Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Please share your thoughts about your experience.
6 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2008 - 8:39PM #21
lfcoach

Oh, Asakwa,

What a beautiful gift you have given all of us in the sharing of your experience.  It's a reminder for those of us who have had NDEs and an inspiration for those who have not.  Many of us are "homesick,"  but we have been blessed with a re-assurance of what awaits us when we return.   

"Live in love, walk in love and teach love." is truly the consistent message.  Bless you for hearing it, for sharing it and most of all for living it.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2008 - 1:12PM #22
westernman999

I had an experience years ago.  I had been concerned about death and afterlife for years.  I decided to do a long walking meditation that I got from A book by Tom Brown Jr.  I was on country roads in Vermont.  Soon I felt serene as I saw willow trees in front of a farm house.  Then the light began to appear as I looked at a juniper tree.  It's berries seemed to be looking back at me.  As I turned South onto another street, I was completely in the Light.  I remeber thinking, "Ah, Buddhism."  This is the moment I became a Buddhist.  I was filled with this beautiful awesome feeling.  I remember thinking that there would be some who might be frightened by this experience.  I had no fear at all.  Death meant nothing.  I knew that this was death.  Cars went by and I had no fear of getting hit.  Much later I came to see that the experience happened as I turned South because then I was facing the Buddhist temple which was several miles to the South.  Later I came to see that this is why Jesus had no fear of the crucifixion.  I knew that this would return any time I needed it.  I knew that in this space where there are no needs that the only reason to stay alive is compassion for others.

The experience of Boldylocks is very interesting because there are yogis in India who train in this way and can go a long time with no air.  But God gives this experience to anyone by Grace.  We come to earth the first time because of our parents, but the second time we return as the child of God.

Yolaine, you are doing a wonderful thing here.  Thank you for being here for all of us.

.......westernman

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2008 - 9:31PM #23
lfcoach

Dear westernman,

Thank YOU so much for posting your experience here.   In some ways I wish they had never used the term "near death experience."   One does not need to be near death at all to be in the light.  It has nothing to do with our physical state - except maybe being more receptive through meditation, relaxation, tension, illness, death, etc.  How true that these experiences were given to us and not really up to us or our physical states as to how, when they happen.  These experiences are a big part of many religious belief systems,  including Buddhism.  There are even Buddhist "coaches" who help people integrate and understand what happened.    We need that here.  I am involved in efforts to do just that.

Stay in touch, westernman.  East is meeting West!

Yolaine

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2008 - 1:57AM #24
westernman999
Of course I will stay in touch.   This is the experience that Jesus told of where Death is defeated.  I was worried because we hadn't heard from you for a while. Your vision is rare and it takes time to form community.  Your group is very personal, but therefore reaches the depths.  I would hope that others join and share, as this experience is the core of practice both of meditation and prayer.  In God, we die and are reborn!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2008 - 5:01PM #25
habanero

Hi, I'm Jenny. I'm new here.

I am often lucid in dreamtime and do a lot of work that I remember when I wake up. Lately it's almost constant and I have to put my foot down to my guardian family so my body can rest while it's unconscious.

The first NDE happened 2 years ago while I was in dreamtime. I fly a lot in dreams, and I remember flying above the clouds, and over an absolutely gorgeous field and seeing a barn, and hearing my guardian Hap say very proudly "This is our property!" I was already tired but I hovered over the barn and a small herd of horses ran over and stared straight up at me, beckoning. Hap said "Fly down there Jenny!" so I flew straight down and landed on a beautiful fuzzy (it was cool weather) dun colored horse who I knew as Sebastian. (I'd seen him before). I was gasping for air, and I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and he began to gallop through a wooded area. Everything was so green and lush. I lost consciousness and woke up spraddled out on my back in a bed. Everything in the room was cloudy...and I couldn't move or breathe very well but I was in no pain.

I wasn't particularly distressed, just startled,and I could hardly breathe. I noticed that Jno, another guardian brother, had a massaging device in his hand and one of my feet in his hand. He was at the foot of the bed rubbing my feet!

I thought, "how nice of him, I didn't know he knew my feet hurt all the time!" Then I gasped "Hi Juno!" He looked up startled and literally disappeared. Somehow I knew he had gone for help...because they didn't expect me there at that time.

After he left, my friend Catherine (guardian sister) poked her head in the room and squinted her eyes at me but didn't say anything. I was getting a little concerned because I couldn't breathe very well, and I gasped "Where is this place...I keep trying to wake up and I can't". I didn't expect to wake up but I did.

As I was becoming conscious I heard Hap pleading "Oh honey come back!"

Luckily it was Saturday morning because I couldn't do anything all day, and I was sad and angry because I had no idea why they would send me back to earth.

I came to find out that it was too early in my life and in my training to come back. It took me a  YEAR of discussion and introspection to move forward again while on this planet. Long story, I'll post about it in the "Challenges of coming back" thread.

Incidentally I found Bnet within that year!

I hope this isn't boring anyone, but quickly I'll tell about the 2nd time I almost died. This time was plently shocking but since I have a plan for earth now, I'm not devestated about having to come back.

This experience was much more physically uncomfortable, leading me to believe that I was even closer to the void and this time I got frightened, not by anything negative but just by the uncomfortableness of my body slowing almost to a halt...or so it seems.

I was talking to Bittie, my male twin before I fell asleep last Friday night. He pulled me into sleep mode and I found myself walking in a hallway (I was exhausted and breathing was labored) toward an elevator. 

Next I saw Bijou, a friend of mine and he was wearing a white doctor's coat. (Not typical for him). He asked "Do you know why you're here Jenny?" and I said "No" so he motioned me to follow him. He walked into the elevator and I followed. The door shut and all I could see was a flat grey color, and I thought "Yuck...now I know why I can't stand gray." It did not feel good in that elevator, and I got pulled through the door to the left and ended up in a room with Bittie. He also had a white doctor's coat on. He said "Did you know you were coming down here honey?" I said "No". I was not frightened at all, and felt a very loving energy around me and saw swirls of orange and red.

Bittie didn't do a thing but walk closer to me, but the closer he got the harder it was to breathe. He disappeared but I felt him with me. I was then laying on a table REALLY struggling to breathe and thought "Oh no, not this again!" So I decided to get up. Well I rolled off the table, fell onto the floor and gasped as I was losing consciousness..."Is this it?" In that instant I realized that I was NOT in control of my destiny, but made the conscious decision to keep moving until I collapsed. I never did fully lose consciousness (in the dream). I crawled a short ways and heard Bittie say "Be careful Jenny don't turn yourself into a horse!" So I stopped and lay prone on my face, and heard the most beautiful sad eerie music...it was a lone female opera singer singing a sad tune. So I thought, "well I must be a little farther along than I thought." The music was beautiful but then I woke up.

My first sentence (gasping) was "Well, I know who's in control of me and it's not ME, that's for sure." But I felt a certain peace about coming back like I know I'll survive this planet happily because my guardian family loves me and I have friends here on earth.

Sorry this was such a megapost!

Jenny 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook