Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66333 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Let it Be Let the white dove of peace fly over our lands.  Let us dwell in the shadow of its wings,  in harmony with all our brothers and sisters.  Let us dwell together in love, respecting b...more
Created By: RevDorris
Created: Dec 14, 2012
Happy Birthday To Me! To Amber on her Forty-First Birthday Yep I’m forty-one. Officially not young anymore…and my life is falling apart the way, I guess, your life is supposed to fall apart when you are no ...more
Created By: Amberlisa
Created: Dec 13, 2012
More Bible Study Please pray for your nation.  Pray for this world. John 8:44 You are of your father Diabolos and the pantings of your father you will to do: he is a murderer from the beginning; and stands not i...more
Created By: Stephenway
From Today's Bible Study Because of length, I deleted a lot of what I copied and pasted to shorten the post.  The Israelites were not doing right in God’s eyes and were at war with the Philistines.  They thoug...more
Me Thinks Me Thinks too Much Sometimes you just have to say, “Dear, Lord, what next?”  When you live in a town that seems to thrive on gossip and rumors, you can never be sure just what to listen to.  You pr...more
it is "by our own faith" that we find the gift of our own salvation given to each of us 2012 or so years ago...... ( o.s.y.a.= or so years ago)HOWEVER it is by OUR SELF CREATED LOVE lifted up as Our Saviors Loves is that we find our welcomed place within The New Life within Our Father YAHWEH House-then living ...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
He hears me calling He hears me calling The other day, while walking around the house and whistling Christmas songs, I realized, my basset hound, Freddy, was following me. Everywhere. Annoyed, I looked at him and said &...more
Created By: XRTZO
El placer y el camino Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Hitting a wall at mulabandha Q: I started the practices at the beginning and was doing well till I hit #55, "Mulabandha." I find it near impossible to "gently" flex the sphincter muscle. When I try, I become completely tense...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
The Path of Awareness: Prince Gautama becomes the Buddha                                              &nbs...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
Am I a Christian? Sometimes when I talk to people about spiritual or religious things, they want to cut right to the chase and ask, “Are you a Christian?” That’s a good question, and one that, for me,...more
Created By: micah68
John is the voice but the Lord is the Word... John is the voice, but the Lord is the Word who was in the beginning. John is the voice that lasts for a time; from the beginning Christ is the Word who lives for ever. Take away the word, the meanin...more
Created By: belleo
Daily prayer and fear not....  Jer 33:14-16:The days are coming, says the LORD, when I will fulfill the promise I made to the house of Israel and Judah. In those days, in that time, I will raise up for David a just shoot ; he...more
Created By: belleo
Commentary: Amish Mafia..Fake!!! So I tuned in for a whopping 5 minutes last night. Yuck, I knew it was a fake!!! The Amish is so anti techonlogy, electricity and cars. I do believe they are a vunerble community because they are so...more
Created By: Estacia
Serious Prayer Request Do I believe there are mean spirited people in this world?  I sure do.  Sometimes I think the people who put on the appearance of being mean spirited are mostly people who have been hurt and...more
Created: Dec 12, 2012
From Today's Bible Study Almost immediately after the Israelites were settled in the promised land that Moses had led them to, they began to follow after other gods.  The Lord would let them suffer at the hands of their ...more
Created: Dec 12, 2012
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement