Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66674 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Yoga y el matrimonio Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Created: Feb 14, 2013
“Getting enlightenment” Q: The main aim of my remaining life is to make all possible efforts to get liberation from the cycle of birth & death in this life time only. I know that I have many weaknesses yet to overcome but st...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
February 22nd-A New Beginning Many know that Reverend Sun Myung Moon, the founder of the Unification movement, passed away last September at the age of 92.  However, the plans that he set into motion are very much alive, in t...more
Created By: Jalan
"LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD"- Yesh'wa Messiah year one of human kinds spiritual revolution until Our Savior Brother came to us and told us directly Our Father YAHWEH'S Will and want, all we had to grow in spirit with was "The Law " that begun with moses and the words that the prophets h...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Where God Lives In Genesis 28 we are told the story of how Jacob leaves his family home to find himself a wife among his mother's people.Genesis 28 courtesy of Bible Gateway Along his journey Jacob stopped to rest. ...more
Created By: BerneataK
Created: Feb 13, 2013
Top Point Earner? I'm a top point earner today?  How did I accomplish that?  I haven't even posted all that much today...!...more
Created By: Mlyons619
Some other approaches to mulabandha Q: I am still having some difficulty with mulabandha also. It is very difficult to keep the muscle flexed. Sometimes I'm not sure if it is unless I flex it strongly. Are there any intervening exercise...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Christians, Marriage, and Parenthood Colossians 3:1 (So) If ye then be risen (co-raised) with Christ (the Messiah), seek those things which are above, where Christ (the Messiah) sitteth on at the right hand of God (Elohim).  2 Set y...more
Created By: Stephenway
Tantra - Ayuda para maníacos sexuales y amantes ordinarios Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Lent every day ???  "On the evening of that day, the first day of the week," Jesus showed himself to his apostles. "He breathed on them, and said to them: 'Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any,...more
Created By: belleo
finding happines Here is a link to a short blog post about what the says about finding happiness. http://godlovesyou-adron.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-find-happiness.html...more
Created By: Adron
Created: Feb 12, 2013
Meditation is Becoming Vulnerable to This Moment "In meditation,Become vulnerable to this moment.Let yourself start to feelthe sensations of existingin this momentwithout separating yourselffrom them by definingor describing them.To do this, the min...more
Created By: Blissmusic
Newbie! Just call me Newbie!  I've been blogging for years, but need a more spiritual outlet and audience I suppose.  I'm looking forward to learning from others and sharing my hope for enlightenmen...more
Created By: Rgearlds
RECYCLED FOOD EAT RECYCLED FOOD...ITS GOOD FOR YOU [?]   ...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
Christian Espionage Novel Released The Christian espionage novel entitled Heart of Terror was just released.  One reviewer called the book "a well-written, engaging novel".  He went on to say: "It is an entertaining and thoug...more
Created By: Craig_w_dressler
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement