually help people resolve issues like anxiety, depr...more
Created By: caprahorse
Are You Going To Make The Cut? This question is for people with common sense. Whom would God be more pleased with? A) Someone who proudly wears his religious badge and goes to church for 45 minutes every Sunday, and yet disrespec...more
Created By: Coming_Home
To Pray without ceasing Responsive Reading – To pray without ceasing Ministers have always had difficulty in teaching individuals in their congregations “How to pray without ceasing”. A group of learned ...more
Created By: RevDorris
Pranayama - Pranayama y salud Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Pleasure and the path Q: I have formulated a theory that the sensuous pleasures of kundalini are connected with purifying the channels and that later they diminish and things behave more normally.A: Yes, I agree that pleas...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Love Letter From God www.myspace.com/brokenwomen  Whenever you feel alone are you feel as though you need some reassurance and you can't seem to find it in any of your relationships listen to this. Relationships ta...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Walk a Little Slower Daddy (Author Unknown) "Walk a Little slower, Daddy." said a little child so small. "I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall. Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see; So wal...more
Created By: Thesouthhalf
NEW EARTH INDIVIDUALIZED TEACHING SWEEPS AWAY MASS PRODUCTION EDUCATION NEW EARTH INDIVIDUALIZED TEACHING SWEEPS AWAY MASS PRODUCTION EDUCATION   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   30 September 2012   Peace & Light unto thee!   ...more
Created By: Taupantas
a reply to a reply with more then a few ( i believe) noteworthy bits in it. yours are often thought provoking replies and for that i say thanks- my rebutts follow your comments in the body of the post below.... Oct 2, 2012 -- 12:40AM, Utilyan wrote: "AUTHENTIC REDEE...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
To Melt ... How do we expain to those who are well educated that the wounds inflicted upon a child are permanent . It is somethng that remains well into adulthood . I already hear someone ( hear ) someone ye...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Oct 1, 2012
It's Time To Share! Luke 3 New International Version (NIV) John the Baptist Prepares the Way 3 In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar—when Pontius Pilate was governor of Judea, Herod tetrarc...more
WD Allan's Blog: Seven Reasons the World Should Grow Up Where Religion and Spiritual Belief Are Concerned! WD Allan's Blog: Seven Reasons the World Should Grow Up Where Religion and Spiritual Belief Are Concerned! Warning! The following is a practice in parody and a response to a recently read CNN website...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Broken Women I have a friend who is attracted to "Broken Women" and expects them to be something other than what they are.  Honey, that takes work!  That takes working on yourself and not expecting other...more
Some Thoughts from Ezekiel There is a story in history (I believe from Josephus) that as Alexander the Great went through Judah he enlisted a Jew to serve as a guide.  Coming upon a bird in the desert, he asked one of his ...more
Created By: Stephenway
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement