Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65784 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Created By: Estacia
Created: Oct 9, 2012
Essence of Creativity Creativity refers to the invention of any new thing that has value.  Creative is the one who has the ability to learn from traditional ideas and create new ones. To be creative we have to choos...more
Created By: Nuit
RAISING CHILDREN IN THE NEW EARTH: PARENTAL COMPETENCY A MUST! RAISING CHILDREN IN THE NEW EARTH: PARENTAL COMPETENCY A MUST!   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   06 October 2012   This White Robe extends Light & Love to you ...more
Created By: Taupantas
About God's creatures ... One thing that distinguishes Catholicism from Evangelical Protestant culture is the emphasis that Catholics (and Orthodox) place on the Blessed Virgin Mary and the saints.  Sometimes it has appea...more
Created By: belleo
2012 New Message Encampment Day 2 - What Does Knowledge Want? Beliefnet doesn't like journal post titles that are too similar to other journal post titles.  That's all right, I'll simply take it as encouragement to create more descriptive journal post title...more
Created By: Douglasstpaul
Created: Oct 8, 2012
Do not be afraid ... "Do not be afraid any longer, little flock, for your Father is pleased to give you the kingdom. Sell your belongings and give alms. Provide money bags for yourselves that do not wear out, an inexhaust...more
Created By: belleo
WD Allan's Blog: A Haunting We Will Go… WD Allan's Blog: A Haunting We Will Go… In recent years much has become increasingly apparent from reading those thoughts from many more ethically and competently minded investigative souls in...more
Created By: Wd_allan
The Lines Are Drawn Have you ever noticed how many lines there are in the world? There are many machines to travel on land, water, and in the air.  The world is covered with trails, paths, roads, highways, freeways...more
Created By: Stephenway
NWO In a Facebook group I’m in the subject of the ‘New World Order’ came up.  This is a very deep subject with some people on every continent on earth.  It is political in natu...more
Created By: Stephenway
Will you take a stand? There is a lot going on in our world today.  This is a time for plain talk.  It is a time to propose concrete solutions.  This is not a time for empty words and promises.  Will you...more
Created By: RevDorris
Here is a little poem prayer about serving God. Here is a little poem prayer about serving God. I hope you like it. It gives me much to think about. I dont pray this verbatum but in my own words. adronspoems.blogspot.com/2012/10/prayer-......more
Created By: Adron
REMEMBERING THE NEW WORLDS DISCOVER/ TAKING NOTE THAT HUMAN KINDS MANY COLLARD ENSLAVED OF 2012. BRAVE COLUMBUS AND HIS MOSTLY INDENTURED CREW ARE  BEING CELEBRATED TODAY FOR BEING THE ONES THAT " DISCOVERED" THIS THEN  NEW AMERICAN WORLD IN 1492.IT WAS NOT HE AND THEY THAT BROUGHT ...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
NATURE AFFINITY: MIRACULOUS WOMAN TALE FROM PHILIPPINES NATURE AFFINITY: MIRACULOUS WOMAN TALE FROM PHILIPPINES   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra   The tale contained herein is a Philippines version of the previous tale circulating among the Ind...more
Created By: Taupantas
this is the link to show support to our group. REMEMBER, BE BLESSED, AND BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE I NEED. fnd.us/c/cMaZ7 ...more
Created By: Evers
Created: Oct 7, 2012
2012 New Message Encampment Day 2 - How Do I Know That The New Message From God Is Real? The daily schedule of Encampment offered the participants two hours in the afternoon for free time.  On the other hand, we were also given a list of 20 questions to ponder.  I only got aroun...more
Created By: Douglasstpaul
FOOTBALL, PIGS, & CHRISTIANS. Are all football players considered "unclean" based on [Leviticus 11:7-8]? That biblical reference says that touching the skin of a pig makes a Christian "unclean." Could the football players who a...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement