Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65633 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Commentary On Jesus Christ's True Identity "Commentary on Jesus Christ' True Identity" This is a commentary about Jesus' true identity. Comments from a few readers have been included to further show the confusion that surrounds Jesus Christ...more
Created By: Truthaboutgod
Created: Sep 18, 2012
Step 2 "Came To Believe That A Power Greater Than Myself Could Restore Me To Sanity.: Step 2-Came to Believe That A Power Greater Than Myself Could Restore Me to Sanity. This step separates the men from the boys.  Here we have to have faith.  We must believe that God can res...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Created: Sep 17, 2012
Wish I Understood Myself Right Now I am hopeful that God will carry me through, I have faith in God that He is able to carry me through. This was a tough day, and it may very well be a tough week, but God is able to get me through. It ...more
Christians, you can make a difference! Sometimes we all get weary in well-doing, and it helps to know that our labor of spiritual love does indeed make a difference.  I know what it's like to plod on daily, basically saying the same t...more
Created By: Pastorsrus
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(1) The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan Last course from Lifechanyuan; Information from Xuefeng Xuefeng calls himsellf the present messenger of the Greatest Creator, the reaper of Ripe Crops in the ...more
Created By: baican
The Good You Do, Comes Back To You! A woman baked bread for members of her family and an extra one for a hungry passerby.   She kept the extra bread on the Window-sill, for whosoever would take it away.   Every day, a ...more
Created By: Thesouthhalf
Pennsylvania Pennsylvania was one of the original thirteen colonies. And for me there interesting tie to father's family line. I going to be brief about it because it is interesting to me but may not be to others....more
The Flying Cat A small boy in an African village near Nairobi asked his parents for a pet. When asked what pet he wanted he said: "a cat!’ The father said: "we will see" - and promptly forgot about it.  ...more
Created By: Thesouthhalf
Visit my Web Page for articles and to Purchase my book. Hi, Please visit my websited to read articles and more about my work and to purchase my book, of course, Waking Up, Learning What Your Life is Trying to Teach You. www.wakinguponline.com Blessin...more
Created By: Jfearle
maybe some kind hearted religious historian here can help me understand the following... moses had My PaPa YAHWEH'S PEOPLE delivered from egyptian bondage and mortal slavery without any one of them needing to kill any egyptians as well as  the few  jewish overseers of there en...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Today from 2nd Corinthians 2nd Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master יהושע Messiah, the Father of compassion and Elohim of all comfort, 4 who is comforting us in all our pressure, enabling us to comfort...more
Created By: Stephenway
WD Allan's Blog: INTUITION! What Was Once Your Curse, Will Soon Be Your Revelation! What's usually forgotten when people find themselves in the mix of turmoil, upheaval and/or when they find themselves in "unknown territory" is the greatest internal power that's provided to us all by...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Back to School After 20 Years! As stated in my profile, at the tender age of 40+ (yes, I'll admit that I'm over 40!) I have recently gone back to school (for my own interest and also because I felt called to do so) for the first ti...more
Created By: RevHyler
Churches of Service are Growing In recent years, churches have steadily declined in health due to an overall trend toward declining attendance, aging membership, and a steady decrease in giving.  As of 2010, more than 25% of ch...more
Created By: Jeffrey
When has an animal served as your spiritual partner in life? Angel Animals Story of the Week - SPECIAL EDITIONSeptember 16, 2012Visit us at www.angelanimals.net Dear Friends of Angel Animals,      Welcome to the Angel Animals Story of the...more
Created By: AngelAnimals
FAITH POMES 1                                  What is Fe...more
Created By: Anthonymlee
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement