Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66124 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Christian Teen Fantasy Midwest Book Review      Here is the Midwest Book Review for the Christian teen fantasy entitled Hafren: A Fantasy for the Young at Heart:      This is the story of an adventure o...more
Created By: Craig_w_dressler
Created: Nov 15, 2012
Yesh'wa Messiah cordiality/ lovingly invites every human being to enter into a New Life so said / so says Our Savior Brother Yesh'wa Messiah: " COME TO ME ALL YOU THAT LABOR AND THAT ARE WEARY FROM SHOULDERING YOUR  HEAVE BURDENS- AND I SHALL GIVE YOU REST. TAKE UP MY YOKE AN...more
Created By: Peter_d_roman
Some house cleaning tips The goal in AdvancedYogaPractices is to provide the most important yoga methods in an easy to manage way so you can begin and continue a daily routine of spiritual practices without having to turn you...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Hands in the cookie jar Mother tells junior, " You can play now until dinner. And stay out of the cookie jar." Junior plays with one thought in his mind-- those chocolate cookies.Just one can do no harm while mother works in...more
Created By: Pastor Rich
Embracing the universe ! Living a spiritual life makes our little, fearful hearts as wide as the universe,because the Spirit of Jesus dwelling within us embraces the whole of creation. Jesus is the Word, through whom the univ...more
Created By: belleo
Love/ Truth I love you.  So what does love mean? It’s after 2:00am, Central Standard Time, USA and I woke up with what seemed like ten million things going through my head.  I wasn’t really...more
Created By: Stephenway
A Constant Prayer                                   &...more
Created By: lulu2
Random Thoughts Inspired by the 'Origins of Life' Forum    One of the little pleasures I derive from this site is reading through the threads in the Origins of Life Forum.  I find it entertaining to listen in on the back-and-forth between th...more
Created By: Redbaron
Created: Nov 14, 2012
LOrd Why AM I Here Jeremiah 1:5...more
Created By: vantheman557
Bless You If someone sneezes, someone else may say, “God bless you.”  When one has a meal, it is proper to say a blessing.  What is a ‘blessing’?  Often, when there is an ...more
Disagreeing Constructively One of the developmental tasks we face in life is to disagree constructively.  This can be a hard one if you grew up in a strife-filled or hostile environment. We will all disagree with someone at so...more
Created By: Angeliavenus
Matthew & Sabbath Matthew 12:1 At that season, on the shabbath, Yah Shua goes through the spores; and his disciples famish and begin to pluck the cobs and eat.  2 And the Pharisees see, and say to him, Behold, you...more
Matthew and Judging Matthew 11:18 For Yahn comes neither eating nor drinking and they word, He has a demon: 19 the Son of humanity comes eating and drinking and they word, Behold, a human glutton and a winebibber, a frie...more
Bhakti - La ciencia de la devoción Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
Changing times Q: I feel like meditation is going good, and I just took up spinal pranayama which is proving to be challenging to get through the clunky startup as you call it. With all the other things you introduc...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Road signs ? Ti 1:1-9:Paul, a slave of God and Apostle of Jesus Christ for the sake of the faith of God’s chosen ones and the recognition of religious truth, in the hope of eternal life that God, who does no...more
Created By: belleo
Created: Nov 13, 2012
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement