Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65794 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Dear Heart of Jesus Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors; this time I ask for this very special one (request) Take it Dear Jesus, and place it within Your Own Broken Heart wher Your F...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
Created: Oct 9, 2012
i have great news of glad tidings that all christian communities can share in- each and every christian believer no matter there denominations doctrines and teachings can still become a practitioner of Our Savior Brothers New Covenant and Single Stated Commandment" "LOVE EACH...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
What is so important about Jesus after all? What is so important about Jesus after all. To some he is just a great moral teacher or a good man. To others he is well like everything. Here is a link to a short blog post that gives some answers.&n...more
Created By: Adron
Self Worth Men love to glory in their own self-worth.  We want to boost our pride and self-esteem.  We are always looking to prove how much we are worth.  The problem is our misplaced sense of val...more
Created By: Stephenway
Another day It seems as if lately I am filled with anger and maybe some bitterness. I am not sure where this is coming from, but I do have maybe an idea of sorts. The fall is when it seems our marital problems s...more
Created By: Anniesheart2
Saying goodbye to a friend Karen was a charming, vivacious and enterprising friend.  She instigated more good works than I could list.  The entire arc of her professional career was dedicated to making the world ...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
Don’t Jump! One day Jesus said to His disciples, "Let's go over to the other side of the lake." So they got into a boat and set out. (Luke 8:22)   Jesus makes this open offer to practically everyone. Life ...more
Created By: Coming_Home
Charging ahead too fast? Q: I want to first thank you for your teaching!!!! I am finding with your lessons that i am actually feeling the process of yoga, the beauty of all. My question regarding sambhavi is that i am finding...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Pranayama - Gorgoteos extraños Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Today I need Peace: A personal prayer.   Lord Jesus, Today I need Peace in my daily life. There are so many things I am handling right now. I know I could not and would not be able to handle them with out you. Lord take the Chaous o...more
Created By: Estacia
Created By: Estacia
Essence of Creativity Creativity refers to the invention of any new thing that has value.  Creative is the one who has the ability to learn from traditional ideas and create new ones. To be creative we have to choos...more
Created By: Nuit
RAISING CHILDREN IN THE NEW EARTH: PARENTAL COMPETENCY A MUST! RAISING CHILDREN IN THE NEW EARTH: PARENTAL COMPETENCY A MUST!   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   06 October 2012   This White Robe extends Light & Love to you ...more
Created By: Taupantas
About God's creatures ... One thing that distinguishes Catholicism from Evangelical Protestant culture is the emphasis that Catholics (and Orthodox) place on the Blessed Virgin Mary and the saints.  Sometimes it has appea...more
Created By: belleo
2012 New Message Encampment Day 2 - What Does Knowledge Want? Beliefnet doesn't like journal post titles that are too similar to other journal post titles.  That's all right, I'll simply take it as encouragement to create more descriptive journal post title...more
Created By: Douglasstpaul
Created: Oct 8, 2012
Do not be afraid ... "Do not be afraid any longer, little flock, for your Father is pleased to give you the kingdom. Sell your belongings and give alms. Provide money bags for yourselves that do not wear out, an inexhaust...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Oct 8, 2012
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement