Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66212 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
another interesting q and a I still don't see where anyone has tampered with it.  The Roman Catholic Church--despite her sins and they are many--has not tampered with John 13:34. adelphe- you are not the only one made...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Created: Nov 28, 2012
Asanas de yoga - Una maravillosa industria multimillonaria Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Yoga and marriage Q: Can a person get married and still practice meditation and attain the 'goal'? How does marriage help/disturb the spiritual growth of a person?A: Marriage is not necessarily incompatible with spirit...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
...leaving ... as I should. ...more
Created By: Nenkohai
The Beginning of the End of My Fundamentalism A long time ago (in what feels like a galaxy far far away), I was very fundamenatalist in my Christian belief. It felt good because I had some strong personalities in my church backing me up. ...sorta...more
Jesus Forgave You Before He Died On The Cross Jesus prayed, "Father forgive them, they know not what they do".  I find that humbling because it means that Jesus understood that I really didn't know what I was doing when I wasn't His and scof...more
Created By: Pastorsrus
The Modern Book of the Dead--A Read in Progress I'm into Chapter 3 of The Modern Book of the Dead by Ptolemy Tompkins. According to the cover, the author writes articles here at Belief.net too. I'm about as new here as I can be, so I'll have to ta...more
Created By: Pgrundy
Created: Nov 27, 2012
Spiritual Awakening & The Perfect Storm "It is not the contentthat is the problem.You do not need to changethe content of your thoughts,personality and feelingsfor spiritual awakening to happen.Changing them, improving them,trying to get ri...more
Created By: Blissmusic
American Roadways-Learning Can be Fun Hello Eveyone.I am starting a group,everyone is Welcome. Be you young,or old.be you a driver ,or traveler.Come join me,on a journey across America.Share ,your travels.Tell us what you  learned.Sh...more
Created By: Roadrunner2001
Eternal Reward? Does God truly employ negative/positive reinforcement to insure obedience? If God is Love would he/she use fear as a means to faith? Faith by coercion? Are you kidding me? By no means am I expressin...more
Fix This, or I'll Erase You From My Life This is what my 16 year old son said to me in response to me wanting to separate from my wife in the summer. Sure, kids "say things" that they don't mean. But what does a father say to that? My 20 ye...more
WD Allan's Blog: Paranormal Hilltops and Turf-Wars and Insults Oh-My! An insightful well written article I read on the state of the feelings and the dynamics currently present in and throughout the modern paranormal research community really grabbed my attention recentl...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Spinal breathing startup review Q: My question is about what I should expect to experience during Spinal Breathing. I do not visualize well or easily, and it's very difficult for me to imagine anything moving up and down my spinal c...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Los síntomas de kundalini, desequilibrios y remedios Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Monopolar Emotional crash this morning. Like a dam letting go... over flowing. A deep profound sadness. This is something I would not wish on anyone. If you have not experienced it, I think its impossible to un...more
"The Holy True Dynasty" that My/ Our Savior Brother Yesh'wa Messiah Established 2012 years ago is now Rising Anew. dy⋅nas⋅ty /'daɪnəsti/nouna sequence of powerful leaders in the same family ORIGIN: 1460, from Late Latin dynastia, from Greek dynasteia "power, lordship," from dynastes "ruler, chief," fro...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement