Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65745 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
2012 New Message Encampment Day 2 - I Should Be Suspicious Of What I Want In the musical "Jesus Christ Superstar," King Herod sings...Jesus, I am overjoyed to meet you face to face. You've been getting quite a name all around the place. Healing cripples, raising f...more
Created By: Douglasstpaul
Created: Oct 5, 2012
When We Were Kings: Are We Making the Elderly Feel Expendable? When We Were Kings: Are We Making the Elderly Feel Expendable?  They were kings when we were in diapers. They have seen more than we can ever imagine. Many of the them fought to keep America s...more
Created By: Dralex
Created: Oct 5, 2012
WOW... "He was shabby and unkempt and the crowds hissed and mocked that the son of the richest man in town should go begging for stones to repair churches." G.K. Chesterton wrote: "In appearance he must have...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Oct 4, 2012
DISNEY'S "LONE RANGER."       In case you are not aware of it, Disney is filming "The Lone Ranger" with Johnny Depp. Johnny plays Tonto. He wears, with due respect, a corny outfit. The Lone Ranger i...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
KNOW SOMEONE FACING DEATH? Do you know someone facing death? What would you say to them at a time like that? My favorite saying is ...more
GIVE GOD THE GLORY.         When was the last time you gave God glory for something good that happened to you or a family member? Many people don't! They prefer to say they did this ...more
Created By: cmagee
a question or two for christians and others alike-you need not answer them for me... .... but you yourself wood do well with an honest reply.the first one has to do with our physical death or what i prefer to call our :" phase shift from a biological being/ system living a spiritual...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
2012 New Message Encampment Day 1 - A Long Awaited Meetup This post can also be found at the blog Ascending Knowledge. As I pondered how to approach Encampment, I recalled the story of Naaman the Syrian general from the Old Testament (2 Kings 5). Naaman had...more
I Am Because The Father Said So! (Revised) A famous author recently said that she was no longer claiming to be a Christian because so many who say that they are Christians don't act  like Christians. Just recently I was of the same attit...more
Created By: Goodwinterri
Pranayama - Gestión del tiempo Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Physical fitness and yoga Q: What is the relationship of physical fitness and yoga? I would think the muscle building that is so popular is not very compatible. A: There are many definitions of fitness. As they say, "Beau...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
How do you keep your pets calm in a crowd full of strangers? A DOG NAMED LEAF -- THANK YOU Thanks to everyone who pre-ordered our new book A DOG NAME LEAF from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or your local bookstore. With millions of books published each year we app...more
Created By: AngelAnimals
The death of Socrates Once upon a time and an extraordinary time it was, there lived in Athens a man famous for his wisdom. His name was Socrates. If stories are to be believed, he was ugly and unkempt. He wore shabby clot...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
2012 New Message Encampment - Getting To Boulder This post can also be found at the blog Ascending Knowledge. I am grateful for having been at the recent Encampment of the New Message from God.  The first one was in 2008, making this the 5th A...more
Created: Oct 3, 2012
Because Of You by Jacqueline Burciaga Because you picked me up, when I struggled to get through. Because you healed my heart, when it was thrown and shattered. Because you gave me hope, when it seemed so out of reach. Because you f...more
Created By: Thesouthhalf
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement