Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65703 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Attitude of learning is not alway wanted I somehow managed I think to upset someone. I guess I am guilty in just wanting to understand their perspective. I gave the Bible verses to see if they got something different than what I did. Since w...more
Created: Sep 22, 2012
The Greatest Creator, Jesus and Satan(2) 2.The God in the Bible is not the Genuine Greatest Creator Xuefeng First of all, we have to admit that the Bible is the accomplishment of the Ephraim which loyally rec...more
Created By: baican
Living in a State of Preparedness Living in a State of Preparedness (Henro Nouwen)Everything that comes from God asks for an open and faithful heart. We cannot livewith hope and joy in the end-time unless we are living in a state of p...more
Created By: belleo
my faith and hope are at a low Looking for a sign of postive things to come but everyhere i turn just get more bad or null events happen to me . It's been like this now for 13 years. The last good thing to happen to me was my part ...more
Created By: ppalmeri
Vehicle for the grace of God  Prv 21:1-6, 10-13:Like a stream is the king’s heart in the hand of the LORD; wherever it pleases him, he directs it. All the ways of a man may be right in his own eyes, but it is the LORD ...more
Believe on Jesus Because believing and faith are the prime and critical ingredient in one’s salvation, I thought I it would be important to briefly mention just a few of the very many verses in the four Gospels ...more
Created By: Stephenway
Daily Bible Reading Daily Bible ReadingEsther 6:1-14On that night the king could not sleep; and he gave orders to bring the book of memorable deeds, the chronicles, and they were read before the king. And it was foun...more
Created By: Anthonymlee
Beautiful Verses to Heal a Broken Heart.       Beautiful Verses to Heal a Broken Heart. What wonderful assurances we have from our Father -- even when our hearts are breaking! HE is near.Psalm 34:18 The Lord is...more
Balance Because of our individual richness and complexity, we all need different kinds of nourishment on the journey towards wholeness. Some of these feed our heart and ability to relate, some our intellect, ...more
I AM NOT ASHAMED. " I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes."        [ Romans 1:16 ]      &n...more
REPTILOID & HUMAN HYBRID IN SOME INDONESIAN LORES REPTILOID & HUMAN HYBRID IN SOME INDONESIAN LORES Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra The narrative sample below continues with the narratives, coming from Indonesia and shared by certain Melanesian and P...more
Created By: Taupantas
Thank God it is Friday This has been a tough week, been trying to deal with taking care of two houses my mother's and mine, concern about my sister and mother and having time getting hold of them, and trying to go to school...more
Created: Sep 21, 2012
Did God Forgive The Devil? My spiritual Mother and I were talking and we were talking about forgiveness and how it is more difficult to forgive some people and easier to forgive others. When she posed a question that another p...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
A Smile Whats in a SMILE?Simple to do.Magical attraction to all souls.Inviting friendship and a brotherhood.Lifting and comforting to hurting souls.Elevating peace and happiness. Whats in a SMILE for you?...more
Created By: Anniesheart2
THE WITNESS REGARDING OUR HUMAN SALVATION GIVEN BY SAUL OF TARSUS IS A FALSE WITTINESS - HERE IS WHY/ NOW TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG. the modern day bible centered church teachings regarding our human salvation is attributed to  the writings of the one that i take great glee in referring to as " the imposter paul"- aka saul o...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Plot no evil ... 1 Prv 3:27-34:Refuse no one the good on which he has a claim when it is in your power to do it for him. Say not to your neighbor, “Go, and come again, tomorrow I will give,” when you can g...more
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement