Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66619 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
“Turn my striving into works of grace…” “Turn my striving into works of grace…”     This line, from a song in one of the newer collections of hymns by Keith and Kristyn Getty, reminds me: sometimes trying too...more
Created By: Debsen
Created: Feb 2, 2013
Reality Check It’s time for me to hang my head in shame and beg forgiveness from so many.  You see, in so many ways, I’m a bigger hypocrite than I could ever say in words.  I realize this more...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Feb 1, 2013
Some Thoughts from Romans As I study some from the Old Testament and some from the New Testament each day working my way through the Bible (not just selected passages), today my New Testament study was in Romans.  Here Pa...more
Some Thoughts from 1st Samuel Relatively early in 1st Samuel the people cry out to Samuel to have him ask God to select a king over them.  The Lord had chosen Himself to be their King, but they wanted an earthly king.  W...more
When the UUA was formed Corey L Frey WHEN the Unitarians and Universalists formerly agreed to union to form the UUA, they had a ceremony of Unitarians & Universalists coming together singing this Hymn:"As Tranquil Streams "...more
Created By: RevDorris
Moving blog This is just to leave a breadcrumb - I'm moving my spirituality blog to a wordpress account.  If you'd like to read it - it will be here: http://silvergryph.wordpress.com/ May Peace be wi...more
Created By: Silvergryph
Dear Heart of Jesus Dear Heart Of Jesus In that past I have asked for many favors; this time I ask for this very special one (request) Take it Dear Jesus, and place it within Your Own Broken Heart where Your Father wi...more
Created By: Kimberlykayv
La estrella Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
"The Seven Thunders" book, by Curtis Shearer From druggie to prison ministries volunteer, Curtis spent his teenager and young adult years partying and strung out on drugs and alcohol. It wasn’t until he was faced with a potential prison se...more
Created By: Intercer
“Alone for Christ” book, by Marinela Achim – now available in English language Marinela Achim wrote her life story in hopes of encouraging others who take a stand for Christ and are persecuted for their faith to hold fast and continue walking along the narrow way. Her story...more
Testament - Anthology of Romanian Verse (English) Testament – Anthology of Romanian Verse – Bilingual Edition Romanian-English, translated by Daniel Ionita.Comprehensive anthology of Romanian Poetry in English, from 1850 to 2012 (56 poets...more
Created: Jan 31, 2013
Romanian-English Intercer Ministry celebrates 15 years of activity! In early June 2012 Intercer celebrated 15 years of activity! Intercer started as the first created Romanian Adventist website, and today Intercer has a network of biblical websites continuing to be th...more
Start Over           When you’ve trusted Jesus and walked his way         When you’ve felt his hand  lead you day b...more
Created By: Bouncybaby
Today in Romans Romans 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace (shalom), to every man (one) that worketh good, (both) to the Jew (Yah Hudiy) first, and also to the Gentile (Hellene): 11 For there is no respect of persons (...more
Wonder I woke this morning to a sunny light waking from a restless night. He held me close, holding me dear I could feel Him always near. I felt lost at times, so afraid looking down at the bed I made...more
Created By: Anniesheart2
Meditation – First enhancement of mantra As we continue to use the mantra, I AM, in that particular way that allows the mind to go to stillness, we are clearing out obstructions deep in our nervous system. Over time, our experience will beco...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement