Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65735 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Who Deserves What? While on the topic of justice, forgiveness and consequences deserved, and on this Day of Atonement with it’s Closing of the Gates imagery, I’d like to ponder how dwelling on deserving dr...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
Created: Sep 26, 2012
Jr. High student kills himself at school. abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-stude...   Please pray for this family. May they be in your thoughts and prayers. Stacey ...more
Created By: Estacia
Zarathushtra:Life:The geneology of western morality Zarathushtra or Zoroaster was probably born in Bactria, near Lake Urmi in Iran, around 1400-1600 B.C. The original scriptures of Zoroastrianism were destroyed by the Arabs. The seventeen remaining Gat...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
Zarathushtra:Philosophy:The genealogy of western morality Zoroastrianism is the first modern religion in west in the sense that it is grounded in a clearly articulated moral code. It influenced Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The tenets, dictates or command...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
Still more on chakras Q: This is about the query on closed and open chakras. i too am a healer, and what i have found both in teachings and experience, is that the chakras are naturally open. the degree to which a chakra i...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Pranayama - ¿Cuál es la dirección correcta? Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
A Servant Leader A leader is the servant of the people. To serve as a leader requires great skill and humility. The leader must receive information and knowledge from many different sources. Streams of knowledge will ...more
Created By: RevDorris
NEW EARTH TRANPORT: FROM UNDERGROUND TO HYPERSPACE NEW EARTH TRANPORT: FROM UNDERGROUND TO HYPERSPACE   Erle Frayne D. Argonza Brotherhood of Light   24 September 2012   Gracious day from this White Robe!   Ra, messenger &...more
Created By: Taupantas
Advaita & Nonduality: Realize You Are Consciousness "One mistake people get caught up inon the spiritual pathis to assume that they are thisseparate individual "me."And then from the perspectiveof this individual "me"they try to meditate,they try to tr...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Created: Sep 25, 2012
FOLLOW ROAD SIGNS.       You are traveling down the freeway [or expressway if you're on the east coast]. You see a sign up ahead. Once you are off, you encounter another sign a half mile down t...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
IS THIS YOU?   IS  THIS  YOU? IF SO, WHY DO YOU SAY, "JUST NOT NOW!" WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT?...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
In Baptism we are children of Light ... Baptism: Becoming Children of the LightWhen Jesus appears for the last time to his disciples, he sends them out into theworld saying: "Go, ... make disciples of all nations; baptise them in the nameof...more
Created By: belleo
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(6) The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan Last course from Lifechanyuan; Information from Xuefeng Xuefeng calls himsellf the present messenger of the Greatest Creator, the reaper of Ripe Crops in the ...more
Created By: baican
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(5) The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan Last course from Lifechanyuan; Information from Xuefeng Xuefeng calls himsellf the present messenger of the Greatest Creator, the reaper of Ripe Crops in the ...more
Created By: baican
Siddhis: Are powers real? Q: Are the famed siddhis real?... in your experience, of course!If they are, could these practices lead to experiences of them?I know that many teachers warn that they are merely a distraction and a t...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Pranayama - Respiración ralentizándose Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement