Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65190 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Self-Worth- Maybe? Part II What am I worth?  Part 2— So do we consider our worth based on what others think of us, or perhaps someone we might think significant?  Or do we consider how much others are worth to u...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Jul 25, 2012
The need for moderation Everything in moderation.  It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles the body.  It is what comes out of the mouth.  For words and thoughts originate within the heart and mind. &nb...more
Created By: RevDorris
Healing from Shame The tentacles of shame can reach through decades of a person’s life, wrapping around seemingly unconnected events and wrenching the joy from life.  I have friends whose shame originated i...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
Sambhavi – Opening the third eye In the last lesson we discussed mulabandha, which is applying direct stimulation near the lower end of the spinal nerve (sushumna) to enliven sexual energy upward. Now we are going to the top end of t...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Meditación - Calidad vibratoria del mantra Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Serial Killers in Houston Hunting and Killing Abandoned Pets Please pray that whoever/however many people are responsible for this is apprehended immediately!  As if it's not bad enough that these poor animals where abandoned, now they face this atrocity.....more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
The Essence of Self Realization "If you ask most people how they are, they will look at a collection of memories from the last day, last week or last month and then make a judgment about those memories. And that will be their answer...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Created: Jul 24, 2012
Self-Worth- Maybe? What am I worth?  How many struggle with this question at least from time to time?  Or does it get more specific?  What am I worth to myself?  What am I worth to other people? ...more
Created By: Stephenway
BRAHMA & ELOHIM IN BATARA GURU MYTH OF DAIRI BATTAK BRAHMA & ELOHIM IN BATARA GURU MYTH OF DAIRI BATTAK Erle Frayne D. Argonza Source: www.oldandsold.com/articles29/mythology-... The Dairi Battak, who live to the north of the Toba and are .more or l...more
Created By: Taupantas
The Source of Indignity [This is the 16th in the series Religion and Science: A Beautiful Friendship.] What People Want – Dignity There’s a place for us, A time and place for us. Hold my hand and we’re ...more
Created By: Robertwfuller
Beautiful Song & Video www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zogqRIsB_g...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
Heard this Before Dont know where this initialted from, but its not the first time I have seen it written...thought it was interesting enough to share:    "The average age of the world's greatest civ...more
Created By: lulu2
Meditación - Objetos de Meditación Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
SPARTACIST INSURGENCIES RAGE, ELITES’ ARREST & ELIMINATION COMES! SPARTACIST INSURGENCIES RAGE, ELITES’ ARREST & ELIMINATION COMES!   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   21 July 2012   Magandang gabi! Good evening!   ...more
GABRIEL’S ANGELS ARREST OF EVIL MASTERS & DEMONIACS ON LAST PHASE GABRIEL’S ANGELS ARREST OF EVIL MASTERS & DEMONIACS ON LAST PHASE   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   19 July 2012   Gracious day from this White Robe! &n...more
Gaslighting Gaslighting Gaslighting is a strange-sounding term which refers to the way in which abusers such as Narcissistic Mothers lie to you, by word or deed, intentionally or not intentionally, to convince...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement
    Advertisement