Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66016 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
CHILDREN & BABIES ARE PREPARED FOR ASCENSION CHILDREN & BABIES ARE PREPARED FOR ASCENSION   Erle Frayne D. Argonza Brotherhood of Light   24 October 2012   Kaluwalhatian at kapayapaan! Light and peace!   The Mamas an...more
Created By: Taupantas
Created: Nov 2, 2012
Thoughts about Thankfulness Here is a link to a short blog post about being thakful. adrondozat.blogspot.com/2012/11/why-we-a......more
Created By: Adron
Created: Nov 1, 2012
Natural Disasters I would like to share this prayer to everyone in New York and who has encountered Sandy. Dear God,My eyes are showing me pure devastation. I am willing to realize that my eyes show me only what my mi...more
Created By: Maris_ideals
HALLOWEEN CONTEST IN PHOTOS=2012 Halloween Photo Contest=2012  Private contest. My entry tied for 1st place....more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST=2012 Halloween Photo Contest=2012  Private contest. My entry tied for 1st place....more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Worship God God is the root of all life-the starting point for the entire universe.  There is nothing more basic than our striving to understand and relate to the source of all that is, namely God.  God...more
Created By: Jalan
a reply to a posters reply and a very bold claim of my own... a reply to a posters reply that disputed my reported facts of the russian orthodox church leaders earthly rices... community.beliefnet.com/go/post/reply/43... " ... all these things i have done s...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
¿Duración de un ciclo de respiración espinal? Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Caduceus correction, and ida/pingala review It has been pointed out to me that, while the caduceus is of ancient spiritual origins, it was adopted as a symbol of western medicine only about a century ago. This indicates that perhaps western med...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
five hundred or so years ago in germany on a halloween night like this one marten luther nailed up.. ... his 99 thesis that showed clearly and convincingly that the then roman catholic and by direct extension the orthodox churches were fully corrupted spiritually lifeless self-serving human institu...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Some from Mark Jesus did not annul God’s eternal law of love, which is only partly explained in the Ten Commandments.  But aside from God’s from ‘the law’, God instituted through Moses c...more
Created By: Stephenway
Created: Oct 31, 2012
Gone and away I'm giving up. There are better places to waste my time. I'll now change my password to a random combination of keystrokes, such that I'll never be able to log in again. It was nice occasionally, bu...more
Created By: CharikIeia
Jesus & Forgiveness All sins are ultimately against God.  Does anyone but God have the right to fully forgive sins?  We can forgive sins done against us, but before they can be saved they must be forgiven by Go...more
Undaunted Film An inspirational feature film, Undaunted from the early life of Josh McDowell.  A true life story of the best-selling author of The New Evidence that Demands a Verdict. Now Avail...more
Created By: Maris_ideals
Teachings Teachings should open the heart and mind. They should guide but allow free choice. They should be based on love, compassion, and justice for all humanity. They should point to the interdependence and ...more
Created By: RevDorris
Desertion and Forgiveness Have you ever felt that the whole world was against you?  Have you ever felt so alone, as if everyone on earth had turned their backs to you? Matthew 26:31 Then Jesus said to them, You will all ...more
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement