Blog Search
Search For:
65257 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Digeridoo Sound Healing Digeridoo sound healing.     ...more
Created By: 2012escapee
Created: Jul 31, 2012
WD Allan Article: "Ok, What Does it Really Mean to be Psychic?" WD Allan Article! "Ok, What Does it Really Mean to be Psychic?" Read and Enjoy!! - bit.ly/QtBoOe As always, WD Allan...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Welcome to my page x Hi welcome, please feel free to add any useful tips, and anything you find interesting x...more
Created By: Reianki
To make a more peaceful world we have to develop a concern for others. To make a more peaceful world we have to develop a concern for others.   To build a more peaceful world has been the aim of humanity from the dawn of time. Today we seam to be further than eve...more
Created By: kemeticfollower
hello would love to get to know people and talk about our faith and love of god. I will pray for you just ask. I just ask you do the same for me. As I'm going through a change in Jobs....more
Created By: Hisfollower
Hi well trying to make friends to help me walk though what I'm going through in the way of a job loss but I praise God that I have a job waiting for me.   PRASE GOD!...more
Created By: Hisfollower
The Brotherhood of Man and the Politics of Dignity [This is the 19th in the series Religion and Science: A Beautiful Friendship.] As prophets in every religion have tried to tell us, humankind is one big extended family. The simultaneous advent of gl...more
Created By: Robertwfuller
Created: Jul 30, 2012
What If Think for a few minutes.  Suppose you knew that you had exactly twenty-four hours, and then you would die.  You don’t need to be afraid or frantic, it would not be that you had a ...more
Created By: Stephenway
My Struggle to Understand Depression Symptoms I guess feeling down every so often is a normal; we live in a fast, demanding, stressful culture, and I often have little social support. Life can occassionally be depressing, but when these...more
Created By: 2012escapee
Religion in Kazakhstan The so-called “children of the steppes” are a relatively recent addition to the international community, having only been widely known and a part of the western world for roughly several h...more
Created By: Shanyraq
On This Day On this day the sun is always shining. The birds flock in the sky and the grasshopper sings his song. My feet rest up from their long journey, rejuvenated by the sun that shines upon them. And...more
Created By: Morning_star89
Fishing If you give a man a fish -- he eats for the day -- puts his hand out for another fish tomorrow, and tomorrow, and  tomorrow.  If you teach a man to fish -- he feeds himself, his family, and ...more
Created By: RevDorris
Here is a poem of darkness and hope Here is a poem of darkness andhope. You can read it at the blog. adronspoems.blogspot.com/2012/07/voices-......more
Created By: Adron
Elephants and Lies The county jail program I write about from time to time is operated by a nonprofit organization named Resolana.  Resolana helps incarcerated women make life changes to reap their true potential...more
Created By: Stephanie_Walker
When we stop blaming others and accept responsibility true change will happen. When we stop blaming others and accept responsibility true change will happen.   How many times have we said how mad some ones actions make us and that it is all the fault of this person or tha...more
Created By: kemeticfollower
Phillip Gulley's "If the Church were Christian" Todays email caught my attention, as it always will, when I read the words "If the Church were Christian?" And although Mr Gulley wants us to believe he is a Christian, promoting Christian values...more
Created By: lulu2
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement
    Advertisement