Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65586 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
LABORING IN NEW EARTH: WORK GETS PAY POINTS, EXCHANGE THEM WITH GOODS LABORING IN NEW EARTH: WORK GETS PAY POINTS, EXCHANGE THEM WITH GOODS   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   12 September 2012   Gracious day from this White Robe! ...more
Created By: Taupantas
Created: Sep 15, 2012
My College Goals Hi everyone. I am a college student at St Paul College, I will graduate this next Spring, at that point I will have my Associates of Arts degree. I will then most likely be transfering to St Cloud Sta...more
Created: Sep 14, 2012
What is The Sovereignty of God? The mere meaning of the word “Sovereignty” is to set something apart as totally independent. Take a country for example, once the country becomes independent then they become sovereign. Th...more
Created By: Tomtgm
Ever Growing Ever Learning Shabbat Shalom I have no idea how to do profile,etc..but have hope i will learn. May you all be Blessed. byebye for now,take care~ ...more
Created By: TEDRA1
time I arrived Hi glad to be here,what a great discovery,well Just want to say hi,and will love to hear from anyone ,any great quote will love to recieve,or a chat would be great. Have a lovely day ...more
Created By: Richard1831949
9/24: A Special Evening of Healing for Women Cancer Patients & Survivors A Very Special Evening of Stress Release & Healing for Body, Mind & Spirit for Women Cancer Patients & Cancer Survivors With Minister, Author & Spiritual Teacher, Janet Lovell ...more
Created By: SisterLovell
today the huffington post asked if the nyc ows movement is falling dead ( my phase not theirs) below is my reply. very sad but very true. day before yesterday i attended the 11 am " counsel of elders " gathering with occupy faith in liberty park and there was a very very small turn out. the good news take a...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Doubting I cannot argue with the messages, signs, symbols and synchronicities that have led me on ths path however my world was turned upsidedown in a week and now I question and doubt everything... I wait, l...more
Created By: Pointdexter
Living and living well Living and living well… I am a big country music fan. One of my favorite singers is George Strait. He has a song playing on the radio called “Living and Living Well.” The chorus of...more
Created By: XRTZO
T.H.I.N.K Before You S.P.E.A.K What we say says a lot about us. And our words determine our destiny. Therefore, we must choose our words carefully, especially when answering questions pertaining to faith. This is important because ...more
Created By: Ecstatic_kevin
Created By: Talawrence
SEPTENARY LAW, GALACTIC BREEDING IN MELANESIA, CELEBES TO N.ZEALAND TALES SEPTENARY LAW, GALACTIC BREEDING IN MELANESIA, CELEBES TO N.ZEALAND TALES Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Source: www.oldandsold.com/articles29/mythology-... IN Melanesia, and perhaps also in New Zeala...more
Created By: Taupantas
Trying to fix ME My life is a constant struggle. Some of it my doing. Some of it not. I've had my share of issues personally, but try really hard to be a good guy. I'm 43 and STILL trying to figure out who I am....more
Created By: Mtiger87
Created: Sep 13, 2012
US- Built on ‘Christian’ principles? US- Built on ‘Christian’ principles? Something that has been on my mind for a long time, but just couldn’t seem to find the right words or right approach.  I felt that the Lord...more
Created By: Stephenway
Today I would like to thank the Lord for another beatuiful day!!! School has started again. This is Vanessa last year of High School, So I hope she decides on what , she want 2 do after hi school? She want ...more
Created By: crazeknot
WD Allan’s Blog: Is Anger a Worldwide Common Denominator? WD Allan’s Blog: Is Anger a Worldwide Common Denominator? Anger can be infectious. Rage can be epidemic. People decide their own susceptibility to both. It is a natural reaction when enough ...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement