Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
66499 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
The true battle is of and for your Mind The True Battleground The true battle is of and for your MindWhy... The battle of Life is for the MindThe battle of the Mind is for Your Focus!!!!In fact, Your, current Focus ar...more
Created By: Jjowens
Created: Jan 7, 2013
Seeing God For Others ... "The experience of the fullness of time, during which God is so present, so real,so tangibly near that we can hardly believe that everyone does not see God as wedo, is given to us to deepen our lives ...more
Created By: belleo
Home: This World or Next John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe (trust) in God (Elohim), believe (trust) also in me.  2 In my Father's house are many mansions (abodes): if it were not so , I would have told...more
Created By: Stephenway
"I Grieve With Thee" If you are a Star Trek fan (like me), you recognize this phrase. Spoken by Vulcans when a friend or well- regarded person has suffered a loss, this phrase (“I grieve with thee”) is a way o...more
Created By: Debsen
How Inspired by Christs Kingdom, is the World? Our Government asks us every election, what kind of people do we want to be? And for the next few years, the values the earth believed is of importance, becomes the political agenda of the ...more
Created By: lulu2
Happy Epiphany of the Lord Happy Epiphany of the Lord...more
Created By: Maris_ideals
Created: Jan 6, 2013
Patience... "Patience is a hard discipline. It is not just waiting until something happens over which we have no control: the arrival of the bus, the end of the rain, the return of a friend, the resolution of a c...more
Created By: belleo
A Little on Love I know I try to convince the girls that I’m only 25, but it gets more difficult when they don’t even understand simple phrases.  Some reading this would know what I meant without an e...more
Spiritual Practice: Look at the stars On a clear night look at the stars and dream.  See if you agree with Vincent Van Gogh, “For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” Pea...more
Created By: Pastorbob
YOUR CALENDAR SWEARS. Many people you know swear, maybe not in your presence, but they probably do. People like your friends, family members, even your enemies.  Did you know your calendar swears too? Maybe not in wor...more
Created By: Dondiegodelavega
THIS IS INDEED TRUE, PARENTS The following is true all you who have kids. Its best to be as nice to them as humanly possible. Do you agree?...more
CHRISTIANS & HEAVEN Christians talk about wanting to go to heaven, saying they are from heaven, and some believe they will go to heaven, the greatest place in the universe [it is!], but, as the following says.......more
DO YOU LOOK FUNNY? Do you look funny? The following seems to say it all........more
CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY? How do I know Christmas IS everyday? Because the following says so........more
SMOKING What good does smoking do for you? Here's what it does........more
God vs. 'gods' Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods (elohim) before me above my (face). (ERRB) The Hebrew of this verse is similar in a way to the verses in the first chapter of Genesis where God says, “...more
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement