Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66802 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
SELF when a person shows you who they realy are believe them.  - unknown (via beliefenet.com)...more
Created By: Frack34
Created: Mar 1, 2013
Thank you Father ... Thank you, Father, for blessing my life!  I am grateful for Your constant love and support.  Although I may not always remember to thank You, I am appreciative that You have filled my life w...more
Created By: belleo
A PASSION TO PLEASE GOD PHILIPPIANS 4:11 SAY'S, I HAVE LEARNED IN WHATEVER STATE I AM,TO BE CONTENT.POPULARITY AND PRAISE CAN BE FAR MORE DANGEROUS FOR THE CHRISTIAN THAN PERSECUTION. THEY CAN TURN US AWAY FROM GOD WITHOUT O...more
Created By: Pastor Rich
Living with Temptation Responsive Reading – Living with Temptation Each day we awaken to a new world. Some look at it as a vast desert or wilderness. Each day we are faced with many temptations and choices to make....more
Created By: RevDorris
New Hi my name is dave i would like some help with study the bible iam trying to get back into studying the word of god after not doing so in many years...more
Created By: Dadams80911
Created: Feb 28, 2013
From Yesterday & Today's Bible Study Jeremiah 23:25- 28 These unfaithful prophets claim that I have given them a dream or a vision, and then they tell lies in my name.  But everything they say comes from their own twisted minds.&nbs...more
Created By: Stephenway
Importance of the Q&As Q: Should I read all the Q&As before moving on to the lessons or are the lessons the main part I should be concerned with and skimming over the Q&As is ok? Thank you again for the great information. I...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
La importancia de una rutina de meditación sin problemas a largo plazo Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
You're A Divine Being You are not who you think you are. You are not that face you see in the mirror every morning. You are not someone’s child, or someone’s parent, or partner or friend. You are not the physic...more
Created By: Anthonstmaarten
50 Worst Dates...well, some of them,,, So throughout my therapy, my Doctor has made it more like a fun game.  He made me re-count every bad date I've ever had.  He did this because I kept telling him how Eric was just so differen...more
Created By: kyttykatty
Created: Feb 27, 2013
My anxiety problems I'm experiencing some high anxiety, as I have in the past.  I have taken steps to help myself, but I would like to start on a talk about this with anyone who wants to be a friend.  I'm a Chr...more
Created By: historylover
Witnessing Q: I've been going through a process for a long time now where I just don't identify with the body. I don't identify with the emotions or feelings. Something else is feeling them, not I. Sometimes I...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Feels As If I Have Come Home We are indeed creatures of habit. I am a nester at heart. Change is always happening around me, but my nest is secure in His Heart. So today when I was able to get back onto Belief-net, I felt a...more
Created By: lulu2
¿Qué es brahmacharya? Autor: YoganiMiembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: &...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
The lessons to be learned from Pope Benedict XVI resignation The lessons to be learned from Pope Benedict XVI resignation As the worlds eyes fall on the Vatican and the Catholic church this week as Pope Benedict XVI's reign comes to an untimely end. We all hav...more
Created By: kemeticfollower
Realizing You Are Consciousness "Suffering arisesbecause you identify withthe thoughts and feelings that arise.Thinking is happening,you grab hold of the thoughts,you attach yourself to the thoughtsand it becomes a personal experien...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Created: Feb 26, 2013
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement