Browse Blogs

Journals

Blog Search
Search For:
65882 Total Post(s)
Journals
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
Coping with death In 1895, a disciple of Swami Vivekananda, Mrs. Bull lost her father. The Swami  wrote her a very gentle letter, comforting her in his own inimitable way. His letter is  one of the most ...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
Created: Oct 18, 2012
LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello! you are very welcome to this site. Here you will be able to learn about many things depending on what interest you most.  And as you join in, you will have the opportunity to po...more
Created By: PEACEIJ
Religious jokes Here's Swami Vivekananda poking fun at religion: '...an American vessel was being foundered in the sea; the men were desperate and as a last solace wanted some religious service being done. There was...more
Created By: pramiladavidson
Finding your meditation routine Q: I have just recently begun following your practices (went back to the beginning). I have been involved with yoga and meditation for several years. I wonder is it all right to continue to use backgr...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
UNDERSTANDING THE FIVE ''Ts'' OF WINNING-MATHEW 25:14-30. These are the five factors that can either slow down or boost your life's jurney. If you wll be able to apply them in your life, you will possibly be a success. TALENT: Every man or woman has a natur...more
Created By: PEACEIJ
Commentary: He hates Bible passages.( ALL BLOGGERS BEWARE) There is a "blogger" on this site whom attacks journals with any writing that has to due with God and The bible. I don't understand why he feels he needs to attack other members. I Think this person ...more
Created By: Estacia
COMMUNITY MEDIA, INTERPLANETARY INTERNET & COMMUNICATIONS POST-ASCENSION COMMUNITY MEDIA, INTERPLANETARY INTERNET & COMMUNICATIONS POST-ASCENSION   Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra Brotherhood of Light   14 October 2012   Katotohanan at Tanglaw! Truth & Li...more
Created By: Taupantas
Your Call What cause would you be willing to let your child die for?   Simple question.   Many take pride in a loved one who dies fighting for the country. Yes, that is a huge sacrifice. But I am ...more
Created By: Coming_Home
WD Allan's Blog: The Magic Created Through Emotion and Intellect! WD Allan's Blog: The Magic Created Through Emotion and Intellect! It’s frequently the case that most people can be willing to accept some unproven truth based merely upon the inferred credibili...more
Created By: Wd_allan
Created: Oct 17, 2012
Wisdom is Knowing Things Freely Given to Us      Making beautiful memories gives us time to look at the gifts freely given to us by God.  I call it simplicity--a simple way of living.  In the spur of the mo...more
Created By: Maris_ideals
Peter and the Gentiles Before Peter preached to the Gentiles (non-Jewish people), he had a vision from God that indicated that people were not to be judged by what dietary customs they followed.  The Jews have strict d...more
Created By: Stephenway
Thanks I am thankful for those people I know, friends that I have whether I have ever met them face to face, for the support and generosity that has come my way. For the many prayers said to help me gain my ...more
Created By: Anniesheart2
Here I am! I entered the Eastern Orthodox communion on Pentecost of 2012 and I love it there. I truly found my spiritual home that I had been seeking for years. That's about all for now!...more
Created By: Tatusko
Enlightenment milestones revisited Q: I firstly would like to thank you for the lessons which I feel are very beneficial and the program you are putting out seems to be a good one as it covers everything. I am following anoth...more
Created By: Yogani_aypyoga
Kundalini - Una palabra clave para el sexo Autor: Yogani Miembros Nuevos: Se recomienda leer desde el principio de las lecciones principales de AYP, las lecciones anteriores son un prerrequisito para ésta. La primera lección es: ...more
Created By: Nina_AYPYoga
My Journey up the Mountain of Life with Step's to Inner Knowledge Through my study of this text I experienced a kind of ‘resonance’ mentally and physically, that I have never seen before as page after page evoked a deeper more pervasive awareness in me t...more
Created: Oct 16, 2012
Page 308 of 313  •  Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 313 Next
    Advertisement