Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

faith850
    Spiritual Mood: Blessed

Profile Stats

• Kitfany
    Kitfany

• Rainbowhope
    Rainbowh
    ope

• sweetness777
    sweetnes
    s777

•  Hi,my name is Faith,God has truely been working in my life.i am so favored, blessed and fortunate. He has done beautiful works of ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Dearest Faith850, May God always send you His wondrous blankets of Rainbows, for this Holiday Season and Throughout the New Year! “ What Child is This?”……………. “This, This is Christ Our King, the Babe the Son of Mary.” “Silent Night…Holy Night.” Latin Christmas Phrases: “Gloria in Excelsis Deo!” ~ Glory to God in the Highest! “Lux Mundi”…~ The Light of the World. “Beata Virgo (Maria)”…~ The Blessed Virgin (Mary) “Christus rex”…~ Christ the King. “Pater Noster”…~ Our Father….in Heaven “Agnus Dei”…~ the Lamb of God “Pax”…~Peace “Omni”…~ All “Ad vitam a eternam”…~ For all time, for Eternity “Lux et Veritas”…~ Light and Truth “What is Christmas?” “It isn’t just a starry night, Or snowflakes on the ground. It isn’t just a Merry Hearth With good friends gathered ‘round; It isn’t just a Christmas tree Or gifts that play the part; But Love & Peace the Season brings, To touch the seeking heart.” By: Roxie Lusk Smith Peace, Rainbowhope

Rainbowhope
    December 2, 2008
    11:05 PM
    Delete Comment

Dear Faith, May God always send you Rainbows on Wings of Angels, on Your special day and always. Peace, Rainbowhope

Rainbowhope
    November 13, 2008
    9:16 PM
    Delete Comment

Birthday Comments @ CommentsJunkie.com

Theophilus_nicholson
    November 13, 2008
    4:08 PM
    Delete Comment

My Photos and Videos

My Latest Beliefnet Comments

My Prayer Circles